BY SALLY HANSEN #19 in Lip Plumper

Kelly L.
Chicago , IL
I think Sally Hansen should stick to nail products. The color was nice and the lipgloss but I didn’t notice much pumping. I didn’t really last long not like a stain, I would say it would stay on as long as You may expect a lipgloss to normally. It’s pretty cheap product so if you’re curious give it a try
Taylor m.
I like this product it’s a little sticky but it really does make your lips look huge and woman is and he was my go to is it also is very Euge the minute my family we all use it
Bri D.
Cuyahoga Falls, OH
I loved this stuff once upon a time. It makes your lips nice and smooth. Not necessarily super plump,
But it does bring circulation and help fill them out a bit. I love the tingling feeling when it’s first applied. Kind of reminds me of cinnamon.
Martha Z.
Pomona ca
It was an okay product . It disnt really give a plump to my lips but the color was so far good it was the color thT i thought it would be . I bought it al walgrees and i would keep trying their products who know i might find the right one
Megan L.
Austin, TX
Perfect for no makeup makeup look. It really does tingle but I’m not sure if lips appeared any plumper. It doesn’t last long either and it’s kinda sticky but I would still buy this again. Perfect to keep in your purse for touch ups.
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
I love this! I love the hint of pink - this product is nice because you can really feel it working, it’s a good texture and consistency.. it goes on smooth and luxurious and isn’t sticky or anything. I would definitely recommend!
Teresa F.
Mount Vernon, WA
I been using this product since I was in high school and it works great. It's easy to applied and it's not messy or sticky at all. It's one of my favorite lip plumper and I'll most definitely recommend to someone to buy it.
Valerie R.
Adelanto , CA
Not the best lip plumper I’ve ever used because I don’t really see drastic results or any results at all. However this is the only lip plumper I’ve ever used so there’s not much I can compare it to.
Addison C.
Monticello , IN
My lips went from flat to plump in no time! Such a great product if you’re looking to boost them up! It also didn’t take very long for them to plump up! Great packaging, totally recommend!
Marielis T.
This product is really good on my lips the only problem is that is makes my lips heavy but other then that this product does what it says it does and the price is also good
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?