BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Sonia P.
San Antonio, TX
I'm still using this product. I like the tingling feeling. I use everyday just to give my lips a little plump effect
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
At first, I really liked these. Until I realized my lips were drying out more often and I was using it more often.
Ashley M.
Livingston, LA
I love the way this makes my lips look. It has a tingle to it but is not intense. For the price it is a must have.
Dria Y.
Gallina, NM
It makes your lips tingle. You feel it working ^_^ and it leaves your lips beautiful! I carry it every where I go.
Angelina S.
Used for a week and didn't see a difference. I really wanted to get that plump pout, but this didn't do anything.
Madi B.
Milwaukee, WI
The product works well. I have thin lips and this actually makes my lips look fuller but the taste is terrible.
Megan S.
I'm blessed with full lips but still want to plump them up a bit and with this lip plumper it will do the trick
Nikki K.
Nashville, TN
For a drugstore plumping gloss, this product is great. Leave lips smooth and plump and has a nice, minty taste.
Emma O.
Waterford, MI
This product is perfect and really works! the color is also really pretty. I recommend purchasing this product.
Ashley C.
Hammond, IN
Just tried it one time and not really into it but it was okay i guess maybe i need to try it again to love it.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?