BY SALLY HANSEN #12 in Lip Plumper

michelle g.
It to s perfect for its purpose. I love how it gives a tasty cinnamon flavor. And the gloss that it gives is stunning.
Jade a.
orange, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love any lip plumping product. This works well and i love the way my lips look after applying it. Its a good buy!
Candy N.
It felt very sticky when I tried it and I didn't really notice a difference. However, my sister swears by it!
marcia z.
This product gives a great color and deminsion to your lips making them look visibly bigger!!! Loved it!!!
Love the feel of this plumper. Soft and smooth feeling on my lips. Pink shiney color. It's perfect.
Jamie L.
Saint George, UT
I am obsessed with this sheer pink lip inflation, I love the way it makes my lips look and feel.
Diana C.
Three Rivers, MI
Makes lips feel tingly. I don't feel like it plumps my lips, but the color is really pretty.
Sarah M.
Akron, OH
Gives you that tingling feeling when you apply it and you can instantly feel it working!
Samantha S.
Rutherfordton
Too think for me but did the job for the most part. Flavor was okay once got used to it
Ashley R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The Sally Hansen Lip plumper works really well. Def a go too, when going out.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?