Sally Hansen® Liquid Fiberglass Strenghth to Natural Nail Polish uploaded by Nka k.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This polish definitely adds strength, thickness, and a healthy shine to my nails. At different times in my life I’ve been anemic, and my goodness being anemic can effect the strength and quality of your nails. For me, I have dealt with really thin nails that have ridges and chip all the time, especially when I’ve been anemic.

This polish definitely strengthened my nails and made them feel way less brittle at different times. The only complaint I have is that I’ve always found that this polish seems to peak off quickly and needs to be reapplied at least twice as often as regular nail polish. I even tried painting this on and painting a nice quality gel color on top of it to prolong the wear time, but it didn’t make much of a difference.

Nonetheless, it is a great product that can help when your nails are in bad shape.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
This stuff is pretty great. Especially for weak or peeling nails. It goes on clear and leaves a nice healthy and strong looking shiny finish. It lasts quite a while and brings a strength to my nails that I normally could never have. It stops my nails from breaking or peeling and allows them to grow as long as I wear it.
The product is not super expensive. Its easy to use. The brush is the perfect size. The formula is the perfect consistency. Its easy to find in stores and online. Sally Hansen is a trusted brand with quality products and this is just another great product from that brand that rivals more expensive brands so yes I would definitely recommen.
Amanda S.
Colville, WA
My nails need all the attention I could give them so Sally Hansen is one of my favorite Brands and Nail Care. I have issues with peeling and chipping so this really helps out a lot. I try to put it on every couple days even if it's over some Polish.
Liz J.
Sally Hansons nail care treatments are probably the best option for the price compared to the high price of prestigious brands for the same product. While their nail colors do not measure up, their nail care is on par, if not better, than most others.
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
I have very thin nails and it makes them hard to grow out but this brand has great products such as this one to help the problem! Really does make it so much easier to grow my nails out so I can design and polish them without having nails that chips or break due to how brittle they are.
Char L.
This was a gift that I was happy to receive lol . When your done with your nails which I recommend buying their nail polishes because of the drying is fast but with this add on has your nails shiny looking good but adds this strengthener to your nails to keep them long saving you a trip to the salon the days you don't have or truly just not in the mood to go lol would recommend
Nesrin Y.
Orland Park
It does what it says in saying it “strengthens” but I feel like it’s just hardening the nail and once you stop using it the new nail growth is t as strong and what you painted on already I want a product that was going to help me for a while and then I wouldn’t need it anymore but instead I feel like I got a product that I was going to have to use the rest of my life!
Nka k.
Charleston, SC
I have very thin nails that brake very easily and that's way I apply at least ones a week the sally Hansen Nail polish.
And it works great protecting my Nails.
I would recommend it and buy it again. Sally Hansen® Complete Treatment Nail Shine Miracle 10 Day Top Coat
Laura m.
Grand Rapids
I've worn artificial nails since 1988 and destroyed my nail bed. My nails now Chip peel and break so easily. I tried this hesitantly and within two weeks my nails are growing again and much stronger. It's been 2 months now and this stuff is a godsend!! This works for me so well my nails are pretty again and growing and healthy looking and strong.
Debbie H.
08754
I absolutely love the Sally Hansen Liguid Fiberglass Nail Sealer. .I do not use nail extensions and this product definitely has saved my natural nails. It strengthens them by reinforcing them with a layer of fiberglass in forced polish that goes on so smoothly that you would never know it was there. I definitely recommend this product.
Jessica L.
San Antonio, TX
Has anyone else enjoyed this product?
jennifer k.
Has anyone enjoyed this product ?
Deanna J.
Youngstown, OH
My nails break easily, whether it be from just being unhealthy or being from a relatively active lifestyle, I do not know. Will this help my nails grow and prevent them from breaking? I like having longer fingernails but am in the Army and regulations make getting acrylics done a total waste of money.