BY SALLY HANSEN #20 in Lip Plumper

See up to 30% plumper, 60% smoother lips instantly. This high-performance lip product will turn your pout from thin and lifeless to full and fabulous in seconds flat. The ultra-lightweight formula is infused with protein building ingredients to promote... see more...

GABY- A.
I love this product it leaves a nice feeling to my lips, yes it is easy to apply this product anyone can use, the packaging doest really have anything special, it lasts long so it will leave your lips nice and yes i would recommend other people to use it more
Monica F.
Miami
This product is so, so great. It leaves that shiny, glossy glow and shine all while plumping your lips! Can anything be better? This product is very great and works very, very nicely!
Peyton H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like the pigment. It did make my lips look bigger and more plumb. The packaging was really nice. The only thing I did like about it was it left my lips a little tingly.
Kat M.
Evansville, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Sally Hansen Maximum Plumping Treatment went on smooth with a nice texture. It packs a lot of tingle on the lips and did create a bit of an increase in plumpness. It was easy to apply and the color was nice. I prefer more of a cream type product rather than the stickiness of a gloss, but overall, the product worked as promised and for a good price.
Angela B.
Donora, PA
I love Sally Hansen lip gloss. It makes my lips feel so soft and when it's cold outside my lips don't get chapped when I use it. I bought it at Walmart and I think k the price was reasonable. Ian a repeat user and I will continue to buy this product. I have bought this as stalking stuffers for my girls.
Ellen G.
Edina
If you're looking for "bang for your buck," look no further. While it's not the most powerful plumper I've tried, Sally Hansen is super underrated for maximum impact at a modest price. Buy a couple; they're so inexpensive you won't even be mad if you lose one.
Charlene M.
Sally Hansen Maximum Plumping Treatment, Lip Gloss was fast acting, beautifully smooth. The consistency was even and a perfect shade of plum. It was easy to apply.
I purchased it at Walgreen's at an affordable price. I would definitely buy the Sally Hasen Maximum Plumping Treatment Lip Gloss again.
Deanna B.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was the first lip plump I used. I was surprised at how well it worked. I'd recommend this to others. I got mine at my local Walmart. The packaging was nice. I'd buy this again for sure.
Tiffany R.
Atlanta
Plumped lips, great shine and awesome coverage! Packaging and info wasn't misleading. The cost was reasonable and you can pick it up at nearly any drug store. I'm not a fan of the tingling feeling so I more than likely will NOT buy again.
Mikaela m.
Adrian, WV
Sally Hanson maximum Lip plumping lipgloss is the best lip plumper that I have ever used!!!!! It gives my lips just the right amount of plump....it's not too much or too little...it's perfect!! I would definitely recommend Sally Hanson Lip Plumper!!
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
Does it burn at all when you put it on?