BY SALLY HANSEN #16 in Lip Plumper

shayla w.
Allenstown
Definitely works! I feel like I got my money's worth for what it was. Might try to get a little bit of a more expensive one next time.
Vania E.
Sterling
This stuff smells like cinnamon, it tastes kind of like it too. It was rather sticky but it made my lips look juicy and irrisitable.
tiffany b.
Lexington, KY
I like the color. I also like the tingling feeling I get when I put it on. It makes my lips look nice. Sally Hansen is a great brand
Maura B.
I think it's good in concept but doesn't work as well as some higher end brands in plumping/agitating lips to make them appear larger
Crystal C.
Cosmopolis, WA
Loved how it tingles so you know it's working and I out it in at night and lips are still plump in the morning price is AMAZING
Stephanie A.
Odenton, MD
Very cute color for day and night, but no plumping sensation. I feel like the thicker gloss gives it the illusion of pluming.
Diane L.
Goes on very nice. It has a natural tone to it so it can be worn for work or school. More affordable than other lip plumpers
Amanda P.
Hurricane, WV
This product made my lips tingle for a long while. Almost felt like a small burn. Wasn't really impressed with this brand.
Stacy D.
Tulsa, OK
This is a wonderful product. Of plumpers I've tried this provided a great result. An awsome item to your beauty routine.
omayra g.
Hamden, CT
You can't beat the price. Love the smell of it as well. And does make your lips look a lot fuller. Do dry out my lips tho
Carrie M.
Is this worth the buy?
Aria K.
Austin , TX
Where are you finding this? I haven't seen it in forever & loved it.
Megan R.
Sioux Falls, SD
I've been looking for a cheaper lip plumper that works just as good as grande lips. Does anyone know where this can be bought and how well it works under matte lip color?