BY SALLY HANSEN #8 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that could possibly gro...1 Answers
  • I love this product, but I've noticed that if I stop usin...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Nicole W.
This does really help grow nails, however the only downside to it is if you apply more than 1 layer it starts to flake off.
Kayla B.
This product is wonderful.. Almost as good as going to the nail salon! Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen
Jamie C.
I love this product! My nails grow and not split and it makes my nails healthy. It maintains the length that I want
Luz  B.
It's rare for me to but these type of things but this product works so very well, keep your nails long and strong
val D.
Perfect if your nails won't grow or if they chip fairly easy. my nails has grown faster thanks to Sally hansen!
Itzel S.
Its a nice clear coat my nails didn't grow as much and it did not last, it started peeling off after 3 days.
Cheyenne H.
Pottsville, AR
I've always been a nail biter, and I needed something to help them grow! This stuff worked a miracle for me
Emalyann B.
Modesto, CA
The smell isn't overpowering like some other polishes. I like the shine an strength it gives to my nails.
Victoria B.
Alma, MI
During Swim season my nails would often get very brittle. This helped keep them strong and grow out long.
Kathy G.
Mayfield, KY
I have very soft brittle nails. Sally Hansen Maximum Growth seems to help them be stronger and healthier.
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?
Diane Mae R.
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them grow and be stronger?