BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

Buy on Amazon
Kelsey C.
This product worked wonders for my dry cuticles. This was the first time I used this product and I was impressed with it. I bought it at my local Walmart. The product lasted me quite awhile and I will consider buying it in the future.
Ruth O.
Spartanburg, SC
Loved this product! I️t really made my nails grow very fast! I️t took about 3 days for my nails to grow out. I️ will def be using it again! I bought I️t at Walmart and I would recommend others to buy I️t!
sommer V.
GREENFIELD, CA
Awsome stuff I use it for many years. I had to buy it every few months cuz I run out. It’s easy to apply and it fixes my messed up nails and I like that. I bought it at target when it was on sale.
Chloe K.
N Las Vegas, NV
My nails always break at work and it’s hard for me to work with short nails. This helps my nails grow a little faster but sometimes it doesn’t feel that way and feels more like a gloss coat.
Elisha R.
Indianapolis
Effective but I was not super impressed. I guess it does what it says it will do, but I just couldn't get myself to buy a new bottle when the old one got goopy (which happened fast)
Renegade 🙌.
Baltimore, MD
Love the smell of this treatment. It's so healthy for your nails and I love the slight shine it leaves after. Was recommended but friend that I but from Walmart only tried 3 times
Chels A.
Hudsonville, MI
Didn't see any change while using this product - I used the bottle until empty but it didn't show any sign of growth or thickening. I am not sure how long it should take.
Jenna L.
Meriden
I absolutely love this stuff! It makes your nails grow so long and makes them stronger too! I would definitely recommended this product to anyone and everyone!!!
Lauren N.
Xenia, OH
This stuff is good and definitely hardens the nail with a protective coating that helps with growth. I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but it's one of my go to's.
Monica R.
Springfield, MA
I've been using this product for over a month and even though my nails are growing they are so thin they brake off. Maybe I need to try it longer and see what happens.
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long until you see results?
Marshanna V.
How often do you have to reapply this product?
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?