BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Lip Plumper

Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Châteauguay
Be forewarned, this product will dry your lips out severely, you must always wash it off and apply an ointment at the end of the day every time you use it! It did exactly what it said it'd do, it made my lips swell! I'm not wasting my money o n this stuff again I'd like to preserve whatever youthful lips I have left for as long as possible
Kendelle G.
Kendelle G.
toronto, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is at a great price-point and works just as well as any higher-end products I've used.
I like the clear/sheer version, as it allows you to wear your favorite colored lip product underneath. I could feel the tingling instantly, and my lips looked just as plump with this as any $30-40 plumping gloss I've tried.
Seanaa O.
Seanaa O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had the clear version of this but can't find it to review!
This product met my expectations and then some! It had a tingle which I expected but it was nothing uncomfortable like other products I had used. It have my lips a lovely, natural plumpness to them.
Nais E.
Nais E.
Wonderful results. Instantly feel the effects of the product within seconds of application. Lips are left looking plump and healthy. There is a lovely tint to the product. Would highly recommend this to anyone who has skinny lifeless lips
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
Better then a lot of products that I've tried before but has for the actual plumping part it is not the best... however it does a really good job of moisturizing so I enjoy using it anyways
Chrystal
Chrystal
Makes my lips look naturally Fuller and in proportion to my face it is suttle but it's what I like, you will not get Angelina Jolie lips from this product, if that's what you are after.
Mélykim L.
Mélykim L.
J'aime beaucoup l'effet qu'il a sur mes lèvres, et j'aime le goût de cannelle qu'il laisse. Seul point négatif: c'est un gloss, et je n'aime pas l'effet luisant des gloss en général.
Cristina S.
Cristina S.
I love the plumping effect on this treatment. And it gives you a rosy finish which is beautiful for an Everyday look. The lips look really sexy with the plumping effect and the color
Laura F.
Laura F.
Se me resecan mucho los labios y este producto me ayuda a mantenerlos hidratados, con un buen color y además no me produce piquiña en la gatganta como pasa con otros productos.
sonali m.
sonali m.
It just felt tingly on application and i assumed it would work but I didn't see any difference. I ended up using it as a gloss and still use it only as a gloss.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?