BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

omayra g.
HAMDEN, CT
You can't beat the price. Love the smell of it as well. And does make your lips look a lot fuller. Do dry out my lips tho
Mandy A.
New Orleans, LA
I didn't notice enough of a difference to continue using the product as anything besides a basic gloss. Nothing special.
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Sally Hansen and this is one of the first plumpers I ever tried! I love it! I usually get the clear shade though.
Ruth M.
It felt tingly and j thought it was going to work but I didn't see much of a difference. I ended up using it as a gloss
madi n.
i love the slight tint on this and it plumps lips? what could be any better! love the subtle tint on the gloss as well!
michelle g.
It to s perfect for its purpose. I love how it gives a tasty cinnamon flavor. And the gloss that it gives is stunning.
Kay'Leigh O.
Flint
The taste was horrible! But eh, it got the job done. It definitely plumped up my lips but it was sticky and tasted bad
Larissa D.
friendswood
Long lasting and doesn’t stick to everything you drink! Good pricing just not a fan of the dryness texture it leaves
Sarah B.
Kansas City, MO
Stings a little at first but works perfectly and I love it! Stinging at first is how you know it's working I believe!
Sonia P.
San Antonio, TX
I'm still using this product. I like the tingling feeling. I use everyday just to give my lips a little plump effect
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?