BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

Jaime S.
Loved it! Would use it again! I didn't like the color but loved the results. It made my lips very smooth and didn t dry them out
Crystal C.
Cosmopolis, WA
Loved how it tingles so you know it's working and I out it in at night and lips are still plump in the morning price is AMAZING
Megan L.
Pearland, TX
Looks great. Feels great. Although it didn't seem to plump at all... Very sticky. Don't waste your money if you're on a budget.
Farzi K.
Dallas
Pretty good gloss, it stings a bit....im not too sure if it plumps all that much or for very long but it is moisterzing.
Jackie H.
Saint Cloud, FL
I love this lip inflation
I don't get to see it much in store like before so when I see it I grab a couple
I love this product
LeeAnn C.
El Mirage, AZ
When I use this product my lips always seem very plump and full I love the way that makes my lips feel thicker and Fuller and
Diane L.
Goes on very nice. It has a natural tone to it so it can be worn for work or school. More affordable than other lip plumpers
Ambur M.
Fort Pierce
It was okay not the greatest after awhile lips tend to feel tacky.. That was deff a dislike.. But all and all its a decent..
Christina A.
San Antonio, TX
I used this a long time ago but when I di my lips were tingling and it felt like it was doing its job so I believed it worked
Randee D.
Reno, NV
Liked the sheer color and felt a bit of tingling but saw no plump. It definitely did not live up to its claims in my opinion
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin, TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?