BY SALLY HANSEN #18 in Lip Plumper

shayla w.
shayla w.
Allenstown
Definitely works! I feel like I got my money's worth for what it was. Might try to get a little bit of a more expensive one next time.
Maura B.
Maura B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think it's good in concept but doesn't work as well as some higher end brands in plumping/agitating lips to make them appear larger
omayra g.
omayra g.
Hamden, CT
You can't beat the price. Love the smell of it as well. And does make your lips look a lot fuller. Do dry out my lips tho
Diana C.
Diana C.
Three Rivers, MI
Makes lips feel tingly. I don't feel like it plumps my lips, but the color is really pretty.
Sienna B.
Sienna B.
Orangevale ca
These are alright I felt but didn't really see a difference in my lips sadly.
Candy N.
Candy N.
It felt very sticky when I tried it and I didn't really notice a difference. However, my sister swears by it!
marcia z.
marcia z.
This product gives a great color and deminsion to your lips making them look visibly bigger!!! Loved it!!!
Love the feel of this plumper. Soft and smooth feeling on my lips. Pink shiney color. It's perfect.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Akron, OH
Gives you that tingling feeling when you apply it and you can instantly feel it working!
Ashiah W.
Ashiah W.
Baton Rouge, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This really really works and it has a beautiful glossy shine on your lips that people really notice. I bought it at Walgreens. Lips stay soft and color is long lasting. My lips aren't naturally really plump but when I use this product, there is a noticeable difference to me. I love the plumping effect on this treatment. And it gives you a rosy finish which is beautiful for an Everyday look. looks great by itself or over lipsticks and stains. Love it and would recommend it to anyone especially friends and family!
Carrie M.
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?