BeautyNailNail CareSally Hansen
Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus Nourishing Nail Color

Sally Hansen® Maximum Growth Plus Nourishing Nail Color

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus Nail Color, 33 Crystal Clear

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Maximum Growth Plus Nourishing Nail Color!
Destinii C.
Sally Hansen® Maximum Growth Plus Nourishing Nail Color uploaded by Destinii C.
I really love this product!!!! And I rate it a 10/10!! I’m a nail technician and so far this is the best growth product i’ve used . It doesn’t have a strong odour and it’s so easy to use I would 100% recommend this product!!!!Coty Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle Nail Color, 0.45 oz
amber P.
Columbia, TN
I used this color during Fall and Winter and the color is just gorgeous! The red is deep and beautiful. I love how Sally Hansen nail polishes shine! I will say I had to use 3 coats to get the best coverage which can be time consuming and a bit messy.
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Sally Hansen® Maximum Growth Plus Nourishing Nail Color uploaded by Zenaida P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Sally Hansen Nail Polish... Hermoso color rosado perfecto para una hermosa manicura. Este esmalte es duradero y brilloso. Amo los productos de Sally Hansen. ♥️😍 Lo recomiendo!
Ruth E.
Wesley Chapel, FL
This nail color treatment is very bold and nourishing! Not too expensive too! I would highly recommend if you are looking for healthier option for your nails
Paula K.
New Hudson, MI
This is okay as a base coat or to add a bit of gloss to your nails. I used it for some time but it didn't seem to make a difference in my nails. Still searching for something to stop my nails from peeling.
Soo W.
Los Angeles, CA
nails survived gym, beach, pool, cancun, babysitting two toddlers. not a single chip. i am amazed.
Grisell P.
Sally Hansen is classic and elegant l always used the color red 🍒 is better for me mantein my nails very strong look very pretty
Cree P.
Spokane
Purchased at: Amazon
So this is actually my color and all. It dries seriously crazy fast too! I dont think I ever run out because I always need this specific color 😂 I do wear other colors just not often.
Ayla G.
Most people don’t use regular nail polish anymore with the new UV curing gel polishes available but sometimes you need a quick color on the go. Sally Hansen’s growth plus color and nail nourish you are able to keep your nails healthy between appointments and get a relatively long wear from a simple lacquer.
Lily O.
bernardsville
i was shocked by how much i loved this product, my review cannot express it so you need to buy it!

Looking for your answer?