BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Nail Treatments

New with Platinum. Extended Wear Top Coat. Mirror Shine. Keeps Manicures Beautiful for up to 10 Days! Exclusive Micro-Diamond & Platinum Formula! Dries in just 60 seconds! Micro-Diamonds Exclusive Micro-Diamond™ formula features light-refractive diamond particles that add shine and strength. You Have : Nail color that chips, cracks, peels and fades. You Want :  Flawless co. see more...

Sally Hansen Mega Shine
  • "It works good, i wouldn't say it lasts 10 days but it gives great top coat, dry really quick (Don't know why but actually i used to think that it was a instant dryer), and shine like a pro." in 4 reviews
  • "I have bought this top coat it the past and it holds up to its name but the insta dri top coat by sally hansen is a much better fix." in 3 reviews
  • "I've never had a problem with lifting with the Sally Hansen Mega Shine, minimal chipping, and a super shiny protective layer." in 2 reviews
  • "I love this top coat it has HIGH shine and dries super fast." in 1 review
  • "I love sally hansen products and this top coat really keeps your nail color on hold" in 1 review
Nichole C.
Nichole C.
Calabasas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This little guy is great for achieving that nice "glass shine!" It dries quickly and makes your polish last a good while. However, I have started using the "Sally Hansen Miracle Gel"'as a top coat and I feel that it tends to leave a thicker top coat and lasts longer with reflecting the same exact outcome. Either way, you can't go wrong with either! Makes your nails really shine! Love it!
Heather J.
Heather J.
Warren, MI
I use this nail polish shine on my nails because I work at Krogers stocking the shelves I open boxes all day so my nails chip badly but once I started using this nail polish it helps them not chip and keeps them strong I also love the shininess.
Karina U.
Karina U.
Nogales, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excelente producto para prolongar la duracion de tu esmalte. Alarga el esmalte de mi uñas en buen estado hasta por 7 dias. Lo consigues facilmente en cualquier supermercado. En Mexixo el precio ronda los 80 pesos. Muy recommendable
Brandie S.
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
I am constantly doing my nails. I have tried so many clear coats I've lost count. This has been my favourite for so many years now. It dries very very quickly and doesn't chip. This is a great buy.
Ligia D.
Ligia D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this as a top coat for its shiny effect. It really does make my nails look more shiny, but it doesn't really do much for them not chipping and stuff. Great for the aesthetic effect.
Luz H.
Luz H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this mega shine top coat, I always use it on top of other nail polish brands and it does leave that mega shine effect, plus it helps to dry faster
Viviana M.
Viviana M.
Love love love this product. This will help your nail polish last almost a whole week. One of the products I buy regularly.
Krsna S.
Krsna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite top coat! It is super shiny and makes your nails shine and dries very fast, great quality and price!
Maddie O.
Maddie O.
Fort Myers, FL
It's a good top coat, it gets the job done but does not last as long as I would have hoped for. It does add shine.
Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually use the Sally Hansen quick dry top coat in the red bottle, but I wanted to try something different hoping for longer lasting results. I was trying to decide between the mega shine and the professional top coat. The mega shine top coat was over $7 so it was a splurge, but from reviews I was hoping for good things. I did not realize that this top coat was not quick drying, you must wait for your nails to fully dry before applying. It initially gave my nails a gel feel that hardened over the next day. Less than 48 hours later my nails were doing the same chipping around the edges that typically happens. Needless to say for the money spent I expected more, and I have returned the topcoat to the store.
Nikitha B.
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
Do you find that your manicure lasts longer with this topcoat?
Maciel B.
Maciel B.
Does it dry quick?
Angela S.
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
Does this chip really easily after putting it on?
Diamond l.
Diamond l.
I heard of this product before but never brought it because I wasn't sure if it would work but Sally Hansen do have some good product. Will this product work for me will it dry in 60sec will it last for 10 days?
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I've heard about this product before and I've been meaning to try it but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Does it look nice on top of nails? Does it dry fast?