BY SALLY HANSEN #18 in Lip Plumper

noela a.
noela a.
makes my lips looks shinier and fuller.  Its like an instant lip filler without pain. Moisturizes and makes my lips healthier with continuous use. Stays longer for more than 6 hours for me
E H.
E H.
I tried the lip plumper and loved it. The sheer pink has a classy look and it has a nice shine. Very easy to apply and lasted a good aount of time. Reccomend 9/10 to anyone who needs a good lip plumper!
Athena L.
Athena L.
Newmarket, Ontario
This really had no effect whatsoever other than making my lips sticky. Disappointing product from Sally Hanson.
Veronica P.
Veronica P.
Miami, Fl
Beauty Junkie Expert
Es un labial magnífico, es de larga duración e hidrata mucho. Lo recomiendo 100%. Lo volvere a comprar 😍
Raj G.
Raj G.
This product actually works and it gives u fuller lips in minutes. I love this product.
Michelle B.
Michelle B.
Mcallen, TX
Wow what a product. I have tried several different products to plump up my top lip. I tried this product by Sally Hansen called Lip inflation Plumping treatment Sheer Pink. It works great. It feels a little tingly when you apply it, then BAM your lips do look plumper and with a hint of shine.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Cornwall
If your looking for that perfect pump kissable lips this product is what your looking for I love this stuff and couldn't live without
Kim H.
Kim H.
It worked for me, but I wouldn't go out and buy it for myself because I don't feel I really need something like this. I did however liked it and recommend to friends.
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
Dexter, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this sheer pink color and it tingled a little bit so i knew it was working. Highly recommend this for a lip plumper.
Ana M.
Ana M.
Cachoeirinha, RS
I felt my lips get fuller, yes, but it's a VERY subtle thing. One of the worst things about this product is that the taste is lousy, very bitter. If you pass the tongue in your mouth, you will certainly make a bad face because the taste is simply horrible. And the smell is not the best either. It smells really sweet, it's disgusting.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?