BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
I love, love, love this lip product. Smells and tastes like cinnamon. Pleasantly pumps my lips. Long lasting.
Rosie S.
make your lips look fuller and shiny just like I like them have not use it to much but its a great product
marcia z.
This product gives a great color and deminsion to your lips making them look visibly bigger!!! Loved it!!!
Karen F.
Brooklyn, NY
Used this before I learned of another product. It's a great value and swrves it's purpose in an emergency.
Courtney L.
I didn't really like this lip plumper. It has a weird taste and it didn't make my lips look any different.
Jaylynn M.
Columbus, OH
Absolutely love this product! I have bought it many times and always receive compliments when wearing it!
Salia B.
calexico, CA
muy bueno...... me encanta este producto por su buena calidad ...... presentación y todo.............
Karrie B.
Love the tingle. Awesome price point. Doesn't last. Smell is a bit off not sticky or gluey feeling
Love the feel of this plumper. Soft and smooth feeling on my lips. Pink shiney color. It's perfect.
Jamie L.
Saint George, UT
I am obsessed with this sheer pink lip inflation, I love the way it makes my lips look and feel.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?