Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink uploaded by Zoe L.Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink uploaded by Arianaa M.

BY SALLY HANSEN #54 in Lip Plumper

Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink
  • "I used to love this lip plumper! I used it all the time! Such a great product!" in 94 reviews
  • "I love this. I use it all the time. It doesn't feel too extreme. It's very minty and refreshing feeling but the scent is not minty. It is very glossy on my lips but is a little bit sticky however I don't mind that. I love it. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is an awesome inexpensive lip plumper. It has a bit of tingle to it and makes lips feel slightly warm.. . I bought it at Walgreens. Lips stay soft and color is long lasting. One of my favorite products and I would definitely buy it again" in 11 reviews
Brandi S.
I love the tingling sensation this gives you. It met my expectations and then some. It was long lasting and I loved the color. I'm a repeat customer and will buy again.
Cara H.
Evansville, IN
I was not a big fan of this product.. perhaps I applied too much at one time because the sheer pink color clumped up in some spots and it made my lips sting. Would not recommend this product..
Sarah E.
Dawsonville, GA
This stuff could stand to taste better and if it did I would probably use it a lot more but it doesn't have to taste good to work. At least I don't have to stop my kids from eating it.
Amreen Q.
I used this probably every day for 6 months at one point. It's moisturizing, tingly, and looks great by itself or over lipsticks and stains. Wish it was more widely available.
Paulith R.
Plumping does work slightly but I have very small lips and the plumping itself doesn't last very long at all. The Comoros great and not too over the top and easy to turn to a satin finish.
Sarah H.
Azle, TX
I was disappointed with the effectiveness of this product. It stings / numbs the lips for a few moments after putting it on, but there was no noticeable difference.
Christina S.
Belleville, NJ
This is a good product I saw results immediately. I would recommend it to others and still continue using it. I love the feeling of it’s tingle and the smell and colors.
Shalon P.
Havre de Grace
A sheer thin amount of color with a slight plump not to much color or making the lips to plumped out.
Jamie S.
Point Marion, PA
Not that great did really do anything and the gloss was very thick but kinda like spread of my lips
Sara T.
Burleson , TX
Did not plump my lips like i thought it would but it was moisturizing. it half way met my expectations. I want big angelina jolie lips. i got it from walgreens.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?