BY SALLY HANSEN #3 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• Is this Sally Hansen® Maximum Growth® Nail Treatment wort...1 Answers
  • Does this work fast?1 Answers
  • How often do you have to reapply this product?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Jaymee H.
i've been trying to kick a nasty nail biting habit, and i decided to give this stuff a shot to see if it would help grow my nails. i do notice a difference in hardness with this stuff and i like to keep it on to keep my nails from chipping and peeling, and it's definitely helped a lot with that. it's excellent as a base coat as well. i'm still not too sure is it actually helped my nails grow faster, but i'll have to keep using it to find out.
Latiesha L.
Bronx, NY
My nails grew quicker than I expected. I bought it to grow out my nails after taking off the acrylic nails. At first I thought it was not going to work, until I noticed nail growth. It also hardened my nails as well. I didn’t capture every single week, but I did take before and after pictures.
Laina C.
Richmond Hill, NY
My nails grew so fast using this! For as long as I can remember I’ve been biting my nails and I really wanted to kick the habit. My nails are also natural very this which causes my nails to break very easily. I wore this for maybe two or three weeks straight and my nails grew so fast! My nails were still a bit brittle but this product does its job very well! I suggest this too anyone how has a nail biting problem and wants fast results!
jamila w.
louisville
This product really moisturize your cuticles. It’s easy to apply and your nails grow like crazy if you use this! I recommend this product to people who are growing out their nails! Really really great product !Sally Hansen® Vitamin E Nail & Cuticle Oil
Bryanna C.
el paso
My nails started to go stronger and faster. Was a good amount of product for what you pay and what it does to your nails. It is very easy to apply to your nails. I do like my nails long so I would definitely buy it again.
Brandi G.
Wyoming, MI
I am a huge fan of this product! I used to wear fake nails (Gel) and they completely destroyed my natural nail. When I got them removed I began to wear this nail growth polish and it did wonders on my nails. It took about a month of wearing it but my nails are back to normal and are longer than they have ever been! It’s not expensive, and I will be buying this again!
Stephanie A.
I love using this nail treatment. It’s something that I just started using and I already use it so much. You can use it under your nail polish or by itself every other day. My nails naturally grow pretty long, but they usually break easily due to daily activities and because they can be weak. This really helps them grow strong and healthy and I love it.
Marium M.
Chicago
I am in love with this product. I tried several other brands and some of their other products for nail growth. This one has given me the maximum results. This is my to go product.
Tamara D.
Berryville
I am in love and have used for years, and gotten people hooked. Definitely worth the price, not super expensive but still an amazing product! Pros it works really well and I will continue to buy every time
Hillarie O.
Van Buren, AR
My nails have never looked healthier, I have taken a break from my normal gel nails to grow out my natural nails and I couldn't have done it without this little pen!!! This little magic pen!!! If you are struggling to have the strong nails you want, try this baby! It's SO worth it!
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long until you see results?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Marshanna V.
How often do you have to reapply this product?
Diane Mae R.
Buena Park, CA
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.