BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Tessa F.
Ranson, WV
Get ready to feel the burn lol. No but really you get a slight tingle from this lip product. Its not to much but you know you have it on. Now its not going to make you have Kylie Jenner lips but it does help to plump them. Its very sticky is my only thing about it.
Amy B.
Tucker, GA
Though I think you get a pretty instant shock to the lips because of the cinnamon oil, it is very short lasting.

I usually only use it once before putting on color, and it does give your lips a little pink to them but as I said, it doesn't seem to last very long.
Sam H.
Tonawanda, NY
Made my lips plumplier and got me a lot of compliments on the color as well, interested in looking for more nude colors but for sure an awesome product I loved the look and it was the perfect amount of plump. Was definitely a good buy can't wait to use it again
gwenna d.
Las Vegas, NV
I love sally hansen you can't really go wrong. I love the sheer pink it looks and feels great. It makes your lips feel like your a super model. goes on great and stays on pretty well. Simple packaging but over all a good buy. I would recommend to everyone.
Kimberly M.
Alsip, IL
I did not really have great success with this lip plumping treatment. It dried my lips out severely and I didn't get a tingle or notice much difference. I just can't seem to find a plumping treatment that works for me. I wouldn't recommend this to others.
Samantha S.
Jupiter, FL
This is THE lip plumper of all lip plumpers. I really love the clear gloss one, but can't seem to find it anymore. This really really works and it has a beautiful glossy shine on your lips that people really notice. I love it and it's always my go-to.
Jolene D.
Auburn, NY
This is an awesome inexpensive lip plumper. It has a bit of tingle to it and makes lips feel slightly warm.. . I bought it at Walgreens. Lips stay soft and color is long lasting. One of my favorite products and I would definitely buy it again
Destiny A.
Pembroke Pines, FL
I absolutely love this lip plumper. My lips aren't naturally really plump but when I use this product, there is a noticeable difference to me. And I love the color because I can apply it on top of any color and it looks and feels amazing.
Candise J.
Wellsburg, WV
The line of lip plumpers are mostly miss - they tend to be very wet/sticky gloss and at times make my lips tingle and go numb. Plumping does work slightly but I have very small lips and the plumping itself doesn't last very long at all.
Samantha H.
Valley Stream, NY
I've always wanted to try a lip plumper but didn't want to spend the money, but you do get what you pay for. i wasn't impressed by this product. The color was cute and I felt the tingle but I didn't feel like my lips looked any different.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?