BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Ranee W.
Medford, OR
This makes your lips tingle and plump instantly. I used to not be able to go out without it but i have since forgot about this jewel! Might be time to buy some more!
Candace R.
Lithonia, GA
It's funny, because I don't use this now to make my lips plumper. It's a really good product if you're looking for a subtle change and gloss on your lips. I wouldn't recommend this product if you're looking for a drastic change in your lips. The packaging was pretty nice and simple, but that's not really the most important thing to me in a lip product. I've the product more than once, I really like it when I don't really want to wear lipstick, but I don't want my lips to look bare. Such a great product overall though. :)
Gavrielle L.
Manor, TX
I had high hopes for this product but I ended up being disappointed. The color is pretty, it's just a sheer wash of pink on the lips and I liked the smell of the product. But it felt super thick and sticky on the lips and it tasted awful. However I did feel a slight tingling sensation for about 30 seconds and then nothing. I didn't see a difference in the overall appearance of my lips at all.
Ashiah W.
Baton rouge, LA
This really really works and it has a beautiful glossy shine on your lips that people really notice. I bought it at Walgreens. Lips stay soft and color is long lasting. My lips aren't naturally really plump but when I use this product, there is a noticeable difference to me. I love the plumping effect on this treatment. And it gives you a rosy finish which is beautiful for an Everyday look. looks great by itself or over lipsticks and stains. Love it and would recommend it to anyone especially friends and family!
Arrianna B.
These make my lips look so full. I just make sure to wipe my mouth very clean before applying to give my lips the best chance to absorb the gloss. It tingles at first but that goes away after a while. Definitely a must try before stepping into a plastic surgeons office.
Tessa F.
Ranson, WV
Get ready to feel the burn lol. No but really you get a slight tingle from this lip product. Its not to much but you know you have it on. Now its not going to make you have Kylie Jenner lips but it does help to plump them. Its very sticky is my only thing about it.
Angela F.
Triangle , VA
I really like this plumper and it's a great price. I've used others with no real results and the same amount of tingle. It smooths out the lines on my lips for a little over an hour when I use it and the light pink tint is GREAT! I'll definitely be buying this again!
Shailey P.
Westville, IL
Most affordable lip plumbers don't do anything but hydrate. But this is the cheapest one that will actually at least plump out the lines in your lips. Also gives a rosy color to lips making them look a little fuller. Although it does burn at first a little.
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
The line of lip plumpers are mostly miss - they tend to be very wet/sticky gloss and at times make my lips tingle and go numb. Plumping does work slightly but I have very small lips and the plumping itself doesn't last very long at all.
Maria A.
Marion , VA
Love the tingle! Love the matte finish. It moisturizing even though it has a matte look. It's very hard to find a moisturizing and matte look all in one. The Comoros great and not too over the top and easy to turn to a satin finish.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?