BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them gr...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that could possibly grow my nai...1 Answers
  • I love this product, but I've noticed that if I stop using it my ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Maday P.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this product it is really nice it doesn't help you make your nails grow it is kind of thick not that much there as part of them
Patrice L.
Winston Salem, NC
This growth polish I'd great when I have a split nail or have just broken them doing daily task. They grow back stronger and healthy.
Talia R.
All I can say is this stuff works! My nails grew and looked so much healthier after a few applications. I highly recommend this!
Caroline P.
I couldn't tell you if it works or not. I'm so rough on my nails, only the toughest of the tough polishes survive 48 hours on me.
Emily C.
Kennebunk, ME
I wasn't a huge fan of this. I don't see much increase in growth. But I might not have tried it for as long as I could have.
kimberly e.
Friendsville, TN
This stuff works!! I'm a former nail biter but bought this and used as directed. I've got strong, healthy nails months later!
Portia D.
hesperia
This is great for helping my nails grown! They are so fragile and break after a certain length and this works wonders on them
Nicole W.
This does really help grow nails, however the only downside to it is if you apply more than 1 layer it starts to flake off.
Kayla B.
This product is wonderful.. Almost as good as going to the nail salon! Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen
Jamie C.
I love this product! My nails grow and not split and it makes my nails healthy. It maintains the length that I want
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?
Diane Mae R.
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them grow and be stronger?