BY SALLY HANSEN #59 in Lip Plumper

See up to 30% plumper, 60% smoother lips instantly. This high-performance lip product will turn your pout from thin and lifeless to full and fabulous in seconds flat. The ultra-lightweight formula is infused with protein building ingredients to promote... see more...

Sally Hansen Maximum Plumping Treatment, Lip Gloss, Clearly Heartfelt 6520-80
  • "This lip plumping treatment works wonders and I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a product in this category. " in 23 reviews
  • "I love the Sally Hansen lip gloss it is super glossy stays on all day great coverage. I recommend this close to anybody I love it" in 6 reviews
Haley H.
Citronelle
Loved the product ! My lips looked amazing after I applied , felt a warm tingle feeling but that just shows it's working ! The reason I only gave 4 stars is because it doesn't last very long so you do have to continually reapply. Great price tho so it's definitely worth it !
Dajsha J.
Laurinburg
I love this product but it does have room for improvement. It’s easy to apply and usually lasts until I take off the product. Yes my expectations where meet but like I said it could use improvements. Certainly I would recommend using this product.
Adrianna L.
United States
This product is very helpful in so many ways it's also very light not so heavy. If there's any kinda lip treatment that you need to try or want to know if it's works or worth bying I will say it's very light weight and I prefer not so heavy product
Janet T.
Houston
I honestly wasnt to fond of it. I guess i had an allergic reaction or maybe i put a little to much on. Lol idk but my lips were on fire. Not even ice would help take the stingy pajn away
Gabriella G.
Cuero
Sally is better off making waxing kits and fake nails. This lip gloss is really awful. Feels cheep and dosent even make your lips look plump. The smell is ok but I honestly thought they could do better.
Bethany L.
Lexington, SC
I love this plumper! No burning sensations or funny smells that make you feel like you just used battery acid to successfully get better looking lips! It smells very light, applies well, and feels smooth rather than sticky.
monica c.
united States
Ok not a full plump color lasted but lips felt dry more than normal. Found my self reapply alot. Colors could been little better but overall it's was ok for the price
Candice G.
Winter Haven
The color is good for a gloss. It stays on for a minimum time, but the feel is gookie like paste, and the feel of the plump, the tingle, is so minimum that it really negates the plump especially the maximum plump, maybe it is the maximum plump for Sally Hansen. Not impressed for a lip plumper.
👑Dalaney👑 H.
Higden
It's a really good product. I love the product. It really helps too. It s not pricey it's that expensive at all. It's make your lips look so pretty. I recommended this product to you. I think that yall, should get it and buy it and test it out. Get this product.
GABY- A.
I love this product it leaves a nice feeling to my lips, yes it is easy to apply this product anyone can use, the packaging doest really have anything special, it lasts long so it will leave your lips nice and yes i would recommend other people to use it more
Becky K.
San Diego, CA
Does it burn at all when you put it on?