BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them gr...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that could possibly grow my nai...1 Answers
  • I love this product, but I've noticed that if I stop using it my ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Georgia H.
newport
This product is very good! I feel as if my nails have become stronger and you can put it on under nail varnish.. this is the only one I've used and it's the first time I've tried it so I can't say too much yet!
Olivia E.
This works like magic! I applied it every other day as it implied and within a week my nails had grown! I am a nail biter but my nails looked so healthy and shiny I didn't want to bite them! Definitely recommend
Riyah Q.
I purchased Sally Hansen's Maximum Growth after getting tired of my nails breaking every time I tried to grow them. A friend had recommended this polish to me as a strengthening miracle rather than a growing one and I was pleasantly surprised. The Maximum Growth allowed me to grow my nails in peace without them breaking, I can't say if the speed of growth was increased, as I didn't notice this. But this definitely did help my nails grow stronger and healthier than ever.
Denisse P.
This is my fav nail lacquer for the best growth! It really works, but you have to be constant. When my nails are way too short I use it twice a day for at least a week and THE RESULTS are AMAZING! I recommend it.
Imaan Q.
I used this product for quite long, I didn't feel any improvement in my nails really. I don't think it really does what it claims to. Something that wasn't really useful for me and I wouldn't buy it again.
Kyra F.
Powell River, British Columbia
I like using this polish when I cannot have my nails painted with a colour but want to give them a bit of reinforcement. The polish goes on nails very smoothly and easily.
Debbie B.
Greenock, Renfrewshire
This is amazing. I cannot fault any of their products. They are all amazing and do the job that it says on the bottle. Good price and nicely packaged
Laura C.
Beausejour , MB
This product absolutely helps your nails grow. You will notice a huge difference in just a week. Definitely strengthens and promotes growth
kirsten m.
Can honestly say I don't like the product, it didn't make any difference to my nails but least I can say I have tryed it☺
Lacey W.
Gillingham, Kent
This nail varnish not only makes your nails grow it makes them stronger. It has a light tint to it which is different
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?
Diane Mae R.
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them grow and be stronger?