Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink uploaded by Zoe L.Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink uploaded by Henry&Ariana M.

BY SALLY HANSEN #39 in Lip Plumper

Alonzo C.
Stuart
The best you should try it... This is something you wont regret having in your collection.... I loved it so much so I recommend you guys to use it.. Hope you guys have fun using this..... After use tell me how you like it.
Josey R.
Peoria, AZ
You know this product is working because you can feel a little bit of a tingling sensation and you can actually see your lips plump up a bit. I would definitely recommend it for those that want fuller lips but won’t be going all the way with lip fillers.
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
I’ve been using this lip plumper since high school and I still love it 10 years later. I love the tingly feeling you get on your lips after applying and I see a significant difference in my lips, they look fuller and pinker!
Lottie C.
Beaufort, SC
I love Sally Hansen lip plumping gloss… It’s not thick like a madded lipstick, it is light and tingly and glacis! The sheer pink adds a little bit of color to your lips that’s not overpowering. I highly recommend this product because it actually does what it says.!  It’s not that expensive, does what it says it will do, and it’s not obnoxious and color!  Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink
Tiffany A.
Boynton Beach , FL
This product is great for short term plumping. You can find it in any drug store and is very affordable. Lips feel tingly at first but give IMMEDIATE results of fuller lips . One of my original favorites for years .
Amanda M.
Atlanta, GA
I don’t notice my lips getting plumper but the light color is perfect for work. I also love the tingling feeling from the gloss. I always keep it at my desk at work. Buy it and try it for yourself! It’s very affordable.
Meggan F.
So far, this is one of the best plumbers I have found. The sheer light tint of pink helps add to the look of the plumping effect. Fullness only lasts an hour or two so you have to reapply throughout the day.
Idris B.
North Hills, CA
It plumed my lips up pretty well but it burned my lips more than others. Usually it’s a small sting like feeling that goes away in a few seconds but I had to remove this because it did not go away.
Allion C.
Avon, OH
I love love love this lip plumper. It does exactly what is advertised! I like the sheer pink color and it leave just a little tingle (which i love because i know it’s working!) it’s soft/smooth and not thick and sticky. I would recommend this for it affordable price!
Sarah G.
Lake worth
I have some right in my purse right now and actually wore it last night... I'm in love, absolutely in love with this lip stick. It tingles and has a burning sensation and plumps up your lips
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?