Sally Hansen® Magnetic Mania 4 Nail Polish

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hanson Magnetic Mania 4 magnetic nail colors

Will there be any new colors coming out?
Will there be any new colors coming out
Will there be any new colours?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Magnetic Mania 4 Nail Polish!
Diamond City
This is electric! Would recommend to ANYONE! Very affordable and practical application as well. 5 stars 🌟
ligonier
Love sally Hansen nail products , they always hold their value and work fantastic! Love doing my nails!
I love this product, it was fun and very long lasting. I loved the face that it had 4 color choices.
Spokane, WA
Pretty colors, goes on easy. Not hard to take off but does chip. Like the color choices tho
Hello, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of encouraging people to buy from the internet and on The same time help the company promote Good News. Best Regards.
La verdad me gustó mucho la calidad del producto y son colores en tendencia metálicos Se seca rápido ya aplicado y tiene una buena textura Son productos que si compraría nuevamente
SDQ628302 Elisandra Tio 2250 NW 114th Ave Unit 1A Miami, FL 33192-4177
Estoy colores me encantan, porque no soy mucho de usar muchos esmaltes pero eso me gustan los colores, y me duran mas de una semana, los precios estan super bien, lo recomendaría por el costo y los colores.
I like these very funny and cool tones, the enamel is very good lasts intact a good time,I can say that if I met my expectations because I loved it.
Pistea, Basildon
Work good but aren’t really practical, but great for a night out with the colours. Sally’s always stock them and they are great to try.