BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Lip Plumper

PAULITH R.
PAULITH R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Plumping does work slightly but I have very small lips and the plumping itself doesn't last very long at all. The Comoros great and not too over the top and easy to turn to a satin finish.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Dawsonville, GA
This stuff could stand to taste better and if it did I would probably use it a lot more but it doesn't have to taste good to work. At least I don't have to stop my kids from eating it.
Nichole V.
Nichole V.
Pueblo, CO
Love this!!!! Youll never see me without it!!!!! Love the soft pink color! love the gentle tingling feeling. at an amazing price, compared to some others I've tried in the past
Amreen Q.
Amreen Q.
I used this probably every day for 6 months at one point. It's moisturizing, tingly, and looks great by itself or over lipsticks and stains. Wish it was more widely available.
Sara L.
Sara L.
Imperial Beach, CA
Omg! A definite staple in my beauty bag! I love the little brush! Now if only Sally Hansen can figure out how to make a matte finish lip plumper, I'd be a happy, HAPPY girl!
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
I love the tingling sensation this gives you. It met my expectations and then some. It was long lasting and I loved the color. I'm a repeat customer and will buy again.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Azle, TX
I was disappointed with the effectiveness of this product. It stings / numbs the lips for a few moments after putting it on, but there was no noticeable difference.
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
This product did a good job. It didn't seem to make them nice and plump how I like them but it did give me a nice pretty color that seemed to last a few hours.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
Levelland, TX
It definitely works but it has a little bit of tingling sensation with a burning that I did not like uncomfortable something I wouldn't use on a daily basis
Denny V.
Denny V.
Atlanta, GA
Great product. This really does help my lips look more luscious. I have sensitive lips so I always need to find a product that does not irritate them.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?