BY SALLY HANSEN

SHINE BRIGHT FOR UP TO 10 DAYS, WITH MEGA SHINE TOP COAT™ FROM SALLY HANSEN.

Our light-refractive Micro-Diamond formula adds brilliant shine and strength – and dries your mani in just 60 seconds! Manicure layers are fused and sealed into one powerful, protective shield.

Use Mega Shine Top Coat™ for a brilliant, chip-resistant manicure that lasts up to 10 days!

Apply 1 coat over dry nail color. Let dry.

Mega Shine Top Coat™ makes a brilliant addition to your manicure kit.

Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Mek, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Sucrose Benzoate, N-butyl Alcohol, Etocrylene, Diamond Powder, Platinum Powder, Aqua/Water/Eau, Alumina, Silica, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat over dry nail color.
  • Let dry.

Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Sally Hansen® Mega Shine Top Coat™ Nail Polish has been my top coat holy grail for about 5 years. I've tried others but they don't even come close. This not only gives amazing shine, but also makes absolutely any nail color last twice as long. It dries to touch in about one minute, which is the perfect final step in my nail routine when I'm in a hurry. Highly recommended.
Jasmine T.
Winston Salem, NC
I usually use the Sally Hansen quick dry top coat in the red bottle, but I wanted to try something different hoping for longer lasting results. I was trying to decide between the mega shine and the professional top coat. The mega shine top coat was over $7 so it was a splurge, but from reviews I was hoping for good things. I did not realize that this top coat was not quick drying, you must wait for your nails to fully dry before applying. It initially gave my nails a gel feel that hardened over the next day. Less than 48 hours later my nails were doing the same chipping around the edges that typically happens. Needless to say for the money spent I expected more, and I have returned the topcoat to the store.
Selene G.
newark, NJ
I cant live without this product for my nails.. I love it ♡ my mani or pedi lasts more than 10 days, and it is even hard to remove it with any product. You can use any cheap nail polish and use this on top to make your mani or pedi lasts longer and looks good. If you like to do your own nails you need this.
Michelly S.
Mary Esther, FL
This is the best top coat I ever tried!! It really makes my polish nails last for more then one week and they just keep shining like it is the first day I applied it. Really recommend
Karina U.
Calexico, CA
Excelente producto para prolongar la duracion de tu esmalte. Alarga el esmalte de mi uñas en buen estado hasta por 7 dias. Lo consigues facilmente en cualquier supermercado. En Mexixo el precio ronda los 80 pesos. Muy recommendable
Thaissa R.
Los angeles, CA
Super Disappointed... don't last 10 days... these photo is from day three wih two top coats of the product.. the only thing that I like is that it dries really fast and is super easy to apply, but I would not buy this product again and much less recommend it!
Heather J.
Warren, MI
I use this nail polish shine on my nails because I work at Krogers stocking the shelves I open boxes all day so my nails chip badly but once I started using this nail polish it helps them not chip and keeps them strong I also love the shininess.
Chelsie H.
I love this top coat. I always use it when I have designs on my nails. One time, I went to get my nails done and the lady asked if my nails were shellac because they felt so strong and had a similar shine! Definitely a great purchase. No top coat I have tried has ever come close.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
I am constantly doing my nails. I have tried so many clear coats I've lost count. This has been my favourite for so many years now. It dries very very quickly and doesn't chip. This is a great buy.
Nichole C.
Calabasas , CA
This little guy is great for achieving that nice "glass shine!" It dries quickly and makes your polish last a good while. However, I have started using the "Sally Hansen Miracle Gel"'as a top coat and I feel that it tends to leave a thicker top coat and lasts longer with reflecting the same exact outcome. Either way, you can't go wrong with either! Makes your nails really shine! Love it!
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
Do you find that your manicure lasts longer with this topcoat?
Maciel B.
Does it dry quick?
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
Does this chip really easily after putting it on?
Diamond l.
I heard of this product before but never brought it because I wasn't sure if it would work but Sally Hansen do have some good product. Will this product work for me will it dry in 60sec will it last for 10 days?
Michelle M.
I've heard about this product before and I've been meaning to try it but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Does it look nice on top of nails? Does it dry fast?