Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen uploaded by Leidy Z.

BY SALLY HANSEN #13 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

Moisture Treatment Moisturizes & Nourish Dry, Rough Cuticles.  Grow Stronger, Healthy Nails in 7 Days No Mess Brush Applicator. You Have : Dry, rough cuticles and painful hangnails.  Weak, brittle nails that peel and break. You Want : Smooth, healthy cuticles and nails. How it Works : Unique no-mess, no-spill brush tip delivers just the right amount of moisture treatment where you want it!  Fortified with flouride, vitamins E, A, C, pro-vitamin B5 and Aloe, this fast-acting complex deeply hydrates, nourishes and seals in moisture. see more...

Nicole J.
Nicole J.
I was wasting a ton of money getting my nails done every two week with acrylics because my nails never could grow and be strong enough not to break. Money was tight and I decided to start trying to paint them myself but my cuticles were a mess and I knew my nails would break constantly. I tried a store brand and was about to give up when my husband suggested I try one last time. In an effort to appeas him I grabbed Sally Hansen maximum growth cuticle pen and I'm so glad I did. Within a couple weeks my nails had grown out and was strong as ever and to my surprise my cuticles are no longer dry and hard to deal with. If u want great results I suggest using it and seeing the difference for yourself
Lisbeth G.
Lisbeth G.
So for the longest time now i had been trying to grow my nails and i can assure you this really works within a week you can see the difference your nail will grow pretty fast , now i had originally taken pictures to show the progress for a month i took a pic of my nails every week but i had a little problem my phone fell in the pool and well its not water proof and it stopped working and i lost everything :( . But this really works tho.
Corinne P.
Corinne P.
Glastonbury
This product does show results after some time. I've been using it for a few years, and while I don't think it has dramatically strengthened my nails, there are some definite results. I typically apply this at night. It is a little bit sticky, but it smells pretty good. I would recommend this product if you are looking for small, easy ways to strengthen your nails.
Ashley T.
Ashley T.
Mesa, AZ
I love this stuff I have been buying it for years! I use it everyday!!!! defiantly worth the price but I wait for sales and use coupons because I buy a couple at a time! and I always get it at Walmart! I use them multiple times a day. And I would defiantly recommend, I give them as gifts and my girls use them too!
Melanie O.
Melanie O.
Muncie, IN
I have a mixed opinion about these "Nail Growth" products. I think your nails really depends on a healthy diet to keep them growing! I have a bad habit of picking at my nails, so I often buy these types of products in hopes that it will help. This one is pretty good, but it's no magical product.
Jessica O.
Jessica O.
Bronx, NY
I enjoy and recommend any product that that gets that he job done that is easy that he use and not messy, growth cuticle pen is one of that hehe and the benefit I see on my nails and cuticles after just 1 use is a plus for me. Love to see my hands shine and look wonderful.
Grace v.
Grace v.
Covington, GA
I could never get my nails to grow pass a certain length. But after using Sally Hansen maximum growth pen, my nails were stronger and they actually grew. Other growth pens out there does not compare with the Sally Hansen pen. I would definitely recommend this pen.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Radcliff, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I don't think this works in the slightest! I did not notice any extra growth from what my nails already do. I think this is a waste of money, and would use a regular top coat for strength, but other than that, this is nothing special. I do not recommend.
Amy V.
Amy V.
Rio Rancho, NM
The Sally Hansen Maximum Growth Cuticle Pen is convenient and easy to use. I purchased it from Walmart and I was satisfied with the results I received. It is affordable and I would definitely use it again. It really made a difference in my cuticles.
Kiana D.
Kiana D.
Plainville, CT
I like to place this product after I've filed my nails and let it sit for a few minutes before I polish my own nails. This oil really helps me with keeping my fingers moisturized since I work with a lot of alcohol they tend to get dry pretty fast
Rachna L.