BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Lip Plumper

Julie M.
Julie M.
Campbellton
This product is terrific for plumping up your lips. Not to be used directly after exfoliating lips though. I love that this product is natural
Dorothy M.
Dorothy M.
Such a great predict. I have thin lips and after I use this they actually look full and plump! Would definitely recommend this to someone
Cinthia B.
Cinthia B.
muy bueno y util cumple lo que promete, el precio es un poco elevado a mi parecer sin embargo todos podemos tener una opinion diferente
Lili F.
Lili F.
Santiago de chile
Beauty Junkie Expert
Me encanta! ! El efecto es inmediato es cremoso me gustaría encontrarlo en mas colores y que siempre sw pueda conseguir fácil,
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Kaslo
Tingly and shiny. A real winner. I love the feel of this. The look is great. I love this stuff. It's my go to. It's great.
Ashley N.
Ashley N.
I LOVE the colour in this one hut the plumping wasn't what I thought it was going to be. But still a good product
Melanie G.
Melanie G.
Montreal
Works well, gives a nice tingle. It was a bit stickier than I like but I still use it often
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Milton Keynes , Buckinghamshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this product. It makes your lips feel plumper and fuller without you feeling like you're walking round with duck lips haha. The product is also extremely long lasting and throughout the day, I only had to top up once or twice. I would definitely recommend it.
Alejandra O.
Alejandra O.
Managua
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very cute I love the presentation I love everything that has to do with the product is very good because it is very productive and I loved and I love everything that has to do with the product in good moisturizes and I love how it leaves the appearance the lips
Chloe H.
Chloe H.
It's ok for a drug store brand. I definitley feel some tingling and they look a little plumper but not as noticeable as other products I've tried. The gloss and colour is nice though.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?