BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Lip Plumper

Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Hammond, IN
Just tried it one time and not really into it but it was okay i guess maybe i need to try it again to love it.
Abby Z.
Abby Z.
Sheffield, PA
Loved the tingling sensation when I first put it on. Plumped my lips perfectly. No burning or over sized lips.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Jamaica, NY
Love this product! I highly recommend this to anyone. Not to dark or not to light. Perfect for everyday use!
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
make your lips look fuller and shiny just like I like them have not use it to much but its a great product
Karen F.
Karen F.
Brooklyn, NY
Used this before I learned of another product. It's a great value and swrves it's purpose in an emergency.
Courtney L.
Courtney L.
I didn't really like this lip plumper. It has a weird taste and it didn't make my lips look any different.
Karrie B.
Karrie B.
Love the tingle. Awesome price point. Doesn't last. Smell is a bit off not sticky or gluey feeling
Brittny M.
Brittny M.
I wasn't that please but how much could this stuff really work it was ok I just like it a tad bit
Jamie L.
Jamie L.
Saint George, UT
I am obsessed with this sheer pink lip inflation, I love the way it makes my lips look and feel.
Brandy N Todd E.
Brandy N Todd E.
Albertville, AL
Totally plumping!! Done very well and the price is amazing!! I would recommend this to everyone
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?