BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Anisha R.
Reynoldsburg
This is definitely on the cheaper side. When I first used it I thought it was really good, and it also smelled good so that was a bonus. I think the packaging is so cute. When I use up all of mine I would most definitely be buying more.
Nicole B.
Fort Myers
This is soooo pretty and glossy it has a great tingle and plumps well I buy mine at Walmart and this is staple I highly recommend it and will continue buying it for like ever and it's a great price
Ruru A.
Detroit, MI
This is a good product it left my lips really tingly and for that it did plump my lips a little especially the border. The price is good you get what you pay for. It’s definitely not going to make your lips look a lot fuller. Just remember it’s not a cosmetic procedure. But it’s still good a littl better than some of the high end stuff I’ve tried
Stephanie M.
Dublin
It made me feel like i was having an allergic reaction and didn’t plump my lips for very long. It was not what i wanted in a product and i was disappointed! I bought it from cvs and i wouldn’t buy it again!
Mary M.
Shreveport
It works! Sally Hansen is a staple. Their products are affordable and true to their advertizing. The effect of this product was quite noticeable. Great for a more dramatic look
Rahila S.
fort Washington
Loved the color and the plumping effect it has on my lips đź‘„. The packaging was also very nice. I keep coming back and purchasing sally hansens lip pumping products.
Janae G.
Hodges
Loved it! This lip plumper didn't burn like a lot of others I have tried. It gave my lips a very beautiful and soft puffiness to them which lasted for hours. I have tried more expensive ones before that didn't make my lips look even close to as good as this product did. I will definitely buy again!
D€bbi€ S.
Glendale, NY
I wanted to try out some plumbing lip gloss by a popular brand I know so I tried Sally. Packaging was simple but really loved the light, simple color. Felt tingly which was cool and just looked really nice on. I wouldnt say my lips blew up but for the price was great.
Martha Z.
Pomona ca
It was an okay product . It disnt really give a plump to my lips but the color was so far good it was the color thT i thought it would be . I bought it al walgrees and i would keep trying their products who know i might find the right one
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
I love this! I love the hint of pink - this product is nice because you can really feel it working, it’s a good texture and consistency.. it goes on smooth and luxurious and isn’t sticky or anything. I would definitely recommend!
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?