BY SALLY HANSEN #3 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

Braylyn B.
I've probably repurchased this over a dozen times over the years. My nails suck. They peel, they're dry, they constantly break, and I'm a nail bitter, always have been. This is thee only polish that keeps my nails alive. I never thought I would ever be able to grow nails. But this product works amazing. Patience, polish, and determination. When I need nails fast, I know exactly where to turn.
Apple R.
Love love love.... I had been a nail biter since i could remember and this helped to break the cycle last year. Been nail bite free since September. And i couldn't be happier with my progress. This polish goes on easily. Ive used it as a base coat. And its easy enough to peel off in the early days of still wanting to bite or chew on my nails. It gave me a different way to pick at them while they were growing out
Marglys C.
Medley, FL
Amazing! Lo amarás... Me ayudó mucho para mantener mis uñas y el sabor evita que te lleves las uñas a la boca, realmente es bueno. Solo por el costo le doy 4 estrellas.
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make my nails look or feel weird. It lasts alllll month without regrowing. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
Love this product and I have been using it for years. In high school I use to paint my nails black ALL the time. A home remedy was to bleach them to keep them from yellowing after such a dark color. I decided to use this instead and take a break from nail polish all together. It was a great decision!
Corinne P.
Glastonbury
This product does show results after some time. I've been using it for a few years, and while I don't think it has dramatically strengthened my nails, there are some definite results. I typically apply this at night. It is a little bit sticky, but it smells pretty good. I would recommend this product if you are looking for small, easy ways to strengthen your nails.
Jessica S.
Forest Park, IL
I had a problem growing my nails especially after I went an put some fake nails on. The person filed my nail so far into my nail bed my nails would crack with everything! I bought this product and right away seen a differens my nails look healthy and they are growing. I wouldn't say they grow faster but they do grow.
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
Ok this doesn't make my nails grow and I've tried the thickening one too for my paper thin nails and nope I like the cuticle treatment to hydrate but haven't found it anywhere else but as for claiming to help nails grow nope and their strengthening one nope thickening one nope as well but as far as health yes they do help your nails be healthier by providing what nails need such as the oils vitamins and that's why I keep using these products is for the overall nail health
Laura D.
Florida
I decided to use a nail growth nail polish in high school because I always used to bite my nails (ewwww) and they weren't growing and looked to short. This nail polish helped my nails grow in three weeks to a month and they have always grown fast since then. I only used one bottle and didn't use it again because the have grown at a normal pace since then and I file them and use a nail hardener when i can!
I haven't used this enough to know if it actually makes my nails grow. But it does strengthen them and helps prevent breakage, in turn they can grow longer :) love
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long until you see results?
Marshanna V.
How often do you have to reapply this product?
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?

back