BY SALLY HANSEN #38 in Nail Treatments

Sally hansen maximum growth nail treatment see more...

• Is this Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Nail Treatment worth its price?1 Answers
  • How often do you have to reapply this product?2 Answers
  • Does it actually show results? And how long does it take to grow ...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Madison S.
Crooks, SD
I to use this as a base for nail polish. It has definitely strengthened and lengthened my nails. I have used this product for about a year now and love it so much. I buy mine at Walmart, I think it is totally worth the price tag.
Kady H.
Delaware, AR
This product made my nails grow super fast! This was the first nail growth treatment I’ve ever tried and I believe it will be the last! Everyone asked me if my nails were real all of the time and they looked liked manicured nails when I painted them!
Ashley N.
I have nails that grow pretty quickly and with the use of this product they grow even faster. It is so simple to use, you just paint on bare nails. I have had great success with this product, I will definitely buy again.
Cedes S.
I was an avid nail bitter and one day I decided I wanted to grow natural nails as I had grown my natural hair. I chose this product to start with and I was very impressed with the results.
Apple R.
Love love love.... I had been a nail biter since i could remember and this helped to break the cycle last year. Been nail bite free since September. And i couldn't be happier with my progress. This polish goes on easily. Ive used it as a base coat. And its easy enough to peel off in the early days of still wanting to bite or chew on my nails. It gave me a different way to pick at them while they were growing out
Norely C.
This really helped my nails to grow compared to other brands and natural alternatives. Bought it at a retail store. As you can see on the picture, it's too thick and I have to wait until it's really dry before I start painting with color or I'll get bubbles. I actually bought one for a friend and she loved it.
Lola B.
Powder Spgs, GA
I love this maximum growth treatment. I used to have a problem wh biting my nails but once I starred using this it motivated me to stop biting my nails. And it really does grow my nails a lot faster than they would grow naturally.
Vickmarie G.
It really works!!! I use this as a base and top coat for my nails and they grow way faster than its normal "speed"! I've recommended this to friends and family and they all love it as well and see the results! Every time I run out of it I go and get a new one! Give it a try for sure. It's super affordable!
Christina O.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I really do see the nail growth! I mostly think it's because it makes my nails strong so they aren't able to break off. If you want long nails you really need this polish! I always use this as a base and then put my color on top and it still works fine.
Tanasia K.
Kennesaw , GA
Whenever I try and grow out my nails, they reach a certain length and break :( This nail polish prevents that from happening anymore. Use it twice and week and watch your nails grow long and strong.
Alissa C.
Dorchester, MA
How long until you see results?
Marshanna V.
How often do you have to reapply this product?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Has anyone seen results using this product?
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Has anyone seen results using this product
Tamika C.
Charlotte, NC
Does it actually show results? And how long does it take to grow on average?