BY SALLY HANSEN #3 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

Elizabeth H.
Topeka, KS
My nails look really nice healthy they don't look damaged or anything like that I take care of them because it's my hands and I also use this product with my feet I can recommend this product
latia c.
I love to use this product on my nails to grow them out , it makes my nails strong and they grow long and healthy, one of the many reasons I like to use this product is because when I do acrylics and gels I don't have to use false nails I can use my own.
erica q.
Aledo, TX
I used to use this many years ago. I couldn't tell if it ever worked. My nails grew but I don't know that they grew any faster than normal. It wasn't very expensive. I also didn't like how it didn't dry really hard.
Kimberly B.
When I first purchased it had a terrible smell so I didn't use but I repurchased a couple months after to give the benefit of the doubt and it works great nails are looking good and healthy would be purchasing again.
Cassidy B.
Overland Park, KS
I love this oil and it truly does what it says it will. I like how much stronger my nails feel after use. I buy mine at Walgreens and it's a great value for the outcomes I get. I will buy again in the future!
Ashley M.
Coldwater, MI
It’s great I just wish that had a different formula for it. I get a little rashy around my fingers and I feel I might be allergic to it and that’s my own doing but it works amazing I just want a different formula
valentina c.
Lithia, FL
I hate it completely awful is just so awkward it doesn't work it leaves my nails oily all day is really hard to apply and just awful don't lose your money here I love this brand but is product is just not good
Nadia J.
Morris Plains, NJ
One of the only growth polishes that I really like. I've been using this one for years. It's at most mass channel retailers and drug stores and it's super reasonable. I'd definitely recommend for someone trying to strengthen and grow their nails.
Morgan F.
I apply this once or twice a week and always under my nail polish and it helps my nails grow tremendously. My nails grow so slow without this stuff and now I can have my real nails long instead of fake nails.
Charley S.
Blanchard, OK
I was pleasantly impressed with this product. It actually worked quite well and use it in my nail care routine. I would reccomend to anyone that does their nails. It's fairly cheap and not strongly scented.
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long until you see results?
Marshanna V.
How often do you have to reapply this product?
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?

back