BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

Buy on Amazon
Cari W.
Port Richey, FL
I used to use this product religiously. It did make my nails grow, yes, but it didn't strengthen them at all. Not really sure if it was supposed too, but I already have really fine, thin nails and I felt like this just made it worse... They did grow though.
Cindy P.
Lawrence, KS
I thought the Sally Hansen did a very good job with this product I love what it does for my nails I don't have to worry about them being flimsy or cracking and breaking because this makes my nails strong so they won't crack and break
Madison S.
Crooks, SD
I to use this as a base for nail polish. It has definitely strengthened and lengthened my nails. I have used this product for about a year now and love it so much. I buy mine at Walmart, I think it is totally worth the price tag.
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
This has been one of the only growth treatments that have actually helped my nails grow. Usually I get lots of peeling but this particular one is great and lasts a while! I will definitely upload the end results in the future!
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is great. It really speeds up the growth process with your nails. I wear it alone. It gives my nails a nice clear shine and works 'behind the scenes' to lengthen and strengthen my nails. Great price! You can get it at most convenience stores, walmart, target, etc. I've been using for years!
Addie H.
overbrook
This product is great for that natural look you've been going for. The brush is medium sized great for detail. This polish is very opaque and great quality overall. I will definitely be purchasing this polish again!
Fancy G.
It works ! I repeat, the product works. After using if for a few days my tails grew quite a bit unlike if i were to not apply to product. The difference is noticeable, the product is affordable & it’s not a scam. I definitely recommend for anyone who is looking to achieve healthy, long & strong nails .
Kimber C.
I'm not sure how much this helped my nails grow but it did seem to reinforce them so they had a chance to grow. Im pretty tough on my nails so they usually chip before getting very long. My mom uses this and swore by it so I gave it a shot. My nails did grow more than they'd usually be able to.
Dee G.
McHenry , IL
I've gone a long time using fake nails and finally decided to give them a break. Went and bought this because I lost my last bottle and was pretty upset lol very glad to have it back as part of my weekly routine
Alyssa K.
Deferiet, NY
I got this product to speed up the nail recovery process after having fake nails. my nails were thin and brittle and this product was great in making them health and strong! I would recommend this to anyone who has thin nails or wants theirs to be strong and healthy.
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long until you see results?
Marshanna V.
How often do you have to reapply this product?
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?