BY SALLY HANSEN #19 in Lip Plumper

Megan L.
Pearland, TX
Looks great. Feels great. Although it didn't seem to plump at all... Very sticky. Don't waste your money if you're on a budget.
Crystal C.
Cosmopolis, WA
Loved how it tingles so you know it's working and I out it in at night and lips are still plump in the morning price is AMAZING
Jackie H.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this lip inflation
I don't get to see it much in store like before so when I see it I grab a couple
I love this product
Farzi K.
Dallas
Pretty good gloss, it stings a bit....im not too sure if it plumps all that much or for very long but it is moisterzing.
michelle k.
Florence, AL
I didnt get to use it enough but from what I did it was amazing. I love the tingle . I could tell it plumped my lips a little
Aliscia C.
Three Rivers, MI
I've used this for over a decade and I love it! Instant plump and great shine! Is a little sticky though but most glosses are
Diane L.
Goes on very nice. It has a natural tone to it so it can be worn for work or school. More affordable than other lip plumpers
Randee D.
Reno, NV
Liked the sheer color and felt a bit of tingling but saw no plump. It definitely did not live up to its claims in my opinion
Amanda L.
Ok. So, I have pros and cons when it comes to this. It does plump your lips but did this burn on anyone else like it did me?
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce
It was okay not the greatest after awhile lips tend to feel tacky.. That was deff a dislike.. But all and all its a decent..
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?