BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Destiny A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I absolutely love this lip plumper. My lips aren't naturally really plump but when I use this product, there is a noticeable difference to me. And I love the color because I can apply it on top of any color and it looks and feels amazing.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
Omg! A definite staple in my beauty bag! I love the little brush! Now if only Sally Hansen can figure out how to make a matte finish lip plumper, I'd be a happy, HAPPY girl!
Bianca P.
Irving, TX
I hate it that they discontinued this product, I am so MAD at them that I've boycotted all their products Best lip plumper in life!! made my lips look BEAUTIFUL and sexy... was perfect for pictures
Amy B.
Tucker, GA
Though I think you get a pretty instant shock to the lips because of the cinnamon oil, it is very short lasting.

I usually only use it once before putting on color, and it does give your lips a little pink to them but as I said, it doesn't seem to last very long.
gwenna d.
Las Vegas, NV
I love sally hansen you can't really go wrong. I love the sheer pink it looks and feels great. It makes your lips feel like your a super model. goes on great and stays on pretty well. Simple packaging but over all a good buy. I would recommend to everyone.
Samantha S.
Jupiter, FL
This is THE lip plumper of all lip plumpers. I really love the clear gloss one, but can't seem to find it anymore. This really really works and it has a beautiful glossy shine on your lips that people really notice. I love it and it's always my go-to.
Hilari B.
Washington, UT
This stuff really works! It gives you hours of plump lips and I love the tingle feeling it gives. Some of my friends have complained of it "burning" but I disagree. It's never actually harmed their lips or mine, they just don't like the tingle feeling.
Briana M.
I love this lip plumper. I love that it's sheer so I can wear whatever color lipstick I want with it. I also love how natural it looks. Best of all it's an extremely reasonable price and lasts quite a long time.
Alba R.
Amazing results! Not sticky like most others and goes on very well... it leaves a tingly effect which most lip plumper do but that usually means it's working! Great product overall.
Victoria M.
Ocean Springs, MS
In my opinion this product was amazing! You can feel it working on your lips, which is assuring. The only thing I did not like was that it did get a little thick, but that's nothing unusual for a lip product.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?