BY SALLY HANSEN

Bianca M.
Brownsville, TX
This lip plumber really makes me feel like I have Kylie Jenner lips. Love this product. It makes my lips look nice and juicy and doesn't dry them out after using. Picked it up at my local Walmart in the makeup department. Totally recommend for anyone that's looking for a little plump
Amanda G.
Madison, FL
I really like this lip line they did a great job on this one it dose exactly what it says I bought 4 that's how much I like it I use it at least 3 times a week
Karen V.
Woodstock, GA
Good price for what it offers, takes a week to see results, but it really works, So smoothie and soft texture😘
Aimée M.
Northren Ireland
Great product! Would 100% recommend to a friend!! It was long lasting and did the job! Although I don't really use it anymore as I get my nails done every 3 weeks because I love the false nails 😍😍😍
Maria W.
Atherton, Atherton
Love love love it!I always use this over my lips glossaries lipstick. Can find in any boots or pharmacy. I use it all the time and have never used any other