BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Dorothy M.
Such a great predict. I have thin lips and after I use this they actually look full and plump! Would definitely recommend this to someone
Cinthia B.
muy bueno y util cumple lo que promete, el precio es un poco elevado a mi parecer sin embargo todos podemos tener una opinion diferente
Lili F.
Santiago de chile
Me encanta! ! El efecto es inmediato es cremoso me gustaría encontrarlo en mas colores y que siempre sw pueda conseguir fácil,
Samantha K.
Kaslo
Tingly and shiny. A real winner. I love the feel of this. The look is great. I love this stuff. It's my go to. It's great.
Ashley N.
I LOVE the colour in this one hut the plumping wasn't what I thought it was going to be. But still a good product
Melanie G.
Montreal
Works well, gives a nice tingle. It was a bit stickier than I like but I still use it often
Holly S.
I expected a bit more from this product, and was somewhat disappointed. I like the tingly feeling from lip plumpers making you think that it's working. However, this product didn't give a tingle. It it's a nice lip gloss and I think uses the element on reflection/shine to make lips appear fuller. I would not recommend to those looks for more obviously plumped lips.
Kayleigh B.
Woodlands road, Bishop Auckland
It was decent for what it was I got this cheap at my old work place. Tingles but never really noticed my lips plumper the colour was a bit off putting but otherwise an okay lipgloss
brandy r.
I like this because it actually works and it doesn't really burn your lips like other products do. I would buy this again and I would recommend it to other people aswell.
IMAN E.
It's funny, because I don't use this now to make my lips plumper. It's a really good product if you're looking for a subtle change and gloss on your lips. I wouldn't recommend this product if you're looking for a drastic change in your lips. The packaging was pretty nice and simple, but that's not really the most important thing to me in a lip product. I've the product more than once, I really like it when I don't really want to wear lipstick, but I don't want my lips to look bare. Such a great product overall though. :)
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?