BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Abby Z.
Sheffield, PA
Loved the tingling sensation when I first put it on. Plumped my lips perfectly. No burning or over sized lips.
Taylor A.
Jamaica, NY
Love this product! I highly recommend this to anyone. Not to dark or not to light. Perfect for everyday use!
Rosie S.
make your lips look fuller and shiny just like I like them have not use it to much but its a great product
Karen F.
Brooklyn, NY
Used this before I learned of another product. It's a great value and swrves it's purpose in an emergency.
Karrie B.
Love the tingle. Awesome price point. Doesn't last. Smell is a bit off not sticky or gluey feeling
Brittny M.
I wasn't that please but how much could this stuff really work it was ok I just like it a tad bit
Brandy N Todd E.
Albertville, AL
Totally plumping!! Done very well and the price is amazing!! I would recommend this to everyone
Jennifer W.
Milwaukee, WI
I loved this omg! It works great and feels good, very hard to find in stores now a days though.
Jackie C.
Vernal, UT
This product is fine as a gloss, but the actual Lip plumping effects only last a few minutes.
Rosemarie P.
Bristol, CT
Works well. The color is very light when applied. I did feel like I had to keep applying it.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?