BY SALLY HANSEN #15 in Lip Plumper

The o.
Three Rivers
I've used this for over a decade and I love it! Instant plump and great shine! Is a little sticky though but most glosses are
Karen R.
Rankin, IL
Best lip plumper I’ve ever used!  It’s my secret on a night out to give me that extra pow factor.  Comes in a various assortment of colors and just right for a night with or without lipstick!
gigi w.
Glendale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I Love sally Hansen’s products and this one especially! I loved the color and how nice it made my lips feel! I definitely recommend!
Amanda H.
Southern Pines
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great products I really enjoy it! You should totally get it if you have not yet already. Great gift as well!
Brittany B.
South Shore
Makes my lips bigger a plumper and amazing looking love the feeling of haveing bigger lips able to actually wear lip stick
Myra D.
Margao,raia
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip plumper is ideal when you want a natural lip for the day and no other lipstick or liners on, just great
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My lips usually do not need too much plumping. I bought this just to experiment. Like usual, the tingle sensation was a little painful. Lips did appear fuller.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love, love, love this lip product. Smells and tastes like cinnamon. Pleasantly pumps my lips. Long lasting.
Jessica H.
Eccles
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the product will purchase again, great packaging, well designed, exactly what I expected the product to be. Hurt a bit but worked great
YASEMIN H.
I have always been insecure about my lips because I find them too small however, am too scared to get lip fillers one of my favourite lip plumper le are the sally Hansen lip plumpers. Hands down my favourite as they actually do work no lie, you see instant results with just one coat. Like you even feel your lips get a little bigger. The lipgloss range come in very nice colours that suit almost everyone. I have honestly got most my family to use it. Why need lip fillers when you can have temporary fuller looking lips
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?