BY SALLY HANSEN #3 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• Is this Sally Hansen® Maximum Growth® Nail Treatment wort...1 Answers
  • Does this work fast?1 Answers
  • How often do you have to reapply this product?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
morgan L.
Southfield
This product is not good. It's didn't work for me at least, it just made my nails feel heavy with the thick polish. It's so thick it gets messy, it didn't help my nails grow easier. I don't recommend it. If you truly struggle with slow growth find a different product
Alexandra B.
One of my favorite products from Sally Hansen! I started using it about a month ago on my damaged and breaking nails. They were peeling and very brittle and hurt. I started using this and now they're strong, long, and beautiful!
Giddalthy C.
Want faster stronger nails sally Hansen's nail grower really does work. I used the product on my nails for about 3 and a half weeks and noticed a big difference. Sally Hansen® Nutrition Green Tea and Olive Nail Treatment
Mariela S.
Mesa, AZ
This product has put back health into my nails again. It actually helped put strength into them to and I didn't suffer from broken nails for being so brittle and frail. My nails are completely flawless because of this product.
Ashley N.
I have nails that grow pretty quickly and with the use of this product they grow even faster. It is so simple to use, you just paint on bare nails. I have had great success with this product, I will definitely buy again.
Melyssa M.
Lk Ronkonkoma, NY
I was very impressed with how well this produvt worked on growing my nails, i take biotin everyday and still have very weak nails for soem reaosnm this polish has really helped make my nails grow faster and regain stregnth
Holleen D.
Hudson Falls, NY
This really makes your nail strong. My hands are in water All Day. And my nails became weak. I tried this and after 2 wks they started to harden. And they grew . I dont put polish over it. I just use in morning and night
Amanda S.
Colville, WA
Sally hason products are very affordable and good quality. I'm always looking for different products for my nails because they are peely and brittle. This works great and I love the look of clear shiny polished nails.
Celeste P.
Phoenix, AZ
This product helped aloooooot when I was trying to get healthier nails after I got my acrylic nails removed. They were brittle and breaking but when I put this and maybe a week or 2 later my nails looked so much better
Antonia W.
Minneapolis, MN
I decided to stop wearing acrylics and grow my nails. However, i was finding it extremely difficult to prevent my nails from breaking until a friend told me about this product. It does exactly what it says it would do.
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long until you see results?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Marshanna V.
How often do you have to reapply this product?
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.