BY SALLY HANSEN

SHINE BRIGHT FOR UP TO 10 DAYS, WITH MEGA SHINE TOP COAT™ FROM SALLY HANSEN.

Our light-refractive Micro-Diamond formula adds brilliant shine and strength – and dries your mani in just 60 seconds! Manicure layers are fused and sealed into one powerful, protective shield.

Use Mega Shine Top Coat™ for a brilliant, chip-resistant manicure that lasts up to 10 days!

Apply 1 coat over dry nail color. Let dry.

Mega Shine Top Coat™ makes a brilliant addition to your manicure kit.

Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Ethyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Cellulose Acetate Butyrate, Mek, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/ Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Nitrocellulose, Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Sucrose Benzoate, N-butyl Alcohol, Etocrylene, Diamond Powder, Platinum Powder, Aqua/Water/Eau, Alumina, Silica, D&C Violet No. 2 (Ci 60725), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat over dry nail color.
  • Let dry.

Buy on Amazon
Robin M.
Sumner, WA
Sally Hansen® Mega Shine Top Coat™ Nail Polish has been my top coat holy grail for about 5 years. I've tried others but they don't even come close. This not only gives amazing shine, but also makes absolutely any nail color last twice as long. It dries to touch in about one minute, which is the perfect final step in my nail routine when I'm in a hurry. Highly recommended.
Rachel L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like wearing this over nail polish or on my bare nails. It makes nails look smooth & shiny. I feel like it made my nails stronger also.
Leigh V.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is one of my favorite top coats. Adds great shine and dries quickly. Works great with any brand polish. Price is also affordable.
Annalynn K.
This is also working great for nail biters. They have one I like to use if I don’t have my other OPI one. Still works wonders.
Asia C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
If shiny manicures are what you're going for this top coat is definitely one that should be in any nail enthusiast arsenal.
Amanda C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Left me feeling like I can take on the day without chipping my polish and added extra shine to make them look nice
Tonya T.
Punxsutawney
Purchased at: Walmart
This product worked well but did not seem to protect the polish as well as some others in this price point.
Madison S.
Jamestown, ND
Purchased at: Walgreens
Super cheap and can be found anywhere. Works well just not the one that I typically gravitate towards
Colleen L.
Nashville
This made my nail polish look super shiny! It dried pretty quickly and prevented chipping, as well.
Melissa S.
Evarts, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
Does a fantastic job makes my polish last longer with a great shine it’s very affordable
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
Do you find that your manicure lasts longer with this topcoat?
Maciel B.
Does it dry quick?
Diamond l.
I heard of this product before but never brought it because I wasn't sure if it would work but Sally Hansen do have some good product. Will this product work for me will it dry in 60sec will it last for 10 days?
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
Does this chip really easily after putting it on?
Michelle M.
I've heard about this product before and I've been meaning to try it but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Does it look nice on top of nails? Does it dry fast?