BY SALLY HANSEN #18 in Lip Plumper

Megan L.
Megan L.
Pearland, TX
Looks great. Feels great. Although it didn't seem to plump at all... Very sticky. Don't waste your money if you're on a budget.
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this lip inflation
I don't get to see it much in store like before so when I see it I grab a couple
I love this product
Christina A.
Christina A.
San Antonio, tx
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this a long time ago but when I di my lips were tingling and it felt like it was doing its job so I believed it worked
LeeAnn C.
LeeAnn C.
El Mirage, AZ
When I use this product my lips always seem very plump and full I love the way that makes my lips feel thicker and Fuller and
Randee D.
Randee D.
Reno, NV
Liked the sheer color and felt a bit of tingling but saw no plump. It definitely did not live up to its claims in my opinion
Keryn D.
Keryn D.
Its so good and smooth and leaves a nice look and soft lips and makes ur lips stand out and it work perfect and it is nice
M C.
M C.
This really worked the first 1month but then that was it. It really tingles n plumps up ur lips but after a month nothing
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Sally Hansen and this is one of the first plumpers I ever tried! I love it! I usually get the clear shade though.
Ruth M.
Ruth M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
It felt tingly and j thought it was going to work but I didn't see much of a difference. I ended up using it as a gloss
Savannah M.
Savannah M.
San Antonio, TX
U can never go wrong with a lip plumper and If ur going to try one I highly recommend you try this one. It is amazing
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?