BY SALLY HANSEN #35 in Nail Polish Top Coats

SHINE BRIGHT FOR UP TO 10 DAYS, WITH MEGA SHINE TOP COAT™ FROM SALLY HANSEN.

Our light-refractive Micro-Diamond formula adds brilliant shine and strength – and dries your mani in just 60 seconds! Manicure layers are fused and sealed into one powerful, protective shield.

Use Mega Shine Top Coat™ for a brilliant, chip-resistant manicure that lasts up to 10 days!

Apply 1 coat over dry nail color. Let dry.

Mega Shine Top Coat™ makes a brilliant addition to your manicure kit.

Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Mek, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Sucrose Benzoate, N-butyl Alcohol, Etocrylene, Diamond Powder, Platinum Powder, Aqua/Water/Eau, Alumina, Silica, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat over dry nail color.
  • Let dry.

Buy on Amazon
Kayzia W.
Vancouver , WA
Favortie drugstore top coat! I've been using this for a long time. Never fail squad lol
lindsay n.
Secaucus, NJ
I love sally hansen products and this top coat really keeps your nail color on hold
Nicola R.
Lincoln UK
I love this top coat it has HIGH shine and dries super fast.
Kylie H.
Really pretty packaging and easy to apply and use it makes my nails look very shiny also doesn't come off easy I would definitely buy this again. Quite pricey but very good value. Dries quickly on the nail.
Victoria R.
St Helier, Jersey
My favourite topcoat. Quick drying and super glossy. My go to product that I couldn't be without. I've tried so many other topcoats but they never compare to this one. Great value for money. Highly recommended!
Hannah J.
Great top coat for both natural and acrylic nails! Really good lasting shine that doesn't dull easily and keeps my nails with that 'just polished' look for longer!
clare b.
I have bought this top coat it the past and it holds up to its name but the insta dri top coat by sally hansen is a much better fix. definitely worth the money....have used this top coat for over 2 and wouldn't use anything else.
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
This is by far my favorite top-coat. It dries quick and goes on very evenly, doesn't make coats bubble. Adds an amazing shine on top of any color, is easy to find also it last a long time.
Sharina G.
It gives a great shine and dries pretty fast, I wouldn't say it keeps the manicure for 10 days though, probably about 5 days. But it is a good drugstore top coat if you don't want to spend the money and it goes on smooth. I would buy it again.
Gaby Z.
This leaves a really shiny and glossy effect on my nails. I love to wear this with really pop up colors or even reds.
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
Do you find that your manicure lasts longer with this topcoat?
Maciel B.
Does it dry quick?
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
Does this chip really easily after putting it on?
Diamond l.
I heard of this product before but never brought it because I wasn't sure if it would work but Sally Hansen do have some good product. Will this product work for me will it dry in 60sec will it last for 10 days?
Michelle M.
I've heard about this product before and I've been meaning to try it but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Does it look nice on top of nails? Does it dry fast?