Essie x Rebecca Minkoff is the Nail Collab Fashion Lovers Need
5 varieties available
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color
BY SALLY HANSEN
3.99 / 5 based on 1,045 Reviews
NEW! Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color is summer's hottest nail trend that allows you to create a gorgeous 3-D nail art effect in just seconds see more...
Top Questions See all 61 Q&A
Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color
- "Love the idea of this nail polish as its really cool and fun to use, howecer I found that in order to get the design to look good you had to get so close and I'd always mess up the nail polish which in the end would leave me frustrated." in 41 reviews
- "I had an easier time with a thicker top coat, be careful not to touch the wet polish with the magnet, but get as close as you can." in 26 reviews
- "This is a neat idea, is super easy for those who are not as artistic or may not have as steady of a hand with nail polish for any of those super cute DIY nail art designs." in 21 reviews
- "You have to do it in one thick layer and then make sure to hold the magnet really still and close to the polish without touching." in 18 reviews
- "The instructions are pretty straight forward, however the first time I used the magnetic lid, I held it against my nail the wrong way so I smeared my polish." in 16 reviews
I've only used this product the way it was intended for once or twice. You paint your nails with a couple coats and hold the magnetic strip over it to make waves on your nails. If I held the strip too far it may not have done the waves and if I held it too close it would mess up my coat of paint. I usually just ended up giving up and using it as I would a regular bottle of nail polish
Love the idea of this magnetic nail color! I have a dark purple color and you can use it as regular purple or use the magnetic strip on the lid to wave over your nail to create perfect waves of color. Unfortunately, this brand typically is difficult to remove and can leave temporary staining of dark colors, but overall, I love this brand and the magnetic feature is very unique!
I love this nail polish. It's super simple to use. You paint your nails and while it's drying you hold the magnet over it. It doesn't take long for the wave to show up. It makes your nails look marbleized. It sounds annoying to do but by the time you're done your nails have mostly dried.
When I saw this nail Polish I said to myself This I Have to Try.. I got it immediately and when I tried it is still can't believe how great the color look.. it was exactly like I wanted it and the best of is that it last a lot longer!. Now I need to get all the colors ! Super chick!
I have to say that this nail polish is absolutely the coolest experience I have ever had painting my nails. I liked the color and design options. My only issue is you have to ensure that you use the magnet immediately after painting each nail. This can become a little daunting.
I remember this was a big hit about 2 years ago and it works pretty well back then but I don't think this is a product that is really popular nowadays but if you want to go ahead and try it I would totally recommend it
I like this product quite a bit. It's really easy to use, as it's just applying nail polish and then holding the nail relatively close to a magnet. It leaves a really cool, unique, and gorgeous affect.
Love this. Gavery 4 stars because it took a while to figure out how to get it right. It's not so easy to do the pattern evenly. But it's a great product. It lasted about the same that any other product
I tried this nail polish so long ago and it is actually pretty cool! The magnetic part actually works (at least for me) and it creates a cool affect which is super unique for an at home polish.
It actually does work and makes a pretty cool effect on nails. You have to be careful though to not tough the magnet to your nails! A little more time consuming but fun for once in awhile.
Q & A
Is it easy to take off?
Which color is your favorite?
Does it work well with magnets other than the one included?
How long does it last before chipping?
I bought a bottle when they first came around because I wanted to try it. Do you guys still use yours now that it's no longer "trendy"?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos