BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Margaret M.
This worked. In a matter of seconds my lips were bigger and fuller. It did have a funny taste when it got into my mouth. But it got the job done.
Kelly H.
Naugatuck, CT
Love the feel of this on my lips! Instant perk me up and the colors are so vibrant! I can always count on this plumper to make my lips stand out.
Barb R.
Oakland, CA
VERY tingling and refreshing. I put it on as I am applying the rest of my makeup. It's a little too sticky to use underneath my lip stick as is.
Kimberly G.
Vacaville, CA
Loved this lip plumping! The color is a light pink and is very pretty! Love it and would recommend it to anyone especially friends and family!
Jessica P.
Leeds, AL
Didn't really notice a difference just felt a little tingling on lips for a minute.but love the look on lips and stayed on pretty well too.
Elizabeth M.
Bronx, NY
I wish i could rate 20 stars best lip gloss ever. Unfortunetly i cant find the product amywhere. I wish sally hansen would do a throw back.
Karla O.
Very tacky, the consistency is very tick and sticky, I mean my lips look a little bit bigger but they were way to glossy and tacky
Rachel S.
Austell, GA
I tried the product because a friend told me it was really great. And I agree, it seemed to give me fuller looking lips. Kissable😘
Bethany V.
Las Vegas, NV
Works fairly well for a few hours, but after that there is no discernable difference in my lips without any lip plumper on them.
Megan L.
Pearland, TX
Looks great. Feels great. Although it didn't seem to plump at all... Very sticky. Don't waste your money if you're on a budget.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?