BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them gr...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that could possibly grow my nai...1 Answers
  • I love this product, but I've noticed that if I stop using it my ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shea J.
West Palm Bch, FL
Grows your nails really long really quick! I have been using this for I don't know how long and It's always been a blessing for me! I have very thin brittle nails and It helps them stay strong and healthy. Me being a waitress its hard to keep them from breaking but the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth helps bunches!
Steffinie C.
Cheney , WA
I used to chew my nails and then I decided to quit and needed some help! I used this under every time I painted my nails..(which is pretty much every day) and they were so much stronger after I started using this! I love this! My nails are pretty long now, and I owe it all to this product!
Victoria R.
Santa Rosa, CA
This product works like a charm! It really does work and you will begin to see results immediatley as long as you use it evreyday. It helps grow your nails and is also great for a base coat. I have used up the whole bottle of polish which I hardly ever do! Reccomend it for sure!
Aleshia F.
Mount Union, PA
I was looking for a nail polish that would help my nails get stronger and came across Sally Hansen Maximum Growth. I seen visible results in one week! My nails are stronger and healthier. A miracle worker. I would recommend this product to anyone that had the same problem as me.
Shennah M.
This product helped strengthen and grow my nails back out after I had my acrylics taken off. The box says you'll see results in 1 week, but it took me a couple weeks to actually see results in my nails. I don't know if it had anything to do with this product or if I my nails were still weak, but after using this product I found my nails chipping at the tips a lot.
Viviana G.
Lakewood, CO
This product actually helped with making my nails a lot stronger so they can actually grow. They used to always break as soon as they got any lenght and ever since I started using this product my nails started growing more and are so much stronger than before.
Whitney T.
Murfreesboro, TN
Good product to use, nails grew back really quick, maybe 3 days time I could tell a difference..my only downfall in this product was it didn't help with the thickness of my nails, which caused them to break, which led to having to repeat the whole process again
Mary K.
North Hollywood, CA
I did not like this product fro one reason.......
It didn't work! It' s a complete lie and waste of money! It was a great shiny polish but that was the only good thing. I was very upset and i felt bad fro making my mo buy some stupid thin for no reason
lacey h.
Emmalena, KY
This stuff is amazing when I was pregnant my nails free so fast an I loved it but the moment I had my kids I completely lost that and i missed it so badly then I discovered this magic in a bottle. This stuff truly works an if you are looking for something that is magic in a bottle an truly works look no further you have it right here.
Maryellen C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
Sally Hansen Maximum Growth works well and I use it as a base coat always. I use it at least three times a week when I change my polish. I even like using it by itself for a nice clean nude look to my nails.
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?
Diane Mae R.
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them grow and be stronger?