BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Nicole G.
Ogdensburg , NJ
I've used this for years. I love the sheer color of this lip color. It plumps my lips without being too "painful" and it isn't too sticky or thick. It goes on easily and does get messy. I recommend this to anyone
Tasha H.
I used this awhile ago when I was obsessed with "plump lips". This was also my very first lip plumper and I used this one so much. This tingled a little but didn't stay on all day, at least it didn't for me.
Marisa B.
This used to be my go-to! It's a really great brand and product. I would use a lipstick or lip liner underneath it, and the. Out the plumper on top. I think it's overall a great product, and I'd use it again. It's a very natural color.
Amber H.
Vacaville, CA
It works ok I guess.. I personally didn't see much of a difference with this product on myself.. nor did anyone else that I asked if they seen the difference. But I mean, it could work for someone else and maybe just not for me..
Miranda D.
It's great for someone who just once a slight plumper looking lip. However, the formula is very sticky. So if you have a problem with sticky textures you may want to try another product.
Megan N.
New Boston, IL
It works decently okay. Never really does a whole lot for me but the color is nice. Doesn't hold up or stay on very well. It works good for how much it costs but it isn't amazing. I would buy it again though.
Krissy S.
Dallas
Great product for the price. I didn't notice a HUGE change in my lips but seen light increase in size. Light tingle sensation a few seconds after application. Will buy again.
Cara H.
Evansville, IN
I was not a big fan of this product.. perhaps I applied too much at one time because the sheer pink color clumped up in some spots and it made my lips sting. Would not recommend this product..
Yerimy C.
East Bernard, TX
I love this color is beautiful, you can feel a sensation on your lips but nothing bad is like your lips are getting fuller. I like it because it makes my lips look very hydrated and fuller.
Ranee W.
Medford, OR
This makes your lips tingle and plump instantly. I used to not be able to go out without it but i have since forgot about this jewel! Might be time to buy some more!
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?