Sally Hansen Maximum Growth®

by Sally Hansen

Powerful protection for short nails Powerful protection for short nails Improves overall nail condition A growth treatment that fortifies and protects nails so they can grow. Triple-protein and silk formula instantly reinforces soft, bitten and weak n

I would love to try this to review it.
Should I use an additional nail strengthener with this product or does it add enough strength on its own? Also does it work well on top of nail polish? Thanks!
Does this actually help them grow stronger or is this just a gimmick?
Start your review of Sally Hansen Maximum Growth®!
Megan P.
Lucasville, OH
Sally Hansen Maximum Growth® uploaded by Megan P.
Purchased at: CVS
This is a really nice product with low price point so you can't go wrong. It's a clear coat that strengthens nails & helps prevent breakage. It's really cool bc the first coat kinda disappears after a few days but your nails stay strong. I love using this every few days about a week before getting my nails done bc the results are so much more beautiful I swear by this now! Even better you can find it at most stores so there's no hunting this one down online to order so 5/5 from brand I know/trust.. 💅Sally Hansen Maximum Growth®
Natalie H.
Utica, NY
My go to "base coat" for a very long time! I need to get another bottle. One bottle does last me a while. I use it the direct barrier between my natural nail and any kind of nail polish that I put on top. I would change it out every few days. Take all polish layers off and start with a fresh coat of this product as the base. It prevents my nails from cracking, and becoming brittled which then grow stronger and longer. Would highly recommended for nail bitters.
Courtney P.
Bronx, NY
So I didn't personally use this product but my mother did and when I tell you her nails are so strong and beautiful. I'm assuming it's from this, ill try for myself. but its been great for my mom. And she maybe goes out to get her nails done maybe once a year. So yeah I have weak nails so ill try it too.
dior W.
02740
Sally Hansen Maximum Growth® uploaded by dior W.
Purchased at: Target
I've been using the product for about two or three weeks. It's easy to apply, every other day with one or two coats per nail. It dries impressively fast with no overwhelming chemical smell and adds a good healthy shine to the nails. However, I haven't noticed that its helped grow my nails. It could be because I recently cut them and I tend to be impatient, but I haven't noticed a drastic change. I do enjoy the healthy shine it adds to nails but the thing I hate the most is that it peels right the F off. The peeling could be due to not buffing my nails, and it's in my opinion that for natural nail growth less is more, so I don't buff them. If buffing the natural nail is required for this, I feel they should have added that to the directions. It peels around the edges and falls off. I try my hardest not to pick at my nails for the sole reason that it causes more issues, so I'm annoyed that when I look at my hands it looks as if I'm picking at my cuticles. Will I continue to use the product? Probably as a base coat when painting my nails. I'm impressed at how fast it dries honestly, and I enjoy that shine. Will I purchase it again when I'm out? No, I'll look for other alternatives.
Starrlin K.
White Lake, MI
Sally Hansen Maximum Growth® uploaded by Starrlin K.
This stuff made my nails so strong & grow so quickly!! easy application and it dries quick. 10/10 Sally Hansen
Lan N.
Dothan, AL
Really helps cuticles stay managed. Only need to use small amount. Not sure it helps nails grow but still a great product.
Madi B.
Kiowa, CO
This nail product has made my nails so much stronger than they have been before. I would recommend this product to all of my friends and other people.
Brittany K.
Ocklawaha, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
Let me start off by saying that I've been a nail biter since I could remember so for about ATLEAST 26-27years I would bite my nails down so bad it would hurt and bleed. I came across this on Amazon and decided to try to give it a go and I am NOT DISAPPOINTED!! My nails are growing and it really had helped me to not bite them. You put a new coat on every other day I usually leave it on and keep applying coats over top of each other then on Sundays I use remover that it off and start over again. It's been about 3 weeks that I've been using it and I'm finally not self conscious about my nails anymore. They're still not exactly where I want them to be but they're definitely getting there 🥰 here's pictures of week 1, week 2, and then week 3
ketzi T.
Austin, TX
I used it for short times and thicken my nails and I didn't notice the difference in lengthening oh growth, but I did like it. Lo recomiendo
iliana C.
Corona, NY
Works wonderfully and actually helps nails grow and get stronger espexially for those whos mails are weak but yet again everyone is diffrent but doesnt hurt to try :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hudaa M.