Sally Hansen® Liquid Fiberglass Strenghth to Natural Nail Polish uploaded by Nka k.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Sally Hansen® Liquid Fiberglass Strenghth to Natural Nail Polish

Start your review of Sally Hansen® Liquid Fiberglass Strenghth to Natural Nail Polish!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Shannon C.
Dora, AL
❤️ ok this product, just bought it while grabbing groceries in Wal-Mart! This polish (esp. if Youve been or are a nail biter!) helps YOUR nails stronger grow in! This strength in this liquid fiberglass reminds me of chemistry class! Lol. My nails DO NOT break that’s the only con here, it strengthens the nails so well in say 2/3 months!? Only con IF YOU DO for example, open ur car door & (WE HAVE ALL DONE THIS B4) grab the handle and ur handle flys upward and SLAM! There goes a broken nail! AND IT IS PAINFUL 😣 MORE SO W/ a nail strengthening product! Absolutely! But I’d recommend it to anyone!
Allison W.
Mckinney, TX
This polish definitely adds strength, thickness, and a healthy shine to my nails. At different times in my life I’ve been anemic, and my goodness being anemic can effect the strength and quality of your nails. For me, I have dealt with really thin nails that have ridges and chip all the time, especially when I’ve been anemic.

This polish definitely strengthened my nails and made them feel way less brittle at different times. The only complaint I have is that I’ve always found that this polish seems to peak off quickly and needs to be reapplied at least twice as often as regular nail polish. I even tried painting this on and painting a nice quality gel color on top of it to prolong the wear time, but it didn’t make much of a difference.

Nonetheless, it is a great product that can help when your nails are in bad shape.
Jacqueline F.
Sicklerville, NJ
I have used Sally Hansens Liquid fiber glass. I could see little pieces of what Sally Company is calling fiber glass!! They look like tiny shreds of real fiber glass!! I bought it to Strenghten my nails when I was younger and I do believe Sally Hansens Liquid fiber glass did and does work!!
Elizabeth C.
Louisville , KY
This stuff is pretty great. Especially for weak or peeling nails. It goes on clear and leaves a nice healthy and strong looking shiny finish. It lasts quite a while and brings a strength to my nails that I normally could never have. It stops my nails from breaking or peeling and allows them to grow as long as I wear it.
The product is not super expensive. Its easy to use. The brush is the perfect size. The formula is the perfect consistency. Its easy to find in stores and online. Sally Hansen is a trusted brand with quality products and this is just another great product from that brand that rivals more expensive brands so yes I would definitely recommen.
Amanda S.
Colville, WA
My nails need all the attention I could give them so Sally Hansen is one of my favorite Brands and Nail Care. I have issues with peeling and chipping so this really helps out a lot. I try to put it on every couple days even if it's over some Polish.
Laura m.
Grand Rapids
I've worn artificial nails since 1988 and destroyed my nail bed. My nails now Chip peel and break so easily. I tried this hesitantly and within two weeks my nails are growing again and much stronger. It's been 2 months now and this stuff is a godsend!! This works for me so well my nails are pretty again and growing and healthy looking and strong.
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
1,001 reviews
I absolutely love the Sally Hansen Liguid Fiberglass Nail Sealer. .I do not use nail extensions and this product definitely has saved my natural nails. It strengthens them by reinforcing them with a layer of fiberglass in forced polish that goes on so smoothly that you would never know it was there. I definitely recommend this product.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
1,424 reviews
Sally Hansen has always been my favorite brand for nail polish. I used to buy it all the time for a clear coat and colors and I'm super happy that they're expanding their brand with more colors they're making them more vibrant and pretty
Noor B.
Concord, CA
Amazing nail strengthening nail polish. After a couple uses I saw gold results. It can be used as a base coat, top coat or even just by itself if wanna give your nails a break from color. 2 coats are sufficient and it def stays on for quite a good amount of time without chipping or losing its glow. Good product.
Katie R.
Ever since I can remember, I have been not really biting my nails, but I literally tear them. Because of this, my nails are super thin and brittle. I have picked up and tried using lots and lots of nail strengtheners and this one was just ok. The main complaint I have is that it peels off too easily.