BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus Nail Color, 33 Crystal Clear

Stephanie G.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Nourishing Nail Color 0.45 fl oz; 13.3 ml more...
The color on this is beautiful.
However.
It takes entirely too long to dry and chips within a day. Its a dark color yet it takes multiple layers to become opaque. I tossed it in the trash.
Bre J.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
If there's one thing I love to do it more than anything that's paint my nails. Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Plus is my go to product to do just that. When it comes to nail strength this is a go to product. I always have success with Sally Hansen products because they always last long for me and I can always give myself the straight out of the salon paint job.
amber p.
Columbia, TN
I used this color during Fall and Winter and the color is just gorgeous! The red is deep and beautiful. I love how Sally Hansen nail polishes shine! I will say I had to use 3 coats to get the best coverage which can be time consuming and a bit messy.
Emily B.
Lugoff, SC
I love dark colors. This nail polish applies great, does not clump of leave weird marks. It's super easy to apply and anyone an do it. I have used this brand before but this is my first time getting this color.
Haley D.
Love sally Hansen, love the colors and this is an awesome polish for a great price. Would recommend this to anyone! It's worth your money and you wont regret buying this product. It's long lasting and so pretty.
Mary R.
Dothan, AL
The color is really pretty and goes on nice. Made my nails hard and grow nicely while I had it on. I've only bought it once and let my mom use it and she went and bought her one. I might would buy again but maybe a different color
Valerie L.
Port Hueneme, CA
Pretty color I really like it! Very very cute. I'd not waste my money on buying it again thou it's whatever like I just needed something like it so I wasted 7 dollars on it
Joelle W.
Didn't really seem to do what it says, I know you have to use it for a long time but being that it is colored it sucks to have to wear the same color every single day, always.
Asia V.
Casper , WY
Review for: Nourishing Nail Color more...
I never saw a huge difference but I don't wear the same color over and over. So I don't know if it differs from any other nail polish.
Sami S.
Las Vegas, NV
Actually a pretty big fan of salt Hansen nails. Drugstore prices and as long as you use a top coat, it doesn't chip. Good polish