BY SALLY HANSEN #17 in Lip Plumper

Tiffany A.
Tiffany A.
Warrior, AL
Great product leaving your lips so kissable and with a nice glossy tint no burning sensation like some very nice
Shereen A.
Shereen A.
Springdale, AR
It was OK
didn't really plump your lips though
... Felt nice only up side
Won't buy again
Amber H.
Amber H.
Vacaville, CA
It works ok I guess.. I personally didn't see much of a difference with this product on myself.. nor did anyone else that I asked if they seen the difference. But I mean, it could work for someone else and maybe just not for me..
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The plumping was pretty average. But I don't like a plumper with color in it because then it is limited to only being able to use it for that one purpose.
Sheri  T.
Sheri T.
Caney , KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have to say that I do like this product but not for what it says. The color and the feel of the gloss is amazing but if you want plumping, like expected, then don't buy this. It doesn't plump like you would expect. I do like the product but not for the plumping.
Shailey P.
Shailey P.
Westville, IL
Most affordable lip plumbers don't do anything but hydrate. But this is the cheapest one that will actually at least plump out the lines in your lips. Also gives a rosy color to lips making them look a little fuller. Although it does burn at first a little.
Hannah J.
Hannah J.
Maryville
The holy grail lip plumper!!! I started using this in the third grade when my mom bought it. It is the best lip plumper ever
Alba R.
Alba R.
Amazing results! Not sticky like most others and goes on very well... it leaves a tingly effect which most lip plumper do but that usually means it's working! Great product overall.
Tiffany K.
Tiffany K.
Wish it was easier to find. Best plumper I have ever used and the perfect everyday color.
Nichole H.
Nichole H.
Rifle, CO
Very pretty but it did nothing that I could really tell a difference. Same too me as gloss.
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?