BY SALLY HANSEN #8 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that could possibly gro...1 Answers
  • I love this product, but I've noticed that if I stop usin...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Stephanie
I wouldn't say this provides maximum growth but it does keep nails strong and not brittle. The nail polish tip is very unique and does a great job at polish your whole nail without doing much extra work.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
My mother and I used this nearly every day when I was in Highschool. It works well for people who's nails do not grow strong enough to grow long by them selves.
Amanda g.
This stuff really works. My nails never grow and they are so brittle! This polish makes them so strong and helps them grow. Sally Hansen really has nailed it!
Angela G.
Las Vegas, NV
I used this religiously for months and I had no noticeable nail growth. My nails were still the same as before.. maybe even a little worse than when I started.
Sunny R.
San Diego , Ca
Nice product. This product woks well at strengthening my nails. I find that after removing my acrylics, this products helps bring my nail beds back to life!
Alisha V.
Every time I have used this products, my nails grow long, healthy and strong. I often use it as a base coat under my regular polish. Works great either way.
Madi B.
Kiowa, CO
This nail product has made my nails so much stronger than they have been before. I would recommend this product to all of my friends and other people.
Nicole E.
I can see the benefits of it.. My nails usually break easily so this really helps in making them from and grow longer than where they normally break
I used to be a nail biter and this product has done wonders for my nails! I used it as directed and within a week my nails were stronger and longer
tara r.
Cold Spg Hbr, NY
always use this! makes my nails stronger and thicker and it’s versatile (i use it as a base coat and a top coat) so i really get good use of it
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?
Diane Mae R.
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them grow and be stronger?