BY SALLY HANSEN #28 in Lip Plumper

michelle k.
Florence, AL
I didnt get to use it enough but from what I did it was amazing. I love the tingle . I could tell it plumped my lips a little
LeeAnn C.
El Mirage, AZ
When I use this product my lips always seem very plump and full I love the way that makes my lips feel thicker and Fuller and
Christina A.
San Antonio, TX
I used this a long time ago but when I di my lips were tingling and it felt like it was doing its job so I believed it worked
Diane L.
Goes on very nice. It has a natural tone to it so it can be worn for work or school. More affordable than other lip plumpers
Marissa S.
It was a stinging weird feeling wearing this one. It was a first and last time use for me. I bought it at my local drugstore
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce
It was okay not the greatest after awhile lips tend to feel tacky.. That was deff a dislike.. But all and all its a decent..
Alyssa H.
It helped alittle but it had a constant tingle when on. I would wear it for an hour then remove and put on regular lip gloss.
Amanda P.
Hurricane, WV
This product made my lips tingle for a long while. Almost felt like a small burn. Wasn't really impressed with this brand.
Keryn D.
Its so good and smooth and leaves a nice look and soft lips and makes ur lips stand out and it work perfect and it is nice
danelys y.
this was pretty good for me when i tried it for the first time i will recommend this if you dont want such a strong plumper
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?