BY SALLY HANSEN #97 in Lip Plumper

Sally Hansen Maximum Plumping Treatment, Lip Gloss, Clearly Passionate 6520-70 see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this plumping gloss. My lips look and feel more full and the colors are great too. I will definitely continue using. " in 4 reviews
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
Same I love All the Sally Hansen and stuff the products of cheap they look great you can get them anywhere it’s worth the price so if you have them try to try and get back to me let me know how you like
Krysta D.
I loved this product. It satisfied my every need in what i look for! Long lasting, and always smooth. I am a repeating user because of this very reason. The packaging is always very clean and neat.
Stone Q.
Brooklyn ny
I love this product so much it really helps lips shining and kissable smells very good for hair fr so dont forget to get yours 💙💸‼️ The Influenster App Influenster
Tiffany M.
Waverly
This product was way too expensive, not very easy to find on the shelf. It was a very expensive product and I did not see any change in lip size. I also didn’t feel any tingling as I do with other products. It had a sticky feeling during and after application.
Diane S.
Excellent results when it comes to plumping. Gives a glossy, fuller finish to the lips plus it’s
Long Lasting. The bad thing about this product is that there is a strong , burning sensation if it comes in contact with anything other than the lips.
Jaymee P.
Valparaiso , IN
First time user. The gloss is beautiful didn’t see a change in fullness of lips. Wouldn’t purchase again.
Sally Hansen Maximum Plumping Treatment, Lip Gloss, Clearly Heartfelt 6520-80
Julia B.
Kalispell
I really like this product it really pumped my lips and i also loved the color normally lip pumpers don’t work, but I can definitely see the difference in this product.
🌙Your L.
Fayetteville
Smelled so amazing! Never left my purse and didn’t make my lips numb nor tingley! Nice packaging made a bit of a mess on the applicator but nothing a wipe couldn’t fix!
Luke F.
Bought this product for my girlfriend and she is totally obsessed with it. She was astonished by the quality of the product and I was happy with the price. It was priced very appropriately and will last awhile!
Donna Z.
I purchased this product at Kmart quite some time ago.  It was my first time trying a lip plumper.  It goes on nicely, and isn't terribly greasy feeling on your lips.  The packaging is pretty basic, but the price was right.  It worked nicely.  I would purchase this again.