BY SALLY HANSEN

D'Rsi T.
Thousand Palms, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've used this lip plumper in a few different shades and they always look great. I love the slight tingle it gives when first applying. The only down side is that it is a very sticky gloss, so I can't use it on windy days (which are rather frequent in my area). The different shades make it perfect for finding that perfect tone no matter the occasion.
Brianna T.
I love this it has awesome color and works great it's cute and easy to use. I got it at Sally's beauty school and it's packaging is great and cute easy to use and a great price not too expensive and I but it all the time I will tell everyone any chance I get
Robyn M.
Springfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very nice and I LOVE IT SO MUCH. I use this when I do a simple look. It has a very nice value. I am a repeating user and I'll always come back for more. The packaging is cute. It make my lips look amazing and bigger. I totally recommend
Ivory G.
chicago
I Love love loveeeee this product! I absolutely adore it! This product gives your lips the pop you need when you need it and it also gives your lip stick or lip gloss a very nice smooth finish. I Will most definitely buy again!
Michelle P.
Fairfax, VA
Sally Hansen Lip Inflation, Sheer Blush was my go to lip gloss for years! I loved the neutral color and and moisture. I used to find it at CVS at an affordable price. Very easy to use and apply.  I would definitely recommend this product to others!
Karla A.
Colleyville
Love this product. You don't have to apply much for it to look full and the products itself lasts long on you.Throught the rain and everything.The price is firm and the packaging is good too
Jeana C.
Glen Mills
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and how it tingles but it isn't to intense. I usually use this as a topper to lip liner or lipstick. I love love love it. Definitely recommend
Diazmyn D.
Savannah, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works so well and I will be buying another because I love it that much and it is sooooo great and I used it almost everyday of the weeek
Arianna R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I adore the lip plumper. It lasts hours and tastes like cinnamon candy. It kept my lips full all day long and gave me a nice tingle!
Betina S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Omg great product just not the best fan of its scent smells like peppermint or something not something I want to smell all day