BY SALLY HANSEN #3 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• Is this Sally Hansen® Maximum Growth® Nail Treatment wort...1 Answers
  • Does this work fast?1 Answers
  • How often do you have to reapply this product?2 Answers
Jackie J.
Schaumburg
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is an awesome product. I have had such short and brittle nails for so long. They just wouldn’t grow. I started using this product as directed. I’ve worn it for the past 8 months. My nails have grown so much! My one downside is that I wish it absorbed into my nail oppose to just sitting on the surface. Overall, I am very happy. Sally Hansen® Maximum Growth® Nail Treatment
Jaymee H.
i've been trying to kick a nasty nail biting habit, and i decided to give this stuff a shot to see if it would help grow my nails. i do notice a difference in hardness with this stuff and i like to keep it on to keep my nails from chipping and peeling, and it's definitely helped a lot with that. it's excellent as a base coat as well. i'm still not too sure is it actually helped my nails grow faster, but i'll have to keep using it to find out.
Latiesha L.
Bronx, NY
My nails grew quicker than I expected. I bought it to grow out my nails after taking off the acrylic nails. At first I thought it was not going to work, until I noticed nail growth. It also hardened my nails as well. I didn’t capture every single week, but I did take before and after pictures.
Laina C.
Richmond Hill, NY
My nails grew so fast using this! For as long as I can remember I’ve been biting my nails and I really wanted to kick the habit. My nails are also natural very this which causes my nails to break very easily. I wore this for maybe two or three weeks straight and my nails grew so fast! My nails were still a bit brittle but this product does its job very well! I suggest this too anyone how has a nail biting problem and wants fast results!
Bryanna C.
el paso
My nails started to go stronger and faster. Was a good amount of product for what you pay and what it does to your nails. It is very easy to apply to your nails. I do like my nails long so I would definitely buy it again.
Brandi G.
Wyoming, MI
I am a huge fan of this product! I used to wear fake nails (Gel) and they completely destroyed my natural nail. When I got them removed I began to wear this nail growth polish and it did wonders on my nails. It took about a month of wearing it but my nails are back to normal and are longer than they have ever been! It’s not expensive, and I will be buying this again!
Janelle C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using this growth treatment for years now. It always is a lifesaver when I bite my nails down to nothing. I usually put it on as a base and a top coat if I paint my nails. After about a couple days I usually start to see white on my nails. My only issue is that it does not seem to stop them from breaking on the sides or help with general hardness/strength.
Stephanie S.
I bought this product when I decided to stop biting my nails. And within two days of using it I could see a lot of growth. It's so pretty on my nails because it's got a pink tint. I've also noticed it strengthened my nails, which was my main concern when growing them out, but it's been two weeks and I've yet to break a nail. I recommend this product very much.
Stephanie A.
Coachella, CA
I love using this nail treatment. It’s something that I just started using and I already use it so much. You can use it under your nail polish or by itself every other day. My nails naturally grow pretty long, but they usually break easily due to daily activities and because they can be weak. This really helps them grow strong and healthy and I love it.
Marium M.
Chicago , IL
I am in love with this product. I tried several other brands and some of their other products for nail growth. This one has given me the maximum results. This is my to go product.
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long until you see results?
Rachna L.
Hoffman Est, IL
Does this work well?
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.

Amazon