BY SALLY HANSEN #3 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• Is this Sally Hansen® Maximum Growth® Nail Treatment wort...1 Answers
  • Does this work fast?1 Answers
  • How often do you have to reapply this product?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
I was pleasantly impressed with this product. It actually worked quite well and use it in my nail care routine. I would reccomend to anyone that does their nails. It's fairly cheap and not strongly scented.
Nigil B.
Greenville, SC
When I took off my fake nails my real nail was so soft and weak. My nails had white ridges on them too. When I out this nail polish on my nails n about 3 days I started to feel my nail getting back hard.
Taylor W.
Little Rock, AR
I am
Pretty game for anything that helps my cuticles. I work with my hands a lot, so my cuticles are horrible! I also don't mind the smell of it. Stuff like this lasts you forever as long as you can keep up with it!
Adina B.
Troutdale, OR
I use this all the time and it has definitely made a difference in my life.My nails are longer then they ever were before.I highly recommend this product to any girl who wants to grow out her nails.
Berkeley B.
San Diego, CA
I like
To out this on under my nail polish so it can continue to work to strengthen my nails and leaves a smooth finish. Nourishes my cuticles and nails at the same time, win win. Highly recommended.
Bethany H.
I believe this works! I used to not be able to grow my nails out but once I tried this they won't stop and I'm so happy. I used to pick at my nails and so when i used this and saw them growing it made me get out of my habit.
Federica R.
Oakland, MI
I really like this product - this brand is overall amazing with nails are. I find that this doesn't dry out my nails. It is easy to use but I did not notice any extra growth in the nail itself. Would recommend.
Danielle G.
Oh my gosh yall!!!!!! I've never been able to have nails that are long and hard and after using this as directed my nails have grown and are not as brittle as they used to be!! I love this stuff!
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
love love love this nail product! after i remove my acrylics my nails are always thin and flimsy but this paint makes my nails grow back thicker and stronger! would highly recommend to anyone who gets acrylics
Claudia A.
Chico
I started seeing results about a week after I started using it, I used to be a nail biter so my nails were really dry. This product helped my nails become stronger but I expected faster results
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long until you see results?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Marshanna V.
How often do you have to reapply this product?
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.