BY SALLY HANSEN #3 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• Is this Sally Hansen® Maximum Growth® Nail Treatment wort...1 Answers
  • Does this work fast?1 Answers
  • How often do you have to reapply this product?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Natasha H.
Within a week I have noticed my nails have grown and become stronger! My fingernails have always grown so slow , also due to me chewing on them but after applying this polish I don’t really bother to ! You can also use this polish as a top coat! And it dries fast!
Kari S.
Northport, AL
This stuff strengthens my nails so much! They grow much faster when I keep this applied and if I add the new coat each day as instructions recommend, it makes a huge difference, too!!
Brandi H.
I have always had incredibly fragile nails and hate it. I started using this a year ago and I can finally grow my nails past my fingertips without fear of them all breaking! Love it
Nicole J.
I was wasting a ton of money getting my nails done every two week with acrylics because my nails never could grow and be strong enough not to break. Money was tight and I decided to start trying to paint them myself but my cuticles were a mess and I knew my nails would break constantly. I tried a store brand and was about to give up when my husband suggested I try one last time. In an effort to appeas him I grabbed Sally Hansen maximum growth cuticle pen and I'm so glad I did. Within a couple weeks my nails had grown out and was strong as ever and to my surprise my cuticles are no longer dry and hard to deal with. If u want great results I suggest using it and seeing the difference for yourself
Mayella O.
Orange Cove
I don't see much results from this! I'd like to try other ones as well!! Don't really see the difference in the other treatment nail polishes but I'm willing to try other options.
Erica G.
Now you can't go wrong with the price you get what you payed for. But my nails don't grow the way I hoped. Although I must say that when they did grow my nails were stronger, they didn't break off so easily.
Tamara D.
Berryville
I am in love and have used for years, and gotten people hooked. Definitely worth the price, not super expensive but still an amazing product! Pros it works really well and I will continue to buy every time
Benezhir M.
Not much of a fan of this product because it didn't do the work the product says it'll do but overall it hives a nice glow to my nails that usually tend to look dry and ugly but in all i wouldn't recommend
Ysabelle G.
Tucson
I like the color this gives my nails. I think this does a good job protecting and nourishing my nails. I’m not sure that it actually grows my nails, but it looks and feels nice.
Jessica S.
Massena, NY
It definitely keeps things moisturized, but my nails have not seen any growth but then again I have used many other products and not seen any improvement-so who knows?! It might just be my crappy nails!
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long until you see results?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Marshanna V.
How often do you have to reapply this product?
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.