BY SALLY HANSEN #23 in Nail Treatments

New with Platinum. Extended Wear Top Coat. Mirror Shine. Keeps Manicures Beautiful for up to 10 Days! Exclusive Micro-Diamond & Platinum Formula! Dries in just 60 seconds! Micro-Diamonds Exclusive Micro-Diamond™ formula features light-refractive diamond particles that add shine and strength. You Have : Nail color that chips, cracks, peels and fades. You Want :  Flawless co. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "It works good, i wouldn't say it lasts 10 days but it gives great top coat, dry really quick (Don't know why but actually i used to think that it was a instant dryer), and shine like a pro." in 4 reviews
  • "I have bought this top coat it the past and it holds up to its name but the insta dri top coat by sally hansen is a much better fix." in 3 reviews
  • "I've never had a problem with lifting with the Sally Hansen Mega Shine, minimal chipping, and a super shiny protective layer." in 2 reviews
  • "i picked this up at rite aid and was very curious to know if it worked and it actually did i hate when nails chip and this helps the nail polish stay right in place just how i like it lol :) so worth it i would so recommend " in 1 review
  • "I love sally hansen products and this top coat really keeps your nail color on hold" in 1 review
Jasmine T.
Winston Salem, NC
I usually use the Sally Hansen quick dry top coat in the red bottle, but I wanted to try something different hoping for longer lasting results. I was trying to decide between the mega shine and the professional top coat. The mega shine top coat was over $7 so it was a splurge, but from reviews I was hoping for good things. I did not realize that this top coat was not quick drying, you must wait for your nails to fully dry before applying. It initially gave my nails a gel feel that hardened over the next day. Less than 48 hours later my nails were doing the same chipping around the edges that typically happens. Needless to say for the money spent I expected more, and I have returned the topcoat to the store.
Selene G.
Newark, New Jersey
I cant live without this product for my nails.. I love it ♡ my mani or pedi lasts more than 10 days, and it is even hard to remove it with any product. You can use any cheap nail polish and use this on top to make your mani or pedi lasts longer and looks good. If you like to do your own nails you need this.
Karina U.
Nogales, AZ
Excelente producto para prolongar la duracion de tu esmalte. Alarga el esmalte de mi uñas en buen estado hasta por 7 dias. Lo consigues facilmente en cualquier supermercado. En Mexixo el precio ronda los 80 pesos. Muy recommendable
Thaissa R.
Central Islip, NY
Super Disappointed... don't last 10 days... these photo is from day three wih two top coats of the product.. the only thing that I like is that it dries really fast and is super easy to apply, but I would not buy this product again and much less recommend it!
Heather J.
Warren, MI
I use this nail polish shine on my nails because I work at Krogers stocking the shelves I open boxes all day so my nails chip badly but once I started using this nail polish it helps them not chip and keeps them strong I also love the shininess.
Chelsie H.
I love this top coat. I always use it when I have designs on my nails. One time, I went to get my nails done and the lady asked if my nails were shellac because they felt so strong and had a similar shine! Definitely a great purchase. No top coat I have tried has ever come close.
Nichole C.
Calabasas, CA
This little guy is great for achieving that nice "glass shine!" It dries quickly and makes your polish last a good while. However, I have started using the "Sally Hansen Miracle Gel"'as a top coat and I feel that it tends to leave a thicker top coat and lasts longer with reflecting the same exact outcome. Either way, you can't go wrong with either! Makes your nails really shine! Love it!
Brandie S.
Minden, LA
I am constantly doing my nails. I have tried so many clear coats I've lost count. This has been my favourite for so many years now. It dries very very quickly and doesn't chip. This is a great buy.
Ligia D.
I really like this as a top coat for its shiny effect. It really does make my nails look more shiny, but it doesn't really do much for them not chipping and stuff. Great for the aesthetic effect.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
I love this Sally Hansen's Mega Shine top coat. It makes your nails look sleek and sexy. It definitely doesn't compare to other top coats I've ever used. Makes your nails look like they were done in a salon, perfection!
Nikitha B.
Woodhaven, NY
Do you find that your manicure lasts longer with this topcoat?
Maciel B.
Does it dry quick?
Diamond l.
I heard of this product before but never brought it because I wasn't sure if it would work but Sally Hansen do have some good product. Will this product work for me will it dry in 60sec will it last for 10 days?
Angela S.
San Francisco, CA
Does this chip really easily after putting it on?
Michelle M.
I've heard about this product before and I've been meaning to try it but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Does it look nice on top of nails? Does it dry fast?