Sally Hansen® Liquid Fiberglass Strenghth to Natural Nail Polish uploaded by Nka k.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This polish definitely adds strength, thickness, and a healthy shine to my nails. At different times in my life I’ve been anemic, and my goodness being anemic can effect the strength and quality of your nails. For me, I have dealt with really thin nails that have ridges and chip all the time, especially when I’ve been anemic.

This polish definitely strengthened my nails and made them feel way less brittle at different times. The only complaint I have is that I’ve always found that this polish seems to peak off quickly and needs to be reapplied at least twice as often as regular nail polish. I even tried painting this on and painting a nice quality gel color on top of it to prolong the wear time, but it didn’t make much of a difference.

Nonetheless, it is a great product that can help when your nails are in bad shape.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
I have used Sally Hansens Liquid fiber glass. I could see little pieces of what Sally Company is calling fiber glass!! They look like tiny shreds of real fiber glass!! I bought it to Strenghten my nails when I was younger and I do believe Sally Hansens Liquid fiber glass did and does work!!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is pretty great. Especially for weak or peeling nails. It goes on clear and leaves a nice healthy and strong looking shiny finish. It lasts quite a while and brings a strength to my nails that I normally could never have. It stops my nails from breaking or peeling and allows them to grow as long as I wear it.
The product is not super expensive. Its easy to use. The brush is the perfect size. The formula is the perfect consistency. Its easy to find in stores and online. Sally Hansen is a trusted brand with quality products and this is just another great product from that brand that rivals more expensive brands so yes I would definitely recommen.
Amanda S.
Colville, WA
My nails need all the attention I could give them so Sally Hansen is one of my favorite Brands and Nail Care. I have issues with peeling and chipping so this really helps out a lot. I try to put it on every couple days even if it's over some Polish.
Liz J.
Sally Hansons nail care treatments are probably the best option for the price compared to the high price of prestigious brands for the same product. While their nail colors do not measure up, their nail care is on par, if not better, than most others.
Laura m.
Grand Rapids
I've worn artificial nails since 1988 and destroyed my nail bed. My nails now Chip peel and break so easily. I tried this hesitantly and within two weeks my nails are growing again and much stronger. It's been 2 months now and this stuff is a godsend!! This works for me so well my nails are pretty again and growing and healthy looking and strong.
Nka k.
Charlston , SC
I have very thin nails that brake very easily and that's way I apply at least ones a week the sally Hansen Nail polish.
And it works great protecting my Nails.
I would recommend it and buy it again. Sally Hansen® Complete Treatment Nail Shine Miracle 10 Day Top Coat
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
I absolutely love the Sally Hansen Liguid Fiberglass Nail Sealer. .I do not use nail extensions and this product definitely has saved my natural nails. It strengthens them by reinforcing them with a layer of fiberglass in forced polish that goes on so smoothly that you would never know it was there. I definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Sally Hansen has always been my favorite brand for nail polish. I used to buy it all the time for a clear coat and colors and I'm super happy that they're expanding their brand with more colors they're making them more vibrant and pretty
Melanie T.
Hartford, CT
When I ran out I went to the store for more. My nails are completely weak and always break off no matter how hard I try to strengthen them but this did it! I'm so impressed bc my nails are finally able to grow long and strong. If you want your nails to stop breaking then I completely recommend this!! It's amazing
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone else enjoyed this product?
Cj M.
Las Vegas
Where can I purchase this item
jennifer k.
Has anyone enjoyed this product ?
Deanna J.
Youngstown, OH
My nails break easily, whether it be from just being unhealthy or being from a relatively active lifestyle, I do not know. Will this help my nails grow and prevent them from breaking? I like having longer fingernails but am in the Army and regulations make getting acrylics done a total waste of money.