BY SALLY HANSEN #6 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

Buy on Amazon
Aleah W.
Springfield, MO
I love Sally Hanson products, no matter what the actual product may be I can always count on it working the way it says and they're always affordable (which is a MUST for any product in my book). I always notice my nails grow more quickly when I use any Sally Hanson nail products, but the polish is my go-to because I don't have to worry about daily applications or multiple applications in a day. This product dries quickly so it doesn't take much of my time. The only downfall is that it is a polish and with being an esthetician I wash my hands frequently which makes it hard to keep polish on my nails. Sally Hansen® Maximum Growth® Nail Treatment
Braylyn B.
I've probably repurchased this over a dozen times over the years. My nails suck. They peel, they're dry, they constantly break, and I'm a nail bitter, always have been. This is thee only polish that keeps my nails alive. I never thought I would ever be able to grow nails. But this product works amazing. Patience, polish, and determination. When I need nails fast, I know exactly where to turn.
Ana Z.
El empaque dice resultados visibles en una semana eso no es cierto, sin embargo es un buen producto, las uñas las endurece a medida que usas el producto, las uñas no son tan frágiles como antes y crecen pero no tan rápido como dice el empaque.

The packaging says visible results in a week that is not true, however it is a good product, the nails harden them as you use the product, the nails are not as fragile as before and grow but not as fast as the packaging says.
Morgan N.
Hermitage, TN
I have purchased this product more times than I can count. My nails tend to break and peel at the beginning of semesters (after I've moved all of my stuff cross country for school: boxes and nails aren't friends ;) ), but when I use this product they grow quickly, are strong, and don't peel! I highly recommend! It also dries quickly and doesn't have a bad smell
Amber F.
Works great! I use it for 2-3 days and I can see a difference right alway.. my nails start to grow faster when applied day after day. It’s affordable and easy to find! I would recommend to any girl that has trouble keeping there nails long or biting them(yes I know its a horrible habit)...
Emma R.
I'm a raging nail biter and I have been since I was very young. My nails are short beyond belief. I have gone through about 3 bottles of this. With the help of this product, I have been able to grow them so much longer. I still struggle with biting my nails but this helps me stop. I 100% would recommend to those who are looking to grow their nails. It's affordable and effective.
Catherine L.
New Orleans, LA
I have super thin nails that are soft and prone to breaking, I used to pick at them because it was so easy but this polish creates a shiny, strong coat that made my nails look and feel stronger. It's been two weeks and this polish has deterred me from picking at them and has made them stronger and longer. I'll continue to buy it... long natural nails are the goal!
Julie P.
Kingsport
This is a very great nail growth polish!!! Totally recommend this products to anyone who needs a little help growing our their nails. This is the only brand of nail growth polish I have used in forever and the only one I will continue to use as long as it is not discontinued. Recommend for sure tobEVERYONE!! check it out guys, it is worth it.
Leidy Johana Z.
Rego Park, NY
This is my first time using this product, not the brand , and i love it , it dried super fast and not color one it , i started seeing results like 5 days later and i am very happy .
Is very easy to find and the price is really good , i always recommend to my friends
Emily B.
Vine Grove , KY
I don't think this works in the slightest! I did not notice any extra growth from what my nails already do. I think this is a waste of money, and would use a regular top coat for strength, but other than that, this is nothing special. I do not recommend.
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long until you see results?
Marshanna V.
How often do you have to reapply this product?
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?