BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them gr...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that could possibly grow my nai...1 Answers
  • I love this product, but I've noticed that if I stop using it my ...1 Answers
Jessica P.
Bangor, ME
This has been one of the only growth treatments that have actually helped my nails grow. Usually I get lots of peeling but this particular one is great and lasts a while! I will definitely upload the end results in the future!
Laura S.
Cleveland, OH
This stuff is great. It really speeds up the growth process with your nails. I wear it alone. It gives my nails a nice clear shine and works 'behind the scenes' to lengthen and strengthen my nails. Great price! You can get it at most convenience stores, walmart, target, etc. I've been using for years!
Addie H.
overbrook
This product is great for that natural look you've been going for. The brush is medium sized great for detail. This polish is very opaque and great quality overall. I will definitely be purchasing this polish again!
Gretchen Y.
North Chesterfield
Sally Hansen nail growth products are so good! You just follow the directions they provide and your nails will grow in no time at all. You do have to clean your nails after five to seven days to remove the build up. Then paint again and keep your nails growing.
EMMSAYS M.
It really helped my nails from chipping and make them hard and strong! I love the way it gives shine to my nails. It's affordable and is great quality would recommend to anyone who's nails are fragile as mine and it's hard to grow them without chipping !
morgan L.
Southfield
This product is not good. It's didn't work for me at least, it just made my nails feel heavy with the thick polish. It's so thick it gets messy, it didn't help my nails grow easier. I don't recommend it. If you truly struggle with slow growth find a different product
Nadia J.
Morris Plains , NJ
One of the only growth polishes that I really like. I've been using this one for years. It's at most mass channel retailers and drug stores and it's super reasonable. I'd definitely recommend for someone trying to strengthen and grow their nails.
Koda M.
A great product! Nails grow rapidly with continuous use! Not a horribly noticeable smell and it is fairly cheap! It also lasts forever and gives my nails a nice shine. I would definitely recommend this product.
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
love love love this nail product! after i remove my acrylics my nails are always thin and flimsy but this paint makes my nails grow back thicker and stronger! would highly recommend to anyone who gets acrylics
Brandi H.
I have always had incredibly fragile nails and hate it. I started using this a year ago and I can finally grow my nails past my fingertips without fear of them all breaking! Love it
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?
Diane Mae R.
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them grow and be stronger?