BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them gr...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that could possibly grow my nai...1 Answers
  • I love this product, but I've noticed that if I stop using it my ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Allison J.
Had this little guy for about 3 years now and he's still doing great! I have a problem of bitting my nails and within 2 days of applying this, I don't want to bite them anymore because my nails grow so fast thanks to him. I usually apply a coat of nail polish and top him as a "top" coat.
B V.
Vacaville, CA
When I first saw this in the store I knew that I had to try it. It seemed to make a big difference on my nails, they were definitely getting longer, stronger, and felt much healthier.
shannon r.
Mobile, AL
This product was really great because i had dry brittle nails at times and they just wouldn't grow..This kept them smooth, hard, and they started to grow! I was pleasantly surprised how well this product worked
Julianna  D.
Astoria, NY
This product is the best you will find! All the other products I used just didn't come to my satisfaction until I found this one. I had the tendency to bite my nails but now with this product my nails grow strong and fast and I truly admire my nails and don't want to bite them!!!!
Catherine C.
Tampa, FL
Honestly I am very loyal to OPI however Sally Hansen Maximum Growth is an amazing product. My nails are defiantly stronger and more importantly the are much healthier.
Niesha D.
Sally Hansen nail strengthner is the best in the busy. I have very week nails. All the women in my family do. Anywhoo, I started using this and noticed my nails growing without breaking within a two week time period.
Kelsey A.
Columbus, OH
My nails have always grown quickly, so I bought this product for nail strength. When the product was on my nails, they seemed stronger, but when I removed the product there was no noticeable difference.
Stephanie
I wouldn't say this provides maximum growth but it does keep nails strong and not brittle. The nail polish tip is very unique and does a great job at polish your whole nail without doing much extra work.
Heather T.
Grand Rapids , MI
My mother and I used this nearly every day when I was in Highschool. It works well for people who's nails do not grow strong enough to grow long by them selves.
Amanda g.
This stuff really works. My nails never grow and they are so brittle! This polish makes them so strong and helps them grow. Sally Hansen really has nailed it!
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?
Diane Mae R.
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them grow and be stronger?