Sally Hansen Maximum Strength Nail Treatment uploaded by LaToya D.Sally Hansen Maximum Strength Nail Treatment uploaded by Tara S.

BY SALLY HANSEN #19 in Nail Treatments

Sally hansen maximum strength nail treatment see more...

• Does this really help with nail strength 1 Answers
Claire V.
Elkhorn, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have had acrylic nails for 4+ years on and off (only off for about a month at most) and my nails are PAPER thin. They were so weak it was nasty. I have been using this for about a week now and I can mainly see a difference in the condition of my nails. I had just torn off my shellac and my nails were all torn up, and they looks a lot better now. I am hoping the strength and thickness of my nails starts to improve soon as well!
Jessica D.
Westbrook, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Earlier this year I had to remove my acrylic nails and my nails were super damaged after having them for so long! I started using this product right after I got them removed and my nails are still a little weak but I'm actually able to grow my natural nails long now! I think this has been really helpful for the health of my nails!
Ana S.
There is not a single nail polish that isn't gel that lasts more than a day or two on my nails before just pealing right off in the shower. I have tried so many base coats in the past trying to find one that would keep my polish on for longer and had had zero luck until I used this strengthening coat in place of a base. This product is not new to me, I have used it on and off for about two years now. This is the 3rd bottle I've purchased, but I had never thought to use it as a base (even though it says on the bottle that you can) until right before a new years eve party a few weeks ago. It is a real game changer for me! My polish lasted a whole 5 days before I had to take it off with remover because the tips were all worn. That might not sound like a huge deal to most people, but it's a huge deal for me. I have spent so much money on expensive base coats and they all lasted nowhere near as long as this.
Jordan C.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay, no lie, this little bottle of magic SAVED my nails. They were brittle, flaking, and badly damaged from getting next gen manicures for months at a time, but now they're not flaking anymore, and they don't break as easily! I can actually grow them out too! This does come out as a pale pink on your nails, but the color is so soft and perfect for everyday. To keep my nails in good condition, I alternate between this and Sally Hansen Salon Effects and use cuticle oil a couple of times a week. This has become a new staple in my beauty routine and I know when I run out I'll be buying another bottle!
Somantha S.
I've been using this product every other day for about two weeks now and haven't see. A very visible deference as of yet. The one thing that kind of annoys me about this product is the "Polish" flakes off very easily. I'll keep using it and update this review as time goes on.
Kenna S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried multiple nail strengthening products after removing gel from my nails and nothing seemed to work. My nails still would split and break off. I picked this up at Target and tried it and it has been absolutely amazing. I noticed a difference on the first day and within just a few days my nails were strengthened. I would highly recommend this if you're needing to strengthen your nails.
Kura H.
Ive used about 2 bottles of this, it works great. I use it as a base coat before putting on nail polish. My nails are very week from chewing them my whole life and from getting acrylics done for a year straight. This product helped my nails grow faster and stop being so bendy and weak. The only problem is it takes AGES to dry.
Jessica P.
Vacaville, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the only nail strengthener that's worked on my nails ever! I've recently been growing them out again and I've gone back to using this product and it's doing the job. my nails get so fragile and thin from acrylics and when I decide to grow them out, I use this and it helps immensely.
Kelly R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this product since i was a teenager. this product gets the job done keeps my nails from breaking and keeps the nice and strong. good value. i purchase this product at cvs, walgreens and rite aid most places carry it. i would buy again.
Erika S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is awesome on my nails! Takes a little longer than most to dry. But it is better than most other products. Other than the smell I don't see any cons with this product! It's very easily applicable! I would 100% recommend this to everyone!
Deanna L.
Does this really help with nail strength