BY SALLY HANSEN #35 in Nail Polish Top Coats

SHINE BRIGHT FOR UP TO 10 DAYS, WITH MEGA SHINE TOP COAT™ FROM SALLY HANSEN.

Our light-refractive Micro-Diamond formula adds brilliant shine and strength – and dries your mani in just 60 seconds! Manicure layers are fused and sealed into one powerful, protective shield.

Use Mega Shine Top Coat™ for a brilliant, chip-resistant manicure that lasts up to 10 days!

Apply 1 coat over dry nail color. Let dry.

Mega Shine Top Coat™ makes a brilliant addition to your manicure kit.

Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Mek, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Sucrose Benzoate, N-butyl Alcohol, Etocrylene, Diamond Powder, Platinum Powder, Aqua/Water/Eau, Alumina, Silica, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat over dry nail color.
  • Let dry.

Buy on Amazon
Ligia D.
I really like this as a top coat for its shiny effect. It really does make my nails look more shiny, but it doesn't really do much for them not chipping and stuff. Great for the aesthetic effect.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
I love this Sally Hansen's Mega Shine top coat. It makes your nails look sleek and sexy. It definitely doesn't compare to other top coats I've ever used. Makes your nails look like they were done in a salon, perfection!
Daniela C.
Doral, FL
It works good, i wouldn't say it lasts 10 days but it gives great top coat, dry really quick (Don't know why but actually i used to think that it was a instant dryer), and shine like a pro.
Rohini K.
Leesburg, VA
This is my holy grail product for my manicures. It keeps my nail polish chip-free even through the toughest work. Hands down the best top coats I have used! I would recommend this to anybody who wants a salon quality manicure (or pedicure!) at home!
Kennedy C.
This is one of the best top coats you could own. It gives a great shine to your mani or pedi especially when using a sally hansen color. It protects your nails which is an extra bonus. Why waste money on gel manicures when you can purchase this and use it on your own. this product is very popular among nail artist on youtube or such.
Franchesca R.
I picked this up at rite aid and was very curious to know if it worked and it actually did i hate when nails chip and this helps the nail polish stay right in place just how i like it lol :) so worth it i would so recommend
Ashley S.
I love this top coat! I used to use only Seche Vite, but it would lift sometimes. I've never had a problem with lifting with the Sally Hansen Mega Shine, minimal chipping, and a super shiny protective layer.
Rosangela H.
Independence, MO
Once you try this top coat, you will never buy a different one. It really delivers the mega shine. Many times I've people asking me if it was Shellac!!! It goes on smooth, dries fast, and Oh it shines!
Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
I love this top coat! it makes your nails super shiny, and the polish lasts much longer than it would without a top coat. It is definitely worth the money and is great quality!
Emily D.
Riverview, FL
The best shine! The absolute best shine. This is very popular among YouTubers, and for good reason. No chipping, much better than more expensive ones that tend to be more dull.
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
Do you find that your manicure lasts longer with this topcoat?
Maciel B.
Does it dry quick?
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
Does this chip really easily after putting it on?
Diamond l.
I heard of this product before but never brought it because I wasn't sure if it would work but Sally Hansen do have some good product. Will this product work for me will it dry in 60sec will it last for 10 days?
Michelle M.
I've heard about this product before and I've been meaning to try it but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Does it look nice on top of nails? Does it dry fast?