BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
Stings a little at first but works perfectly and I love it! Stinging at first is how you know it's working I believe!
Savannah M.
San Antonio, TX
U can never go wrong with a lip plumper and If ur going to try one I highly recommend you try this one. It is amazing
Larissa D.
friendswood
Long lasting and doesn’t stick to everything you drink! Good pricing just not a fan of the dryness texture it leaves
Dria Y.
Gallina, NM
It makes your lips tingle. You feel it working ^_^ and it leaves your lips beautiful! I carry it every where I go.
Ashley M.
Livingston, LA
I love the way this makes my lips look. It has a tingle to it but is not intense. For the price it is a must have.
Sarah A.
I really like this product. It works as advertised. Packaging is nice esthetically. I would buy this product again
Jade a.
Orange , CA
I love any lip plumping product. This works well and i love the way my lips look after applying it. Its a good buy!
Trish S.
Anderson, SC
At first, I really liked these. Until I realized my lips were drying out more often and I was using it more often.
Danielle W.
Louisville, KY
I love this item. Plumps lips like it’s listed and it has a great shade of pink. I would purchase this item again.
Riley S.
Great product works like a dream could not recommend higher love it so much very long lasting lasts my whole day
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?