BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them gr...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that could possibly grow my nai...1 Answers
  • I love this product, but I've noticed that if I stop using it my ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
cailin m.
Kitchener, ON
I've been using this product for 2 weeks, 3x a week. Haven't personally noticed any growth but they're definitely stronger. States on the package that it can be used under nail polish, however I find that it looks bumpy under polish.
Lauren T.
Essex
As i have short and brittle nails i love this product because without fail every time i use it my nails grow. The only thing i would say is that when i do use this product i have to apply a new coat every few days to keep it fresh, this gives me maximum opportunities to grow
Sarah A.
Bodmin
Not 100% sure if I believe this helped my nails to grow, I know it doesn't taste nice so may stop nail biters but all nail polishes don't taste nice. It peels off quite easy so I have to re apply quite a bit but I do kinda think it could be a placebo.
But I did still buy the product and use it and my nails were longer, but unsure if that's because I thought I'd help.
Lauren-swaby S.
Being a nail biter sucks. Until Sally hansen brings the maximum growth polish out. I apply this daily. Washing my hands regularly. Remove polish before I sleep and reapply first thing in the morning. I can't keep my hands away but this growth polish does help.
Jazmin A.
Sally Hansen has such a large verity in nails polish and nail care. I love they nail treatments from the brand as there is so many to choose from and I feel they work super well for my nails. My nails always look super flawless after using the treatments.
Adriana R.
this nail polish is a really good treatment to strengthen them, the only thing I find annoying is that it is a little thick. but otherwise I find an incredible product as it helps a lot to people with weak nails
Aisling R.
This Sally Hensen Maximum Growth product made my nails grow instantly! It was €7 so I have come to the conclusion that it is good value. I have nothing bad to say about this serum. I bought it at my local drugstore. I would highly recommend it to others.
Emily B.
Hanwell, London
Reasonably priced but I personally found it didn't make a difference to my nails. This was disappointing considering how much this product gets hyped up! May work on other people, just didn't on me, so I doubt that I'd buy it again.
Lamisa S.
Vancouver
I bought this product after years of gel nails and I love this stuff... For the first weeks I apply one coat a day (a total of 7 coats before I do a new manicure) and I repeat for 2-3 weeks. On the fourth week I paint a coat every other day!! And long nails
Paméla M.
Sherbrooke , CA
I love it. I haven't noticed if my nails are growing faster but they sure have more strength and they break less. Easy to apply, dry fast! I will sure buy it again when it's done. I recommend it!
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?
Diane Mae R.
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them grow and be stronger?