Sally Hansen® Maximum Shield Nail Treatment uploaded by Samantha D.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally hansen maximum shield nail treatment

Michelle R.
Corp Christi, TX
I loved this one! It made my nails feel so much stronger after feeling so brittle from acrylic nails! It's easy to apply & dries quickly! I would definitely use again!
KRISTIN D.
sparks, nv
I have had weak nails my whole life. I used to splurge on the arcrylics while in high school, but now the in vogue are the gels. Those are supposed to be "better" for your nails. I don't care how you cut it, if you find yourself without proper acetone to remove either application you will have done so much damage you will NEED this product!! This product is AMAZING!!! I apply two coats at the first application, then about 2 days later, another two layers. Then after about a week i remove it all, trim my ever so short nails, and reapply. I actually have whote on my nails!! I can function without worry that my gel induced paperthin nails aren't going to buckle! This is the bext post faux nail polish I have ever used!! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
Ashley H.
Grand Rapids, MI
It was on sale at my local Walgreens for 3.50 and compare that to the price tags on some similar products I was sold. Im 1 week in with 3 coats so far. The nails are nice and shiny like a clear coat which is visually appealing. The nails seem to bend less but more applications are needed to see if it's just layers of product or is it actually maxing the nails stronger. Will update with further results.
Anahi C.
San Antonio
No chip nail polish love it! Reasonable price , would buy it again . I own about three of these already. Would recommend to anyone
Anaibel F.
Doral, FL
It's good. Didn't use it much thou. Would buy again anyway...cause my mom seemed to like it a lot. Gave it to her after