BY SALLY HANSEN #7 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

Buy on Amazon
Jaymee H.
i've been trying to kick a nasty nail biting habit, and i decided to give this stuff a shot to see if it would help grow my nails. i do notice a difference in hardness with this stuff and i like to keep it on to keep my nails from chipping and peeling, and it's definitely helped a lot with that. it's excellent as a base coat as well. i'm still not too sure is it actually helped my nails grow faster, but i'll have to keep using it to find out.
Laina C.
Richmond Hill, NY
My nails grew so fast using this! For as long as I can remember I’ve been biting my nails and I really wanted to kick the habit. My nails are also natural very this which causes my nails to break very easily. I wore this for maybe two or three weeks straight and my nails grew so fast! My nails were still a bit brittle but this product does its job very well! I suggest this too anyone how has a nail biting problem and wants fast results!
Latiesha L.
Bronx, NY
My nails grew quicker than I expected. I bought it to grow out my nails after taking off the acrylic nails. At first I thought it was not going to work, until I noticed nail growth. It also hardened my nails as well. I didn’t capture every single week, but I did take before and after pictures.
jamila w.
louisville
This product really moisturize your cuticles. It’s easy to apply and your nails grow like crazy if you use this! I recommend this product to people who are growing out their nails! Really really great product !Sally Hansen® Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil
Lindsay M.
After getting acrylics removed, my nails were completely trashed. A friend recommended this to me and after I tried it, I could see why!! Within a few days I saw a huge difference in my nails and their strength. Now I use this a few times a week and it keeps my nails looking super healthy and long!
Katherine Z.
WEST MONROE, LA
I used to be a nail biter. Once I stopped I noticed my cuticle were really dry and hard. In order to get them soft enough to maintain them I was told to use this product. I was not disappointed at all. It softens and it helps my nails grow.
Bryanna C.
el paso
My nails started to go stronger and faster. Was a good amount of product for what you pay and what it does to your nails. It is very easy to apply to your nails. I do like my nails long so I would definitely buy it again.
Claudia A.
Chico
I started seeing results about a week after I started using it, I used to be a nail biter so my nails were really dry. This product helped my nails become stronger but I expected faster results
Brandi G.
Wyoming, MI
I am a huge fan of this product! I used to wear fake nails (Gel) and they completely destroyed my natural nail. When I got them removed I began to wear this nail growth polish and it did wonders on my nails. It took about a month of wearing it but my nails are back to normal and are longer than they have ever been! It’s not expensive, and I will be buying this again!
Natasha H.
Within a week I have noticed my nails have grown and become stronger! My fingernails have always grown so slow , also due to me chewing on them but after applying this polish I don’t really bother to ! You can also use this polish as a top coat! And it dries fast!
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long until you see results?
Marshanna V.
How often do you have to reapply this product?
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?