Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Xtreme Gloss uploaded by Melanie R.

BY SALLY HANSEN

Intense Formula Supersizes Lips for Hours. A spicy gloss that plumps and shines lips to the extreme. Breakthrough plumping Hydro-Collagen Complex with micro-spheres of Marin Collagen & Hyaluronic Acid capture and retain moisture, contributing to Lip Inflation Extreme s immediate visible effects. Cinnamon Extract & other ingredients enhance lip s natural color so they appear pinker, healthier, fuller. . see more...

• Does anybody recommend a good lip plumper that actually makes you...1 Answers
  • Does this really make your lips look bigger? Or not? 1 Answers
Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Xtreme Gloss
  • "This is a great product if you want to make your lips look fuller the only downside of this product is that it gives you a constant tingling feeling and if you happen to taste the lip gloss it has a weird taste so I wouldn't recommend kissing anyone. " in 3 reviews
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
A little sticky but it works and smells great, it overall meets my expectations. I like that it's where and glossy, and have bought more than once. I like the brushes in Sally Hansens lip plumpers alot, sleek and smooth for easy and nice feeling application. Great product.
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
I love love love lip plumper in general. I've only had this product once, but it applied well with a glossy finish. It definitely makes your lips tingle, and it does plump up your lips a little bit. I dont think it causes a huge difference in plumpness, but still decent.
Kara B.
This is probably the best lip plumper I've ever tried. It plumps lips with minimal burning. I can't say for sure how long results last. You just have to reapply throughout the day. I received mine for free, but I think the price is reasonable. I would buy it.
Shyann R.
New Braunfels, TX
This is so pretty on! Feels nice but maybe a bit thick. It definitely tingles but lasts a long time. Bought it at target. Great value as sally always is. I would buy it again and recommend to others as well!
Cassie N.
Jim Falls, WI
I have this in the sheer pink and it adds a nice sheer pink shine to my lips. It smells pretty heavily like cinnamon and I like it but some might find it irritating. It also kind of numbs your lips and some might not like that either, but I don't mind it. It's actually a lot less intense than their old formula. Right away you can notice your lips getting a little fuller but it takes about 5 minutes to get full results. It does plump your lips quite a bit, although, if your lips are really thin, it's not going to be magic for you, but it will make them look a lot fuller. I don't wear it much since my lips are pretty full to begin with but if they were thinner I would use it a lot. Lasts about 2-3 hours.
Renee S.
Huntington Beach, CA
I love a good plumper, this how ever was not one of my fav , NOT saying I hate this or it is bad product it does work it just not as intense of a plump as u would expect from the packaging but if you are in need and don't have 15$ to spend on a plumper this is a good way to go, also good for beginner because it does not tingle or burn as much as other plumpers.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Honestly, I really did not feel, or see a dramatic difference from using this gloss.. With the exception of my lips feeling very tingly and cold; the overall appearance of my lips size did not improve. The only good thing I will say, is that it lasted quite a while as far as the appearance of shine, and did not have an unappealing smell or overwhelming taste.
Jessica S.
i like this product alright. burns my lips sometimes and can be pricey. nice packaging though. it taste weird as well, i would say try a different brand and see if its any better. maybe too faced or something like that. i dont thimk i would buy again
Tasha C.
I love this stuff. The color and shine is beautiful. This really does plump the lips (temporarily of course). It does give you a slight stingy, or slight burning sensation especially the first time you use it. One thing I noticed is my lips get used to it so I have to stop using it awhile then come back to it, works like a charm.
Alyssa F.
I hate this plumping lip gloss. It has an enormously strong sent which smells horrible by the way. It burns when applied and tingles too much. I wiped this off and my lips were still tingling. IT hurt and smelled more than anything. This is not worth the money. There are better lip plumpers out there.
Kimberly  R.
Clifton, NJ
Does this really make your lips look bigger? Or not?
Miriam h.
Does anybody recommend a good lip plumper that actually makes your lip look bigger ?