BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
This really really works and it has a beautiful glossy shine on your lips that people really notice. I bought it at Walgreens. Lips stay soft and color is long lasting. My lips aren't naturally really plump but when I use this product, there is a noticeable difference to me. I love the plumping effect on this treatment. And it gives you a rosy finish which is beautiful for an Everyday look. looks great by itself or over lipsticks and stains. Love it and would recommend it to anyone especially friends and family!
Tiffany A.
Warrior, AL
Great product leaving your lips so kissable and with a nice glossy tint no burning sensation like some very nice
Amber H.
Vacaville, CA
It works ok I guess.. I personally didn't see much of a difference with this product on myself.. nor did anyone else that I asked if they seen the difference. But I mean, it could work for someone else and maybe just not for me..
Raquel S.
Tyler, TX
This was the first lip plumper I ever tried and I loved it except it was a bit too sticky. It did the job well
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
I love this stuff!!! I've been using it for well over 10 years now and will keep using it as long as I can! It totally plumps your limps right up with a beautiful sheer pink color and isn't too sticky. It also lasts for quite a while before needing reapplication which is awesome in my book! I've recommended this to numerous friends and quite a few use it now as well!
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This product does what it says my lips stay plump all day and recommend it to everyone
Tiffany K.
Wish it was easier to find. Best plumper I have ever used and the perfect everyday color.
Alba R.
Amazing results! Not sticky like most others and goes on very well... it leaves a tingly effect which most lip plumper do but that usually means it's working! Great product overall.
Shailey P.
Westville, IL
Most affordable lip plumbers don't do anything but hydrate. But this is the cheapest one that will actually at least plump out the lines in your lips. Also gives a rosy color to lips making them look a little fuller. Although it does burn at first a little.
Sandra B.
Châteauguay
Be forewarned, this product will dry your lips out severely, you must always wash it off and apply an ointment at the end of the day every time you use it! It did exactly what it said it'd do, it made my lips swell! I'm not wasting my money o n this stuff again I'd like to preserve whatever youthful lips I have left for as long as possible
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?