BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color Polar Purple, Silver Elements and Kinetic Copper Kit with Dimple Bracelet see more...

Courtney W.
Courtney W.
I did not have great luck with these. I didn't think the magnet worked like it should giving the effect it showed. I have 3 stars because I kind of gave up and didn't mess with it much more- it could be that I wasn't doing something right. I tend to stick with gel manicures at home.
Janessa K.
Janessa K.
Brundidge
This nail polish is the coolest every it really does work and gives your nails a cool metallic look I recommend this specially for a girls night easy to apply fast drying as well I recommend this product you guys
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
Cathedral City, CA
The magnet is cool but it's difficult to use at times, like if you're doing your own nails and have to paint your dominant hand. Other than that the blue color is great!
Chamara H.
Chamara H.
Toledo, OH
I actually have the purple one and I like it, they stay on long and they really do dry quick. Always they cheap so its a win win situation.
yogita s.
yogita s.
Dubai
Dese r not very metallic
As in the formula is great
The nail polish is good quality
It applies pretty well
But I thought it's "the metallic nail paint" as it says but dese r more of silvery shimmery metallic not the metal metallic (I hope u understand wat m trying to say)😉