Add a Photo

By SALLY HANSEN
#9 in Nail Treatments
Sally hansen maximum strength nail treatment
Photos (2)
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
Sept. 24, 2016, 8:08 a.m.
Review for: 39200
This is the only strengthener that has worked on my nails since I started growing out my weak nails from long term gel tips. I use this with the Orly Nail envy and it's like I have a shield as strong as tips and acrylic. This product is pretty frustrating to use, it is thick and takes a very long time to fully dry (I usually try to wait as long as I can, even most of a day, or the nail will SEEM dry but get impressions when touched or after sleeping). But it's worth the hassle because the nail envy + SH max strength is the only combination that truly truly works, letting me be as rough as I want cleaning, doing dishes, etc without getting snags or breaking a nail.
Elana K.
Elana K.
I had nails that peeled, and cracked (below where I could trim the cracked piece off). This product immediately sealed the peeling sections together and made my nails a little thicker so they didn't bend or crack as easily. They still are breaking a little bit, but at least the breaks are closer to the ends where I can actually trim the broken nail down. I give 4 stars because the application is a little bit thick and not smooth, and gooey, however it does dry relatively quickly. Low odor. Comes out as a pale pink.
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Great nail strengthener. It made my nails a lot stronger than normal.. I used it for 2 weeks straight and I noticed a difference. It was my first time using it and I will buy it again. I already recommended it to people who have asked me about my nails.. I get more compliments on them now that they are heathy and long:) it drys like normal polish and has a light pink tint. Love it
Somantha S.
Somantha S.
Jan. 1, 2017, 12:39 p.m.
Review for: 39200
I've been using this product every other day for about two weeks now and haven't see. A very visible deference as of yet. The one thing that kind of annoys me about this product is the "Polish" flakes off very easily. I'll keep using it and update this review as time goes on.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
April 20, 2017, 11:23 p.m.
Review for: 39200
Okay, no lie, this little bottle of magic SAVED my nails. They were brittle, flaking, and badly damaged from getting next gen manicures for months at a time, but now they're not flaking anymore, and they don't break as easily! I can actually grow them out too! This does come out as a pale pink on your nails, but the color is so soft and perfect for everyday. To keep my nails in good condition, I alternate between this and Sally Hansen Salon Effects and use cuticle oil a couple of times a week. This has become a new staple in my beauty routine and I know when I run out I'll be buying another bottle!
Kenna S.
Kenna S.
Las Vegas, NV
June 4, 2017, 4:03 p.m.
Review for: 39200
I have tried multiple nail strengthening products after removing gel from my nails and nothing seemed to work. My nails still would split and break off. I picked this up at Target and tried it and it has been absolutely amazing. I noticed a difference on the first day and within just a few days my nails were strengthened. I would highly recommend this if you're needing to strengthen your nails.
Kura H.
Kura H.
June 22, 2017, 12:45 a.m.
Review for: 39200
Ive used about 2 bottles of this, it works great. I use it as a base coat before putting on nail polish. My nails are very week from chewing them my whole life and from getting acrylics done for a year straight. This product helped my nails grow faster and stop being so bendy and weak. The only problem is it takes AGES to dry.
Erika S.
Erika S.
June 21, 2017, 11:04 p.m.
Review for: 39200
This product is awesome on my nails! Takes a little longer than most to dry. But it is better than most other products. Other than the smell I don't see any cons with this product! It's very easily applicable! I would 100% recommend this to everyone!
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
June 21, 2017, 11:22 a.m.
Review for: 39200
I have used this product since i was a teenager. this product gets the job done keeps my nails from breaking and keeps the nice and strong. good value. i purchase this product at cvs, walgreens and rite aid most places carry it. i would buy again.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
June 21, 2017, 5:56 p.m.
Review for: 39200
I love this product for my nails. It keeps my nails strong and healthy. I love to use this every time I do my nails. It keeps my nails from chipping. It is such an affordable price that I keep buying it every time I finish a bottle. I even put it on my husbands nails to keep his healthy.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Does this really help with nail strength