BY SALLY HANSEN #24 in Lip Plumper

See up to 30% plumper, 60% smoother lips instantly. This high-performance lip product will turn your pout from thin and lifeless to full and fabulous in seconds flat. The ultra-lightweight formula is infused with protein building ingredients to promote... see more...

• Does it burn at all when you put it on?1 Answers
Angela B.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I love Sally Hansen lip gloss. It makes my lips feel so soft and when it's cold outside my lips don't get chapped when I use it. I bought it at Walmart and I think k the price was reasonable. Ian a repeat user and I will continue to buy this product. I have bought this as stalking stuffers for my girls.
Landa D.
Landa D.
Charlotte, NC
Great product to use specially we have a busy lifestyle love to use it it's not too heavy it's not too pricey or you could buy it from your local pharmacy or Walmart I have been using this product for years ever recommend this for anybody that needs extra attention to there lips
Dawn S.
Dawn S.
Fort Smith
On the very first time I used this product, I was very pleased with the results. It made my lips look fuller and lasted several hours before reapplying. The packaging was very attractive and caught my eye. I bought this product at Walgreens and would buy the product again.
April L.
April L.
Brooklyn, NY
Very good lipstick to have in your makeup kit ladies it is not too pricey it is worth every dime. I highly recommend this product ladies. I must say as a first time user, I am very impressed with the quality. 100% goes out to this product it is worth every dime and penny.
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Jefferson City, MO
I AM OBSESSED! The fuller the lips the better and I personally cant get nough of this stuff. I put it on before my lipstick or gloss and I am set to go for the day. I hate not using it because then I feel like my lips are so small. Thankful to be able to plump um up!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is beautiful and ilove this product! Highly recommend this and has nice packaging. Not pricey, is fun, great value, easy to buy, love it! Easy to use and easy to apply if you know how to use it right, you must buy this! Great product for makeup users
Taylor Y.
Taylor Y.
Lipstick is so perfect I don't understand why people don't like lipstick lipstick so perfect long-lasting and I met the expectations with the goodness and Richie flavor I used it when I went out and I would buy it again and I would recommend to others
Domonique F.
Domonique F.
Morrow, GA
This product was okay to use . I wouldn't recommend this product because after using it i literally could not feel my lips . if felt as if my lips were swollen . Other than that my experience with this product was good.
Tina L.
Tina L.
Sunbury, PA
I loved the Sally Hanson Lip Plump. I cannot find this product anymore. Am trying some other Sally Hanson lip products before I move onto another brand. Always found SH products to be superior & of great value.
Gabi N.
Gabi N.
Sherwood Frst, CA
Didn't love the Sally Hansen Maximum Plumping treatment as much as I though I would. Kind of disappointed in the results. I have seen it work for some of my friends but wouldn't try it again myself.
Becky K.
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
Does it burn at all when you put it on?