BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them gr...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that could possibly grow my nai...1 Answers
  • I love this product, but I've noticed that if I stop using it my ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kaitlyn J.
New Windsor, NY
I love this. I just recently removed my acrylic nails and my natural nails were in HORRENDOUS condition. I've been using this for a few weeks now and have seen quite a substantial amount of growth and it's strengthened my nails quite a bit. I was very happy with this product
Justine M.
I was looking for a growth treatment polish that would work great on my weak nails. I was tired of them constantly breaking. I came across this Sally Hansen product which worked great on my nails. I even put them on my toe nails since they were also a bit weak due to many years of Ballet.
Sarah W.
Jonesboro, GA
My nails grew longer, but they did not grow stronger with the use of this product. I noticed the growth in 2 weeks time, but I didn't see any strength in my nails. I'm not sure if the product is supposed to be for strengthening, but if it is... it didn't do that. It is a nice base coat though, and it prevents my polishes from staining my nails. It works as a nice barrier between polish and nail.
Jordan K.
This is hands down my favorite nail product! If your nails are brittle, buy this. If your nails wont grow quickly, buy this. If you want to strengthen your nails, buy this. It is a miracle product and one that I can not live without!
Ana T.
Atlanta, GA
Didn't notice a difference in growth. The formula was sticky and tacky and didn't apple to my nails very nicely. It has a gross yellowish tint that I didn't like. I purchased this at Walgreens and I wouldn't recommend this at all.
trish s.
Green lane, PA
I'm always using this in between my nail polish coats. It makes my nails so much stronger- mine always are peeling and I have a horrible habit of peeling back the layers when I'm bored or nervous. I apply this maybe once a week or once every two weeks and it really does strengthen my nails! I also put it under my nails as well.
Sehrish K.
I am impressed with this product. I think it stays on your nails really well. It doesn't peel right off like others I have tried. I haven't had the urge to bite my nails since I have put it on! It also makes your nails look nice and shiny but not in a fake way. It looks totally natural!
Tara L.
I'm wasn't a huge fan of this product. It didn't seem to work very well, there wasn't anything too great about it. I gave it a C for sustainability. It seemed to stay on my nails pretty well and helped them grow slightly, but there isn't any strengthening quality to it. It seemed to dry my nails out and caused them to crack easily.
Cassandra H.
I used to have very short, brittle nails prone to breaking and cracking. I started using this and within a week my nails were much longer and stronger. After two weeks, they were extremely strong and healthy and were growing at a fast rate. i was wearing this alone as a clear coat or as a base underneath my color.
Shea J.
West Palm Bch, FL
Grows your nails really long really quick! I have been using this for I don't know how long and It's always been a blessing for me! I have very thin brittle nails and It helps them stay strong and healthy. Me being a waitress its hard to keep them from breaking but the Sally Hansen Maximum Growth helps bunches!
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?
Diane Mae R.
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them grow and be stronger?