BY SALLY HANSEN

001 Moonstone

• Does it have a wide range of colors?2 Answers
  • They look very holographic in the bottle, do they look to...6 Answers
Sally Hansen® Lustre Shine Nail Color

Start your review of Sally Hansen® Lustre Shine Nail Color!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Sam S.
Hannibal, MO
I've got lava and copperhead and to me, they are decent polishes. They give me color and a duochrome finish. The colors are super fun and great to play with, even in the bottle. They do get thicker as they get older, thus making it tougher to use. My big complaint is that they don't hold up that well to everyday tasks. Overall though, they are decent. Not my holy grail polishes, but okay enough.
Tiffany R.
Plainwell, MI
I LOVE THIS NAIL POLISH !! SPECIFICALLY THE SCARABE COLOR. The shine is amazing and the polish has multidimensional color, I only wish they brought back Scarabe.
Kerrigan C.
This is a nice polish to add a little pearly shine to a I'll color or just to change your favorite color just the slightest. Also, this polish is great to use on your bare nail to add a little color and shine!
Megan H.
When I first saw this in the store I fell in love! It looked so shimmery and duochromatic and I thought it was holographic too - all things I love in a nail polish. I bought the colors "Lava" and "Scarab" (I've uploaded a picture of "Scarab"). This polish really is not all that holographic at all but it is still very pretty and shimmery. I do prefer the lighter colors over the darker (I like "Lava" better than "Scarab"). It goes on easily and streak-free and dries fairly quick with little odor. I think these polishes would be better if they were just a few dollars cheaper and if some of the colors didn't look so similar to each other (four of them all look almost the exact same).
Casaundra K.
Brimfield, MA
That color literally reminds me of a sunset I love it more than words can say the color is something else that's all I can say I've even used his to paint my friends nails
Jennifer D.
Willmar , MN
The colors are really pretty and fun. And I love how the hue changes depending on how the light strikes your nails. I have four of the colors and the application seems to be hit and miss. A few of the colors really only need 2 coats to get the vibrant color. Others, however, need 3 or more to really get a solid color. This wouldn't be a huge deal, but by the time you figure in a base coat and top coat...the amount of time spend doing my nails gets a little daunting.
Anya G.
Henrico, VA
The colors in the collection are gorgeous! I got Lava and other totally looks like Lava. The only downside is that this polish is a little thick but the pretty colors more than make up for that.
Angel I.
It's a nice polish but not very intense as some Indie Duochromes I have purchased with mega color shift of 4 to 5 colors. I pay more for Indies but I love them. This polish is great for my toes. Since I do a lot of talking with my hands and I love looking at my nails, I love very bold colors, however I do have 4 of these and my nail clients love them.
Sherri Q.
Two Harbors, MN
I really like Sally Hansen products, but I have to say I was disappointed with the one bottle of this that I have tried. I chose the Firefly polish due to the variety of color in the bottle. This does not transfer to my nail. No matter how many coats I've tried the most I get is about two colors on my nails. Basically a bronze color with flashes of green. Maybe other colors would have more flash, but I wasn't willing to spend the money to find out after the one bottle I chose.
Cassie E.
Ridgway, PA
I used this for my prom nails and it went well with my dress because the gems were silver, but had these colors within them. It's a very interesting color and it is super pretty! IT dries pretty fast as well and is affordable! I recommend to all!!
Shannon S.
Orlando, FL
They look very holographic in the bottle, do they look too "young" when worn?
Irina K.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it have a wide range of colors?

Walmart