Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink uploaded by Zoe L.Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink uploaded by Arianaa M.

BY SALLY HANSEN #46 in Lip Plumper

Sally Hansen Lip Inflation Plumping Treatment Sheer Pink
  • "I used to love this lip plumper! I used it all the time! Such a great product!" in 94 reviews
  • "I love this. I use it all the time. It doesn't feel too extreme. It's very minty and refreshing feeling but the scent is not minty. It is very glossy on my lips but is a little bit sticky however I don't mind that. I love it. " in 11 reviews
  • "This is an awesome inexpensive lip plumper. It has a bit of tingle to it and makes lips feel slightly warm.. . I bought it at Walgreens. Lips stay soft and color is long lasting. One of my favorite products and I would definitely buy it again" in 11 reviews
Amy B.
Tucker, GA
Though I think you get a pretty instant shock to the lips because of the cinnamon oil, it is very short lasting.

I usually only use it once before putting on color, and it does give your lips a little pink to them but as I said, it doesn't seem to last very long.
gwenna d.
Las Vegas, NV
I love sally hansen you can't really go wrong. I love the sheer pink it looks and feels great. It makes your lips feel like your a super model. goes on great and stays on pretty well. Simple packaging but over all a good buy. I would recommend to everyone.
Kreischa R.
Saginaw, MI
It is a simple lip gloss. The light pink color was nice. It was a little bit sticky. It lasted longer than I thought it would but still needed to reapply it a few times. I did not notice any plumping to my lips though.
Samantha S.
Jupiter, FL
This is THE lip plumper of all lip plumpers. I really love the clear gloss one, but can't seem to find it anymore. This really really works and it has a beautiful glossy shine on your lips that people really notice. I love it and it's always my go-to.
Hilari B.
Washington, UT
This stuff really works! It gives you hours of plump lips and I love the tingle feeling it gives. Some of my friends have complained of it "burning" but I disagree. It's never actually harmed their lips or mine, they just don't like the tingle feeling.
Briana M.
I love this lip plumper. I love that it's sheer so I can wear whatever color lipstick I want with it. I also love how natural it looks. Best of all it's an extremely reasonable price and lasts quite a long time.
Alba R.
Amazing results! Not sticky like most others and goes on very well... it leaves a tingly effect which most lip plumper do but that usually means it's working! Great product overall.
Victoria M.
Ocean Springs, MS
In my opinion this product was amazing! You can feel it working on your lips, which is assuring. The only thing I did not like was that it did get a little thick, but that's nothing unusual for a lip product.
Nichole V.
Pueblo, CO
Love this!!!! Youll never see me without it!!!!! Love the soft pink color! love the gentle tingling feeling. at an amazing price, compared to some others I've tried in the past
Samantha H.
Valley Stream, NY
I've always wanted to try a lip plumper but didn't want to spend the money, but you do get what you pay for. i wasn't impressed by this product. The color was cute and I felt the tingle but I didn't feel like my lips looked any different.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?