BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them gr...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that could possibly grow my nai...1 Answers
  • I love this product, but I've noticed that if I stop using it my ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Carmelita M.
Cincinnati, OH
When originally purchasing, I didn't have high hopes for this product. It was inexpensive and I didn't think it could possibly grow my nails very well but I was extremely wrong. For reference, my nails have always been prone to breaking so I used it in conjunction with the nail strengthening treatment and with the both of these used about once a week under nail polish, my nails grew long and strong within a month. I would definitely recommend this product but would also suggest purchasing the strengthening treatment as well.
Tina H.
Winder, GA
The product works fairly well. I have brittle nails so it helps with that. Ive been religiously using it a month so I will wait at least 3 more to see how the results are.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I have severely thin nails and they split really bad. I never could do anything with them because they looked ridiculous painted. I decided to give this stuff a try and I'm so glad that I did. Within the first week i did notice that my nails weren't so thin and by week 2 they showed a remarkable improvement and were longer. By the 3rd week i was so happy that they were looking healthier so I painted them. I'm on my fourth week and not one of my nails has chipped, split, broken, nothing! You really need to stay on top of it and do it every other day like the package says. I am so pleased with this product.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
I've purchased this Sally Hansen Maximum Growth nail polish from Walgreen's for $6..you can see from the packaging it's a clear color And goes on clear. Typical nail polish scent nothing different. As far as nail growth in a week ,,well I'm not too sure if I'm doing this right or nitwit I have been using this for quite sometime now. And I don't think I notice any different. I have only been using it for like two weeks now but I'm giving this hope..
Natalie H.
Utica, NY
My go to "base coat" for a very long time! I need to get another bottle. One bottle does last me a while. I use it the direct barrier between my natural nail and any kind of nail polish that I put on top. I would change it out every few days. Take all polish layers off and start with a fresh coat of this product as the base. It prevents my nails from cracking, and becoming brittled which then grow stronger and longer. Would highly recommended for nail bitters.
Christiana H.
Edmond, Oklahoma
I bought this to help get my nails ready for my wedding. I have always had a hard time growing my nails. I started using this growth treatment 2 weeks ago and my nails were nonexistent. Now I've had to trim them and they are as long as they would be if I got an acrylic set!! Highly recommend 😀
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
Love this product and I have been using it for years. In high school I use to paint my nails black ALL the time. A home remedy was to bleach them to keep them from yellowing after such a dark color. I decided to use this instead and take a break from nail polish all together. It was a great decision!
Jessica S.
Forest Park, IL
I had a problem growing my nails especially after I went an put some fake nails on. The person filed my nail so far into my nail bed my nails would crack with everything! I bought this product and right away seen a differens my nails look healthy and they are growing. I wouldn't say they grow faster but they do grow.
Laura D.
Charlotte, NC
I decided to use a nail growth nail polish in high school because I always used to bite my nails (ewwww) and they weren't growing and looked to short. This nail polish helped my nails grow in three weeks to a month and they have always grown fast since then. I only used one bottle and didn't use it again because the have grown at a normal pace since then and I file them and use a nail hardener when i can!
Larissa E.
Norwalk, OH
My Sally Hansen nail growth is 3050 Clear nail nutrition Green Tea + Olive. It makes one heck of a difference on your nails. Not every product is good for some people but, for me this one works like a charm. Not only was is inexpensive but, i got the strengthener for 50% for purchasing it. What a great deal. Love it. Check out my photo.
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?
Diane Mae R.
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them grow and be stronger?