BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Lip Plumper

Brandy N Todd E.
Brandy N Todd E.
Albertville, AL
Totally plumping!! Done very well and the price is amazing!! I would recommend this to everyone
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Vernal, UT
This product is fine as a gloss, but the actual Lip plumping effects only last a few minutes.
Shamia A.
Shamia A.
Katy, TX
OK but I did not like the way that it looked, but gave to a friend that fell in love with it
Rosemarie P.
Rosemarie P.
Bristol, CT
Works well. The color is very light when applied. I did feel like I had to keep applying it.
Mary F.
Mary F.
I love the way this makes my lips look instantly. I can feel the singling upon application.
Becky B.
Becky B.
Ooltewah, TN
This really works but doesn't last as long as I'd like it to. It's easy enough to reapply.
jimena G.
jimena G.
Las Vegas, NV
Does exactly what it advertises... Theres a tingling feeling to show you that it's working
Codi C.
Codi C.
Palatka, FL
Love this product it really plumps your lips. Only down fall is it can be a bit sticky.
jasmine s.
jasmine s.
It feels great .makes like lips feel tingly and look full and sexy.I love this product
Caroline O.
Caroline O.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I recommend to tried this out. Wonderful product and makes your lips looks great
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?