BY SALLY HANSEN #18 in Lip Plumper

Shaunna B.
Shaunna B.
Appomattox, Virginia
Liked it, didn't see a huge difference at all but it coated my lips and worked great as 💄!!
LORI H.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product does what it says my lips stay plump all day and recommend it to everyone
Hilari B.
Hilari B.
Washington, UT
This stuff really works! It gives you hours of plump lips and I love the tingle feeling it gives. Some of my friends have complained of it "burning" but I disagree. It's never actually harmed their lips or mine, they just don't like the tingle feeling.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this stuff!!! I've been using it for well over 10 years now and will keep using it as long as I can! It totally plumps your limps right up with a beautiful sheer pink color and isn't too sticky. It also lasts for quite a while before needing reapplication which is awesome in my book! I've recommended this to numerous friends and quite a few use it now as well!
Yerimy C.
Yerimy C.
East Bernard, TX
I love this color is beautiful, you can feel a sensation on your lips but nothing bad is like your lips are getting fuller. I like it because it makes my lips look very hydrated and fuller.
Raquel S.
Raquel S.
Tyler, TX
This was the first lip plumper I ever tried and I loved it except it was a bit too sticky. It did the job well
Linn H.
Linn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This lip plumping treatment wasn't to bad. It was a beautiful light sheer pink... almost clear very little pink for those who are afraid of pinks.. It did leave a bit of a tacky feeling behind though. I purchased mine from Walmart a at very good price! Sally Hansen products are cheeper products, so I would say I got more than my moneys worth. Works extremely well. If you can get over the tacky feeling, you will be really happy with this product!
Desiree W.
Desiree W.
Lebanon, PA
Plumps lips while giving them a nice sheer color and shine without being sticky. I love it
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Round Rock, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not sure if this make lips look fuller but it does tingle a lot upon application and makes lips look rosier. It doesn't last long but it's great for no makeup makeup looks. I wouldn't buy this again because I wear lipstick now instead.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Sally Hansen Lip plumper works really well. Def a go too, when going out.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?