BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

LeeAnn C.
El Mirage, AZ
When I use this product my lips always seem very plump and full I love the way that makes my lips feel thicker and Fuller and
Christina A.
San Antonio, TX
I used this a long time ago but when I di my lips were tingling and it felt like it was doing its job so I believed it worked
Amanda L.
Ok. So, I have pros and cons when it comes to this. It does plump your lips but did this burn on anyone else like it did me?
Alyssa H.
Colby
It helped alittle but it had a constant tingle when on. I would wear it for an hour then remove and put on regular lip gloss.
Diane L.
Goes on very nice. It has a natural tone to it so it can be worn for work or school. More affordable than other lip plumpers
Keryn D.
Its so good and smooth and leaves a nice look and soft lips and makes ur lips stand out and it work perfect and it is nice
Amanda P.
Hurricane, WV
This product made my lips tingle for a long while. Almost felt like a small burn. Wasn't really impressed with this brand.
Brittany B.
South Shore
Makes my lips bigger a plumper and amazing looking love the feeling of haveing bigger lips able to actually wear lip stick
Mayra T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love Sally Hansen and this is one of the first plumpers I ever tried! I love it! I usually get the clear shade though.
Amanda L.
Nampa, ID
I liked this stuff but I was bummed out that it didn’t work as well as I would like. The glossy shine looked nice though.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?