BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Lip Plumper

Sienna B.
Orangevale ca
These are alright I felt but didn't really see a difference in my lips sadly.
Shereen A.
Springdale, AR
It was OK
didn't really plump your lips though
... Felt nice only up side
Won't buy again
Desiree W.
Lebanon, PA
Plumps lips while giving them a nice sheer color and shine without being sticky. I love it
Shailey P.
Westville, IL
Most affordable lip plumbers don't do anything but hydrate. But this is the cheapest one that will actually at least plump out the lines in your lips. Also gives a rosy color to lips making them look a little fuller. Although it does burn at first a little.
Melissa C.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure if this make lips look fuller but it does tingle a lot upon application and makes lips look rosier. It doesn't last long but it's great for no makeup makeup looks. I wouldn't buy this again because I wear lipstick now instead.
Alba R.
Amazing results! Not sticky like most others and goes on very well... it leaves a tingly effect which most lip plumper do but that usually means it's working! Great product overall.
Hannah J.
Maryville
The holy grail lip plumper!!! I started using this in the third grade when my mom bought it. It is the best lip plumper ever
Tiffany K.
Wish it was easier to find. Best plumper I have ever used and the perfect everyday color.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does what it says my lips stay plump all day and recommend it to everyone
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!!! I've been using it for well over 10 years now and will keep using it as long as I can! It totally plumps your limps right up with a beautiful sheer pink color and isn't too sticky. It also lasts for quite a while before needing reapplication which is awesome in my book! I've recommended this to numerous friends and quite a few use it now as well!
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?