BY SALLY HANSEN #3 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• Is this Sally Hansen® Maximum Growth® Nail Treatment wort...1 Answers
  • Does this work fast?1 Answers
  • How often do you have to reapply this product?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Kaylee T.
I have purchased this item a couple times. It lasts me a long time because I don't use it very often. It's reasonably priced and can be found at a grocery store or pharmacy. I would recommend this to others.
Carlee L.
Mansfield, OH
Love this stuff. As someone who had bit their nails their entire life this has helped so much. It makes my nails grow much faster which encourages me to continue not biting them. Life saver honestly.
Robbilyn S.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Love this cuticle pen. The pen is very convenient and easy to use. It really helped my cuticles and cut down on the number of hang nails. The pen is also affordable and easily accessible to purchase.
Edina G.
Oshkosh, WI
The product leaves my cuticles smooth and does what it says! It's comparable to other brands, I don't think formulas change all that drastically. It's easy to use and I'll continue to buy it, it works great!
melisa s.
I saw a difference in the actual health and quality of my nails after a couple weeks, but I have to say when it comes to growth, I was not impressed as I didn't have much luck in that area.
Angie P.
Shamokin Dam, PA
I use this because of my brittle and short nails. It works well and helps to replenish the nutrients I need to keep my cuticles from cracking and bleeding. Helps my nails grow!
Carmelita M.
Cincinnati, OH
When originally purchasing, I didn't have high hopes for this product. It was inexpensive and I didn't think it could possibly grow my nails very well but I was extremely wrong. For reference, my nails have always been prone to breaking so I used it in conjunction with the nail strengthening treatment and with the both of these used about once a week under nail polish, my nails grew long and strong within a month. I would definitely recommend this product but would also suggest purchasing the strengthening treatment as well.
Tina H.
Winder, GA
The product works fairly well. I have brittle nails so it helps with that. Ive been religiously using it a month so I will wait at least 3 more to see how the results are.
Ashiah W.
Dallas, TX
I've purchased this Sally Hansen Maximum Growth nail polish from Walgreen's for $6..you can see from the packaging it's a clear color And goes on clear. Typical nail polish scent nothing different. As far as nail growth in a week ,,well I'm not too sure if I'm doing this right or nitwit I have been using this for quite sometime now. And I don't think I notice any different. I have only been using it for like two weeks now but I'm giving this hope..
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
I have severely thin nails and they split really bad. I never could do anything with them because they looked ridiculous painted. I decided to give this stuff a try and I'm so glad that I did. Within the first week i did notice that my nails weren't so thin and by week 2 they showed a remarkable improvement and were longer. By the 3rd week i was so happy that they were looking healthier so I painted them. I'm on my fourth week and not one of my nails has chipped, split, broken, nothing! You really need to stay on top of it and do it every other day like the package says. I am so pleased with this product.
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long until you see results?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Marshanna V.
How often do you have to reapply this product?
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.