Sally Hansen Maximum Strength Nail Treatment uploaded by Tara S.Sally Hansen Maximum Strength Nail Treatment uploaded by LaToya D.

BY SALLY HANSEN #11 in Nail Treatments

Sally hansen maximum strength nail treatment see more...

• Does this really help with nail strength 1 Answers
Betsy F.
Betsy F.
Tampa, FL
This is the only strengthener that has worked on my nails since I started growing out my weak nails from long term gel tips. I use this with the Orly Nail envy and it's like I have a shield as strong as tips and acrylic. This product is pretty frustrating to use, it is thick and takes a very long time to fully dry (I usually try to wait as long as I can, even most of a day, or the nail will SEEM dry but get impressions when touched or after sleeping). But it's worth the hassle because the nail envy + SH max strength is the only combination that truly truly works, letting me be as rough as I want cleaning, doing dishes, etc without getting snags or breaking a nail.
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Great nail strengthener. It made my nails a lot stronger than normal.. I used it for 2 weeks straight and I noticed a difference. It was my first time using it and I will buy it again. I already recommended it to people who have asked me about my nails.. I get more compliments on them now that they are heathy and long:) it drys like normal polish and has a light pink tint. Love it
Somantha S.
Somantha S.
I've been using this product every other day for about two weeks now and haven't see. A very visible deference as of yet. The one thing that kind of annoys me about this product is the "Polish" flakes off very easily. I'll keep using it and update this review as time goes on.
Jordan C.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
Okay, no lie, this little bottle of magic SAVED my nails. They were brittle, flaking, and badly damaged from getting next gen manicures for months at a time, but now they're not flaking anymore, and they don't break as easily! I can actually grow them out too! This does come out as a pale pink on your nails, but the color is so soft and perfect for everyday. To keep my nails in good condition, I alternate between this and Sally Hansen Salon Effects and use cuticle oil a couple of times a week. This has become a new staple in my beauty routine and I know when I run out I'll be buying another bottle!
Kenna S.
Kenna S.
Las Vegas, NV
I have tried multiple nail strengthening products after removing gel from my nails and nothing seemed to work. My nails still would split and break off. I picked this up at Target and tried it and it has been absolutely amazing. I noticed a difference on the first day and within just a few days my nails were strengthened. I would highly recommend this if you're needing to strengthen your nails.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Vacaville, CA
This is the only nail strengthener that's worked on my nails ever! I've recently been growing them out again and I've gone back to using this product and it's doing the job. my nails get so fragile and thin from acrylics and when I decide to grow them out, I use this and it helps immensely.
Kura H.
Kura H.
Ive used about 2 bottles of this, it works great. I use it as a base coat before putting on nail polish. My nails are very week from chewing them my whole life and from getting acrylics done for a year straight. This product helped my nails grow faster and stop being so bendy and weak. The only problem is it takes AGES to dry.
Kelly R.
Kelly R.
I have used this product since i was a teenager. this product gets the job done keeps my nails from breaking and keeps the nice and strong. good value. i purchase this product at cvs, walgreens and rite aid most places carry it. i would buy again.
Erika S.
Erika S.
This product is awesome on my nails! Takes a little longer than most to dry. But it is better than most other products. Other than the smell I don't see any cons with this product! It's very easily applicable! I would 100% recommend this to everyone!
Gwendelyn M.
Gwendelyn M.
I use to have a really bad nail biting habit. I actually used this to help strengthen and grow them. It worked amazingly. It was really easy to apply and use. I would definitely recommend this to others.
Deanna L.
Deanna L.
Does this really help with nail strength