BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Lip Plumper

Maria A.
Marion, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the tingle! Love the matte finish. It moisturizing even though it has a matte look. It's very hard to find a moisturizing and matte look all in one. The Comoros great and not too over the top and easy to turn to a satin finish.
Tina P.
Ashland, KY
I love having the plumper combined with sheer color. It does offer a few different colors along with a high gloss shine. It is so easy to apply, if you can apply chapstick you can apply the lip plumper. I would highly recommend.
Shaeli C.
I love this. I use it all the time. It doesn't feel too extreme. It's very minty and refreshing feeling but the scent is not minty. It is very glossy on my lips but is a little bit sticky however I don't mind that. I love it.
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
The sheer pink color is perfect to wear alone. It meets my expectations and is a pretty good value, if you can also get a deal on it, such as at Walgreens with their beauty points. I'd buy it again if I were to run out.
Briana M.
I love this lip plumper. I love that it's sheer so I can wear whatever color lipstick I want with it. I also love how natural it looks. Best of all it's an extremely reasonable price and lasts quite a long time.
Victoria M.
Ocean Springs, MS
In my opinion this product was amazing! You can feel it working on your lips, which is assuring. The only thing I did not like was that it did get a little thick, but that's nothing unusual for a lip product.
Jaime L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i love this stuff! it is such a pretty color. it does slightly enlarge your lips, but it does have the burning sensation. it isn't as strong as other brands i have tried. this will always be my fave!
Cheyanne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly feel as if this did nothing to help plump up my lips. It was like putting chapstick on, but without the moisturizing effect. I wouldn't waste money on it again, but that's just my opinion.
Bianca P.
Irving, TX
I hate it that they discontinued this product, I am so MAD at them that I've boycotted all their products Best lip plumper in life!! made my lips look BEAUTIFUL and sexy... was perfect for pictures
PAULITH R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Plumping does work slightly but I have very small lips and the plumping itself doesn't last very long at all. The Comoros great and not too over the top and easy to turn to a satin finish.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?