Sally Hansen® Magnetic Mania 4 Nail Polish

by Sally Hansen

Sally Hanson Magnetic Mania 4 magnetic nail colors

Will there be any new colors coming out?
Will there be any new colors coming out
Will there be any new colours?
Start your review of Sally Hansen® Magnetic Mania 4 Nail Polish!
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I have been using Sally Hansen Magnetic Nail Color nail polish for a little under a year now, and I have to say its one of the best nail polishes I own. The color is attractive, and definitely lives up to my expectations as far as being and looking super metallic. In fact, as a mother I don't usually get much time to paint my nails. Sometimes, however, I need to try to cover up the bits that are coming off. This nail polish is super perfect for that! It still coats so evenly. You can't even tell that I didn't do clean up on my nails before painting. This almost makes up for the fact that this nail polish, like most others, only stays on for about a day and a half (two if you're lucky.) So I can't give it five stars. I will say that it does come pretty close, though.
I Loved it.  I enjoyed the way it stayed on and really drew attention to the shape of my nails.  My favorite part is that I recommended it to all of my friends and they loved it too!
Blanchard, OK
I was very skeptical when purchasing these. To my surprise they actually work and the magnet actually makes the polish look pretty cool. I am very satisfied and will continue getting in different colors .i recommend Sally Hansen® Magnetic Mania 4 Nail Polish
New Braunfels
Works great! Seems a little gimmicky but the actual product is on point. You can create cool blended color techniques with the magnet on top of the bottle. Improvements could be that the lid with the magnet is a little easier to hold. It is kind of bulky to use
linden
I honestly do not like this at all . It made my nails feel really greasy and disgusting. I would not recommend this to anyone that is going for a nice nail look.
I like when my nails stand out and really gets people’s attention and that is what this type of nail polish does. It’s very unique and I love it
Lakewood, CO
2,657 reviews
Prefer products. I love everything about what it did for me. I feel like whole new person. I look like a whole new person.
Old town, FL
Sally Hansen has always been my go to. Love these polishes! Great price. Long lasting. Definitely something I recommend
colorado Springs
The Colors are just so beautiful ! Like I’ve said before Sally Hansen are the only products I trust with my nails.
Really probably more 3.5. I mean it worked like it said and did what it needed to do to make the pattern show up.