BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

Buy on Amazon
gracie f.
Hacienda Hts, CA
love love love this nail product! after i remove my acrylics my nails are always thin and flimsy but this paint makes my nails grow back thicker and stronger! would highly recommend to anyone who gets acrylics
Khe'ana M.
Philadelphia, PA
Saw this product in one of my beauty supply stores and decided to pick it up. It's really easy to use, but definitely not an everyday thing for me. I normally go to the nail salon but comes in handy when I have an at home spa day.
Avery
AHHH!! THIS WORKS AMAZING!! It makes your nails grow so long! It exceeded expectations for a first time user! It is so much better then other nail growth pens that I have tried in the past! I would Definitely buy it again!
Samantha H.
Marietta, GA
I like this stuff it's inexpensive, and I found that it grows and actually strengthens my nail. I simply bought it at the drugstore and it works nicely. Nice packaging and colors. Although not completely necessary to have.
Priscella R.
Harlingen, TX
I've heard great things about this product my friend uses it and she claims are her nails grow extremely long extremely healthy with this product I haven't tried it but it is something that I would like to try since my nails don't grow
Skyler A.
I'm not the biggest fan of the pen. I got my cuticles messed up by a friend so I tried to use his for the growth and the chemicles stung so bad. I ended up switching to another brand because this was just not working for me.
Ruby L.
Ossining, NY
Dont Really care for this products. Did y do much for me. Iv always had long nails and noticed after using this products they would always chip. They were hard but brittle. Wouldn't repurchase
nichole m.
Buffalo, NY
This product does help with the growth of your nails if you have problems like i do lol....i alternate with the nail hardener because my are also thin as well. I would recommend this definitely
Cedes S.
I was an avid nail bitter and one day I decided I wanted to grow natural nails as I had grown my natural hair. I chose this product to start with and I was very impressed with the results.
Isabella D.
Wallkill, NY
This product is nice and sheer keeps the nails looking natural when not in the mood for any color on my nails. I use it after I take of gel nail polish as a treatment and it seems to do the job at protecting them.
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long until you see results?
Marshanna V.
How often do you have to reapply this product?
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?