Sally Hansen® Magnetic Nail Color

by Sally Hansen

NEW! Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color is summer's hottest nail trend that allows you to create a gorgeous 3-D nail art effect in just seconds

Does this apply easily and how long does the polish last?
I love trying new things with my nails. How well does this wear? Does it require multiple coats?
Does this actually work like it's supposed to?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Magnetic Nail Color!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Love the idea of this nail polish as its really cool and fun to use, howecer I found that in order to get the design to look good you had to get so close and I'd always mess up the nail polish which in the end would leave me frustrated.in reviews
I had an easier time with a thicker top coat, be careful not to touch the wet polish with the magnet, but get as close as you can.in reviews
This is a neat idea, is super easy for those who are not as artistic or may not have as steady of a hand with nail polish for any of those super cute DIY nail art designs.in reviews
You have to do it in one thick layer and then make sure to hold the magnet really still and close to the polish without touching.in reviews
The instructions are pretty straight forward, however the first time I used the magnetic lid, I held it against my nail the wrong way so I smeared my polish.in reviews
Corona, NY
It looked like fun so I bought it. I wasn't that happy with it the magnetic aspect didn't work that great for me :(
New Era, MI
The idea behind the product is nice but I had no luck getting the magnetic part to work to make a artsy design. Epic fail if you ask me.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This product works pretty well, but the only negative part is that it is easy to scuff the wet polish with the top of the bottle when using the magnet.
Bozeman, MT
These nail polishes are really great. They give a great megnetic look. I get a lot of coments when I wear it. The only thing that doesn't work that well is the magnet. If you get nail polish on it the it doesn't work.
New Prt Rchy, FL
When I bought this item it was almost 10 bucks, which I thought was pretty expensive for one tiny bottle of nail polish. However, I wanted to see if it really worked, so I splurged. I'm really happy I bought it at CVS and was able to return it, because I could not get any kind of magnetized design. The polish was alright, but no results with the magnet on the top of the brush.
Fredonia, NY
It is a tricky application process but when it is done it looks good. I just wish it lasted longer than a few days.
Angier, NC
This polish is fabulous! And the steps are so easy! I have to admit that this product is extremely phenomenal!the design that the magnetic gives you is truly spunky and fun!
York, PA
Sally Hansen® Magnetic Nail Color uploaded by Allison M.
I personally love this I like to do one coat let it dry then do a second coat and actually use the magnet that time to leave the magnetic look over. I did use it right the first time I used the magnet to late and hated it at first but once I learned I did it wrong I loved it. I would say make sure you read things first if you haven’t used it before lol.
Sally Hansen® Magnetic Nail Color uploaded by Alexandra H.
When I first bought this, I thought it was the coolest thing. It was trendy and something I thought looked cool. It worked and left a really neat design on my nails. It's very easy to apply and use. It comes with a magnet on the cap that you use to create the design on your nails, which was super convenient. The price point was average for a nail polish. I don't do my nails often but sometimes it's fun to use products like this!
Sally Hansen® Magnetic Nail Color uploaded by Monserrat C.
What I think about this product wall I do love it I love the whole fact whoever came up with the idea of putting made nothing it for it to goats quickly it's amazing it is very easy to apply super easy to apply if I may say so and yes I would buy it again I got this for a dollar I do think they're do retail for less than $10 I do believe so but yes I got it for a dollar .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...