BY SALLY HANSEN #28 in Lip Plumper

Crystal C.
Cosmopolis, WA
Loved how it tingles so you know it's working and I out it in at night and lips are still plump in the morning price is AMAZING
Megan L.
Pearland, TX
Looks great. Feels great. Although it didn't seem to plump at all... Very sticky. Don't waste your money if you're on a budget.
Jackie H.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this lip inflation
I don't get to see it much in store like before so when I see it I grab a couple
I love this product
Farzi K.
Pretty good gloss, it stings a bit....im not too sure if it plumps all that much or for very long but it is moisterzing.
Nora H.
It’s okay. I would recommend cuz I didn’t see a difference with my lips honestly! I did tingle though but It might be just me !
Marissa S.
It was a stinging weird feeling wearing this one. It was a first and last time use for me. I bought it at my local drugstore
Aliscia C.
Three Rivers, MI
I've used this for over a decade and I love it! Instant plump and great shine! Is a little sticky though but most glosses are
Diane L.
Goes on very nice. It has a natural tone to it so it can be worn for work or school. More affordable than other lip plumpers
LeeAnn C.
El Mirage, AZ
When I use this product my lips always seem very plump and full I love the way that makes my lips feel thicker and Fuller and
Hannah J.
The holy grail lip plumper!!! I started using this in the third grade when my mom bought it. It is the best lip plumper ever
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?