BY SALLY HANSEN #10 in Nail Treatments

Our Triple-Protein and Silk Formula instantly reinforces soft, weak, bitten or thin nails.
When short or weak nails need protection from breaking and splitting, use Maximum Growth®. See visibly longer nails in just one week!
Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color. Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.
If your nails need a growth and fortifying boost, then Maximum Growth® from Sally Hansen is essential!
Step into your always-on salon. No menu. No rules. America’s #1 nail brand, Sally Hansen puts the power of self-made beauty in your hands, with salon-tested solutions and on-trend colors.

Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Alcohol Denat., Nitrocellulose, Adipic Acid/Neopentyl Glycol/Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Isopropyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Triphenyl Phosphate, Etocrylene, Benzophenone-1, Hydrolyzed Corn/Soy/Wheat Protein Thioglycolamide/ Thiopropionamide, Hydrolyzed Silk, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, D&C Red No. 6 Barium Lake (Ci 15850), D&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (Ci 19140).

How To Apply:

• Apply 1 coat to bare nails or under nail color.
  • Apply a fresh coat of Maximum Growth® daily.

• My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them gr...1 Answers
  • I have been looking for something that could possibly grow my nai...1 Answers
  • I love this product, but I've noticed that if I stop using it my ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Bryanna C.
el paso
My nails started to go stronger and faster. Was a good amount of product for what you pay and what it does to your nails. It is very easy to apply to your nails. I do like my nails long so I would definitely buy it again.
Brandi G.
Wyoming, MI
I am a huge fan of this product! I used to wear fake nails (Gel) and they completely destroyed my natural nail. When I got them removed I began to wear this nail growth polish and it did wonders on my nails. It took about a month of wearing it but my nails are back to normal and are longer than they have ever been! It’s not expensive, and I will be buying this again!
Cassandra A.
Panama City, FL
I was a nail biter for the longest time! I would go and get acrylic nails put on every month, my nails were so brittle and so short and damaged that I finally had enough. I bought this product and started using it very frequently and my nails truly did start growing. It does everything it says it will. Have patience though!
Bianca C.
This could just be me but I didn't see any major difference in growth while using this. My nails are on the thins side and tend to break/peal so that may be why I didn't see too much of a difference. It's inexpensive so I would suggest giving it a whirl to see if you get better results
Dee G.
McHenry , IL
I've gone a long time using fake nails and finally decided to give them a break. Went and bought this because I lost my last bottle and was pretty upset lol very glad to have it back as part of my weekly routine
Chels A.
Hudsonville, MI
Didn't see any change while using this product - I used the bottle until empty but it didn't show any sign of growth or thickening. I am not sure how long it should take.
Braylyn B.
I've probably repurchased this over a dozen times over the years. My nails suck. They peel, they're dry, they constantly break, and I'm a nail bitter, always have been. This is thee only polish that keeps my nails alive. I never thought I would ever be able to grow nails. But this product works amazing. Patience, polish, and determination. When I need nails fast, I know exactly where to turn.
Morgan N.
Ashford, CT
I have purchased this product more times than I can count. My nails tend to break and peel at the beginning of semesters (after I've moved all of my stuff cross country for school: boxes and nails aren't friends ;) ), but when I use this product they grow quickly, are strong, and don't peel! I highly recommend! It also dries quickly and doesn't have a bad smell
Amber F.
Works great! I use it for 2-3 days and I can see a difference right alway.. my nails start to grow faster when applied day after day. It’s affordable and easy to find! I would recommend to any girl that has trouble keeping there nails long or biting them(yes I know its a horrible habit)...
Emma R.
I'm a raging nail biter and I have been since I was very young. My nails are short beyond belief. I have gone through about 3 bottles of this. With the help of this product, I have been able to grow them so much longer. I still struggle with biting my nails but this helps me stop. I 100% would recommend to those who are looking to grow their nails. It's affordable and effective.
Nicole H.
Daly City, CA
I'm a little confused by the instructions. It says to apply a fresh coat daily. Does that mean add a coat on top of the previous one, or completely remove the previous coat and apply a new one? Does it matter?
maria r.
Parma, MI
How long before you see results? my nails wont grow and are very weak
Ashley K.
Has any had great results or loved this product?
Diane Mae R.
Has this worked to anyone really? i wanna know opinions before i buy one.
Sarah P.
Punta Gorda, FL
My nails are very flimsy and slow growing. Will this help them grow and be stronger?