BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them gr...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that could possibly grow my nai...1 Answers
  • I love this product, but I've noticed that if I stop using it my ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kimberly N.
Seattle, WA
It works super well .... And fast by the 3rd week my nails were pretty long not a lot but enough ....
Lindsey L.
I used to be a nail biter and this product really help grow, strengthen, and harden my nails.
Katherine T.
Fall River, MA
I swear by this!!! my nails don't grow well and they chip. ive seen such an improvement !
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
Didn't really notice anything. it just was kind of a dream broken and a waste of money.
Ashley P.
Helped make me nails stronger and longer after having acrylics which was wonderful.
Jessica H.
This solution is pretty good with helping my nails grow, but they feel brittle
Karen V.
Its ok. Helps your nails grow specially after having acrylics on. Opi is better
Ashleigh B.
I use this product nearly every day you leave it on for 2 days remove then reapply you can see brilliant results between a week and 1 week I bought this from the supermarket it was £7 pretty affordable to regrow your nails, my nails always snap with the work I do so this product really helps to regrow my nails also works on bitten/chewed nails
Josie F.
When I first brought this a few years ago, it really freaked me out, I have never seen my nails grow so long over just a couple of weeks. It’s been my go to base coat since I stopped biting my nails many moons ago, my mom now even uses it religiously and swears by it too!
cailin m.
Kitchener, ON
I've been using this product for 2 weeks, 3x a week. Haven't personally noticed any growth but they're definitely stronger. States on the package that it can be used under nail polish, however I find that it looks bumpy under polish.
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?
Diane Mae R.
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them grow and be stronger?