BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Becky M.
Aurora, CO
The sheer pink color is perfect to wear alone. It meets my expectations and is a pretty good value, if you can also get a deal on it, such as at Walgreens with their beauty points. I'd buy it again if I were to run out.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
I love this stuff!!! I've been using it for well over 10 years now and will keep using it as long as I can! It totally plumps your limps right up with a beautiful sheer pink color and isn't too sticky. It also lasts for quite a while before needing reapplication which is awesome in my book! I've recommended this to numerous friends and quite a few use it now as well!
Anna C.
Middle River, MD
Love the gentle tingling of this brand. I love the color pay off as well but it can get goopy if you layer too much and then it gets gross in the corners of your mouth. There are always sales and coupons so the price is so very affordable. One star off for goopy messy.
Darrla D.
New Brockton, AL
It has been awhile since I have used this product. I don't personally care for it. It's greasy feeling and very heavy too much like a lip gloss and I really couldn't tell a difference in my lips after using this product. I personally would not purchase this again.
Sheri  T.
Caney, Ks , ['', '', '']
I have to say that I do like this product but not for what it says. The color and the feel of the gloss is amazing but if you want plumping, like expected, then don't buy this. It doesn't plump like you would expect. I do like the product but not for the plumping.
Mekayla S.
Lompoc
First I'd like to say I absolutely love this product. My lips are full but not as big or plump as I'd like them to be but this definitely makes them how I want. The color is a perfect tint and I love how it kinda tingles your lips so you know it's working. It's price is also a key factor in me buying the product. I would highly recommend it.
Aria K.
Austin, TX
I haven't been able to find this anywhere but it's the perfect plumper gloss! If you haven't used a plumper before, know that there is a tingle that some find uncomfortable. I found it strange as first but hardly notice it now. I've resorted to a much pricier brand until I can source this again, this one worked better and for a fraction of the price!
Melissa C.
Round Rock, TX
I'm not sure if this make lips look fuller but it does tingle a lot upon application and makes lips look rosier. It doesn't last long but it's great for no makeup makeup looks. I wouldn't buy this again because I wear lipstick now instead.
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
One of the best lip glosses if your looking for a little boost to your lips. I'm a repeat buyer and usually buy it at walmart or sallys beauty supply. It's thick and long lasting, in a nice tube that will fit in most pockets. I recommend if your looking for a light lip plumper
Cheyanne T.
I honestly feel as if this did nothing to help plump up my lips. It was like putting chapstick on, but without the moisturizing effect. I wouldn't waste money on it again, but that's just my opinion.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?